Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What he is saying though is he can put aside he doesn't like the band and judge them with a clean slate instead of well I just don't like his vocals so it was shit, which is stupid. I like the way you review skull
    thanks bro :-bd
    i actually like some of SS, mostly their new album but their music is defenitely not for everyone.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    So your music reviews have all been lies.... =((
    No.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Si
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    What he is saying though is he can put aside he doesn't like the band and judge them with a clean slate instead of well I just don't like his vocals so it was shit, which is stupid. I like the way you review skull
    thanks bro :-bd
    i actually like some of SS, mostly their new album but their music is defenitely not for everyone.
    the new album owns...best one yet for sure!

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    my bad on the thy/my will be done....ill jayface myself for that <_>

and suicide silence was in my top 3 performances of the day. it went machine head suicide silence megadeth. if i had been up close for megadeth they prob would be flip flopped with SS
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Funny...That top three was the line up of Megadeths last headliner I think. My organization was a little different though haha
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    my bad on the thy/my will be done....ill jayface myself for that <_>

and suicide silence was in my top 3 performances of the day. it went machine head suicide silence megadeth. if i had been up close for megadeth they prob would be flip flopped with SS
    No big deal lol, it's just like me calling the Black Sabbath album Sabotage "Savatage" on accident
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    shit i called the detroit tigers the detroit triggers <_>
    i once had a conversation about football with my dad and i said "New England will beat the patriots." :-))
    we both had a good laugh and now we say stuff like that on purpose once in a while for laughs lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    ill post a review tomorrow. its time for me to pass the fuck out. i had 10/10 day.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    my review of mayhem fest:

So first of all. i hate the fucking human race. i had the opportunity to get a drumstick from Shannon Larkin of Godsmack. it lands directly in front of me and i dive to get it and this fucking fat ass black guy grabs it out of my hand, so i go to punch in the face and when i do he throws the drumstick up in the air. X(

I went with my dad and a couple friends of mine to the show and it was pretty fucking awesome other than a couple small things.

Silvertung:
    Ive seen this band a couple times because they always play local shows so they were nothing new to me but still great stage presence.
    8/10

Straight Line Stitch:
    Didnt watch them. I was in Line to meet Machine Fucking Head. but what i heard was horrible.
    2/10

Red Fang:
    I know i might get shit for this but...i didnt watch them either and i didnt really pay any attention to them. Machine Head was late so they only did a short signing but i still to meet them.

All Shall Perish:
    I was in line to meet Trivium during half of their set but i walked over and had my dad hold my place in line. All Shall Perish if great live. one of the best circle pits i've ever been in.
    8/10

Kingdom Of Sorrow:
    I was meeting Trivium (BTW: they are doing a 1 1/2 month tour starting next month with Dream Theater) so i didnt watch them. but what i heard was pretty awesome and im not very familiar with their stuff so i didnt recognize any of the songs.
    4/10

Suicide Silence:
    Holy. Shit. I watched their whole set and they were fucking amazing. They put on an amazing show. if you can get past the music you will enjoy the show.
    8/10

Unearth:
    I was standing at the Jager tent when they started. when that guitar kicked in for My Will Be Done I fucking bolted into the pit. and it was epic. but i left to back to the jager tent after that song. but they put on a great show, plus they sounded great.
    8/10

Machine Head:
    One of the main reasons i went. i was right at the rail for them. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND MACHINE HEAD IS THE GREATEST LIVE BAND IVE EVER SEEN!
    10/10

In Flames:
    Didnt watch them because i wanted to secure a place at the rail for main stage. which i did.

Trivium:
    Fucking amazing as always
    10/10

Megadeth:
    I was slightly disappointed by them. Daves mic wasn't turned up enough. Most of the songs just sounded like one long solo.
    6/10

Godsmack:
    They were really good. i crowd surfed during Love-Hate-Sex-Pain. got my spot at the rail back.
    9/10

Disturbed:
    They put on the same show as they did last year at uproar but it was a whole different experience being at the rail for them Dan Donegan pointed at me 3 times which was pretty awesome.
    9/10

all in all i had a 10/10 day. im still trying to get my voice back.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my review of mayhem fest:

Suicide Silence:
    Holy. Shit. I watched their whole set and they were fucking amazing. They put on an amazing show. if you can get past the music you will enjoy the show.
    8/10

Trivium:
    Fucking amazing as always
    10/10

Megadeth:
    I was slightly disappointed by them. Daves mic wasn't turned up enough. Most of the songs just sounded like one long solo.
    6/10

all in all i had a 10/10 day. im still trying to get my voice back.

:-"
    inb4shitstormbecausemegadethgotalowrating
    edited July 2011
    you know something, i thought the same thing about mustaines mic too. i haven't really listened to too many of their songs and i've never seen them live so i wasn't entirely sure if thats just how they play or not.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    faggot
    faggot
    :-)) :-)) :-))
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The problem isn't so much the megadeth review as much as it is the suicide silence review. There is no getting past the music
    image Photobucket