Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    You don't really listen to Exodus? Didn't expect that.....

Also, was the giant gorilla King Kong?

Glad you had fun Coatnay
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Ya'll should've ganged up on them.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What is this crap? I thought you said you couldn't get pictures =((
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    You don't really listen to Exodus? Didn't expect that.....

Also, was the giant gorilla King Kong?

Glad you had fun Coatnay
    Exodus is one of those bands that I always mean to listen to, but never end up doing so. It's quite a long list.

King Kong is probably what it was, yeah. :-))

Haha thank yooooz.

imageimage
    What is this crap? I thought you said you couldn't get pictures =((
    I gave my phone to my boyfriend to keep in his pocket 'cause mine weren't big enough. :c
    imageimage
    All lies :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    People act stupid during slayer. I remember almost having to smack a bitch because she wanted my spot I had been in all day and kept elbowing to get me to move. I also noticed these people acting stupid during slayer are a bit older. Sometimes id rather deal with hardcore dancers than disrespectful piece of shit slayer fans that think they are entitled to everything while slayer plays
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

so wait? you saw them hitting chicks and didn't get out of your car?

umm im 165 lbs soaking wet and these were two doods that weighed 285 of pure muscle seeing red and losing there minds,fuck no i didnt get out of the car and neither would ny of you unless you guys like hospital trips...

there were like 50 people watching and no one did anything these guys were pyscho and its not like they were beating the shit out of the girls just pushing them away so they could beat the living shit out of the dood more, it was scary lol

well first of all you said they were hitting the chicks....if that were the case then you are a bitch for just sitting there

Nola has proved this he is a little bit on the pussy side.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    whatecer im a pussy thats not in the hospital today like that dood is, and you guys wouldnt of done jack shit if you saw these two
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    whatecer
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    whatecer im a pussy thats not in the hospital today like that dood is, and you guys wouldnt of done jack shit if you saw these two
    if i saw a dude lay a hand on a women that i didn't deem appropriate your damn right i would have stepped in...i ain't no pussy...and im not afraid to get my ass kicked for the right cause

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the girls were fine, they just wanted to beat the shit out of the dood and the girls were gettin in the way a little to try and stop them, the dood certainly didnt deserve to get his ass kicked but thats not my problem, he shouldnt of started shit, i hae people who have to fight all the time to look tough, 99 percent of the time people who fight all the time are tough guy douchebags
    yeah in that case yeah i would have minded my own business....i don't fight all the time any more...most of my fights have been over drunkin stupidness...fighting is flat out fun...its just not safe
    Nola still a pussy
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    I am a big mothafucka and i wouldn't of steped in but i bet my dad and uncle would of.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    A group of guys a little further back to the left of us kept saying, "If you've never seen Slayer you have no fuckin' idea what's comin', man," and, "all you fuckers at the rail better be fuckin' prepared man." Now I had seen Slayer once before at Mayhem Fest '09, granted I was in the lawn, but still, I didn't think it was too bad crowd-wise. So we're just all waiting for them to start, then the PA music goes silent, and when that white banner dropped...jesus fucking christ. I just felt a gigantic force just slam into me, and it only let up very slightly after each song ended.
    this happened to me during Whitechapel in february and i wasn't even up against the rail, i was 1 person back. i was so squooshed i could barely breathe at times. i thought i cracked a rib :-))
    but that didn't really bother me, it was the douchebag in front of me that pissed me off. apparently he didn't like being jammed up against the rail by the huge crowd so he kept pushing off the rail and sticking he ass out so he could have more room. but by doing so he kept nailing me in my lower stomach and crotch with his ass. i was so damn pissed i was so close to cracking him in the tailbone with my knee. looking back, i wish i did. that fuckin' pussy deserved it. if he didnt like being jammed up against the rail he should've just gotten the fuck out of there.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    None of you have ever been smashed until you have seen rancid live on a GA stage. I could pick my feet up and stay in place. Only way to safety was crowd surf. Man I want to see rancid again. It's probably not as intense now this was early 2000's