Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Fuck.

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I don't know anything about alcoholics or alcoholism. And I'm not suggesting that this is George at all, but I was talking to a client once and he told me that he didn't drink. I asked him why not as I was curious. He told me that he couldn't as he was an alcoholic and if he started he had no self control and he couldn't stop until all the booze was gone. He said when he used to drink he couldn't sit down and have 1-2 quiet beers, if he turned up at a friends house and the fridge was full, then he
    Couldn't/wouldn't stop until the beer was gone and the fridge was empty

It makes me thankful that on hot summer days like today, that I can leave work early, go home and sit on my deck and have a couple of ice cold beers while I crank up the BBQ

I guess none of us can be more disappointed in George than he is in himself. Stay strong bro. You can do it
    edited January 2013
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was pretty fucked up the other night it was like I never stopped. Everytime I relapsed in the past I went on a week long binge then fuxking drank for 2 years. It's serious, I need to keep my shit together and do what I need to do. It's not a mistake to me it's a wake up call cause if I continue I will be a mess for years and die. Erik is right everything he said. Nothin against you wake it's just everyone is different. I know if I don't jump all over his and make sobriety my number one priority, my life is over. Thanks guys for the support though. Feels good to have people to talk to! All of you!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    conversation ends 2 hours ago, dayna shows up to say stfu. uhhh... yeah- learn to recognize when the conversation is dead. notice the little time stamps on the posts?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did I respond to that? no. conversation was dead.

Okay,,, here you win. George you are an unbelievable bastard for getting drunk. I can't believe you sorry ass faggot got drunk. You deserve to have your band kick you out and you wife divorce you. What a sorry piece of shit you are.

Happy now? can we fucking move on? I dont give a fuck
    I don't think after one time I should have my life ruined, but the 2nd time is a different story. I'm just tryna surround myself with clean and sober people and save myself from falling back to where I was. I feel good today!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    yeah dude you def got this. i wasn't around for the alcoholic part but you got your shit straightened out! you'll do it again.
    <:-P 3 days another meetin!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

Yeah I get that he was an alcoholic, but he isnt now

stopped reading this discussion here....if you believe this then you must not know many alcoholics....once and alcoholic always an alcoholic.....it doesn't matter if its been three years...one sip is enough to turn everything in the opposite direction
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    jesus butt-fucking christ. this thread #-o

Stay strong, Georgie.
    I dont know much about the bible but I dont know if that was jesus's middle name :-??
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i held out on this one because i figured it was another troll thread
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited January 2013
    >:D< you got this george!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so i take it this wasn't a troll? =))

seriously though george, don't worry too much about fucking up. my dad has been clean and sober for 21 years and he still goes to AA and NA meetings trying to help people so i've met my share of recoverees and even the ones who managed to beat addiction relapsed many times especially in the beginning before they successfully kicked the habbit including my dad. he relapsed several times before kicking it completely. just learn from this mistake.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Thanks man! Going to meetings I'm hoping to help and be helped. I met alot of cool people this week willing to pick me up to take me to meeting any night. Alot of selfless people who just want to help me. It's good stuff!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dude, great job
    imageimage
    That'll be you one day George
    Imagine how rewarding it will be
    to mentor and support others that have been in the same situation as you!