Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    A little late but on the topic of gloves I don't like them for anything except for snowboarding and only because they are essential lol.

When I was a kid I always remembered shaking people's hands and you could feel the strength of the person from that. I always looked up to the people I thought had strong hands when I was little. So whenever I did anything I wouldn't wear gloves it didn't even matter if I was moving a wheel barrel all day I would take the pain and look forward to my hands getting stronger. I think I achieved my goal. It's a little weird but fuck it I can't change the past and how I thought
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    Jobe said:

It's all good, mine are off some too but they are what they are. Just got done with Bulk chest. The feel I'm feeling is great but it was brutal.

Just did it. I'm scared of what the fuck the Force Set is gonna be for Legs tomorrow lol. Holy shit that was punishing. That was the quickest 30 minutes of all time, but it was 110% intensity all the way through. I was fucking dead by the time I hit that Combo Set right after the Progressive Set, holy shit. Had to stop way too many times during the Combo Set, I still got all my reps in each set, but it was do 8, stop for a second, do the remaining 7, etc. made it all the way through everything else wit no stops except for the Force Set, had to stop for a second, sit up, and put the weights on my knees right after the 4th set, the burn from those was straight from Hell. I can already tell how much more I'm gonna love these Bulk workouts over the Build ones. It's like Sagi said: "Build was High School, now, you're in College.". Ridiculous how much more intense these are. Fucking love it.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @Popsicle
    What sort of shoes do u train in?
    Wear flat sole shoes for Squat and Deadlift, nothing with a raised heel like bball boots
    Vans or Converse are good
    Gnomez said:

@Popsicle
    What sort of shoes do u train in?
    Wear flat sole shoes for Squat and Deadlift, nothing with a raised heel like bball boots
    Vans or Converse are good

I wear my Vans for that reason, completely flat sole.

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I deadlift barefoot like a savage.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Feels good when it's noticeable that you lift. I was at B-Dubs for the game, and I went out for a square, and this swole ass motherfucker (I was mirin' his Tris hard, no homo.) started some small talk, and eventually asked if I lift, and I said yea, and he said "Yea, it's noticeable, but I'm assuming you're a beginner?" and I said yea, and he asked how old I was, and he was like "Yea, I was at a similar physique at your age, I been lifting for almost 10 years, keep it up, no better hobby/lifestyle in the world.".
    Jobe said:

In powerlifting comps, guys normally lift with just diving style/slip on booties on.
    The closer you can get to the floor, the less distance the bar has to travel.
    It sounds lame but every bit helps
    edited October 2012
    Speaking of deadlift.
    With the weights you lift Erik it must be difficult to deadlift because you have to bend down further to pick up the bar as the weights are closer to the floor.
    I know I'm not explaining this well but (excuse me for using kg all the time), 20kg plates are about the biggest you'll get in a gym, they have the biggest diameter.
    So a bar loaded with a 20kg plate on each side will sit higher up from the floor than a 5kg or 10kg plate as they have a smaller diameter.
    So to bend down and deadlift a bar with 2 x 10kg plates is harder than deadlifiting 1 x 20kg plate as the 10's are lower to the floor and have more
    Distance to travel
    Gnomez said:

Jobe said:

In powerlifting comps, guys normally lift with just diving style/slip on booties on.
    The closer you can get to the floor, the less distance the bar has to travel.
    It sounds lame but every bit helps
    I just rock the socks because I don't have decent lifting shoes yet.
    Gnomez said:

Speaking of deadlift.
    With the weights you lift Erik it must be difficult to deadlift because you have to bend down further to pick up the bar as the weights are closer to the floor.
    I know I'm not explaining this well but (excuse me for using kg all the time), 20kg plates are about the biggest you'll get in a gym, they have the biggest diameter.
    So a bar loaded with a 20kg plate on each side will sit higher up from the floor than a 5kg or 10kg plate as they have a smaller diameter.
    So to bend down and deadlift a bar with 2 x 10kg plates is harder than deadlifiting 1 x 20kg plate as the 10's are lower to the floor and have more
    Distance to travel

Lildikkgnomehalf-ROM lololol.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well, in the month of September I dropped 15 pounds
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    \:D/
    Holy shit, I legit have full on DOMS in my chest for the first time ever. Like, it seriously hurts to open up my arms. Ahahaha, fucking love it.
    Holy shit....... Hands down the best Body Beast results I've seen thus far. Look at the nigga's legs! They were the definition of chicken legs before, and on the after pics....... Jesus Christ:

looks more like a years worth of working out versus a month or whatever body beast is

3 months. These programs ain't a joke, they work. For 3 months, that's fucking nuts.

DAT BULK: LEGS BOOOOIII. Holy fuck, I can barely stand. Just destroyed every single crevice of my legs.

Jobe, if you did it, on a scale of 1 to Paris Hilton, how big of an attention whore was the swole Asian on the final Set of 15 of Split Squats on the left leg when he screamed and slammed the bar down?
    Episode said:

DAT BULK: LEGS BOOOOIII. Holy fuck, I can barely stand. Just destroyed every single crevice of my legs.

Jobe, if you did it, on a scale of 1 to Paris Hilton, how big of an attention whore was the swole Asian on the final Set of 15 of Split Squats on the left leg when he screamed and slammed the bar down?

On a scale of 1 to Paris Hilton....

I'd rate him as a Erik Peterson, 11/10 attention whore :-j
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Holy shit....... Hands down the best Body Beast results I've seen thus far. Look at the nigga's legs! They were the definition of chicken legs before, and on the after pics....... Jesus Christ:

I can't judge the entire leg because he has long shorts in the before picture. Thumbs up though
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah those pics have obviously been shot to mask improvement...longer shorts...hes not really flexing on the right...he was sprayed down to add effect to camera on the right side
    rexum420 said:

yeah those pics have obviously been shot to mask improvement...longer shorts...hes not really flexing on the right...he was sprayed down to add effect to camera on the right side

Or a lazy motherfucker can't accept real success. Look at his back and arms even, matter fact, fuck that, look at his Lats, Traps, Triceps, Chest, literally everything gained some serious mass for such a short amount if time, his back is fucking inpressive. Everything you just said = void.

Dude lost a good couple inches of neck. He also lost the sponge bob body shape and developed a v taper. The final pic of the back shot looks either shopped, or his trunks have muffin top showing that isn't visible on the front pic.