Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah shoes are actually bad for you
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do y'all follow the eating part? Holy fuck these foods suck. The eating will be harder than the fucking workout. <_> I already stay at 2,300 calories a day or less.
    no, I just watch what I eat and count calories.
    I love beer too much to follow the nutrition lol
    Are both of you still seeing results regardless? And still have good energy for the workouts? 'Cause it says it's a MUST to follow the nutrition to have the required energy for the workouts.

Alright, well thanks for the input guys, I'm starting tomorrow, if I make it through the Fit Test without any huge struggle, I'll continue with it. It said if the Fit Test is too much for you, that you won't be able to handle the full program.
    Well, idk, it's mainly for building lean muscle, and that's what I want, I don't want to be a beefcake or extremely ripped. For a perfect body example (No homo.) I want a body like Tyler's, and it's not just 'cause it's Tyler or I WANT TO BE LIKE TYLER, but his body is the best example that I can think of, of what I want for myself.

Or even like Childish Gambino:

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Well, idk, it's mainly for building lean muscle, and that's what I want, I don't want to be a beefcake or extremely ripped. For a perfect body example (No homo.) I want a body like Tyler's, and it's not just 'cause it's Tyler or I WANT TO BE LIKE TYLER, but his body is the best example that I can think of, of what I want for myself.

Or even like Childish Gambino:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIwa-PMEz_Y
    That's just disgusting. And that bitch is WAY too ripped.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    That is what my legs look like, except those are a little bit bigger.
    Really not saying this to sound like a tough guy, but I'm watching the Fit Test right now, there's 9 minutes left, and I feel I'll be able to handle this no problem. It's gonna tire my ass out no doubt, but it doesn't look TOO ridiculous.
    Oh FUCK those push-up jacks.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    most the nutrition food is gross but you gotta stick to it the very best you can..once i start p90x i really limit my shit food intake as much as humanly possible... i cut out dessert or snacks completely..shit like popcorn is no, ill eat nuts instead... i quit drinking as much as possible and only limit it to special occasions.. imo if your gonna work that hard towards a goal mine as well go 100 percent towards it and the eating right part is a big part...
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I eat walnuts.
    Completed the Fit Test. Whole body was shaky, felt like Jell-O, got a momentary headache afterwards, and that was easily the most Hell my body's physically ever been through. Even Football practice was never even that bad. But nonetheless, I'm not giving up. As physically punishing as that was, it made me feel like a God to complete it, and after taking my whey protein and Zipfizz (Natural post workout energy/recovery drink.), my body, although sore, is feeling amazing. It's like you can feel your body improving. I plan to finish this, no turning back. Gonna be a real long 60 days doe.

How much worse is the first official workout compared to the Fit Test?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    When did you play high school football?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I was tired after the warm up in the first real workout lol
    How hard is the actual workout?

How much worse is the first official workout compared to the Fit Test?

LOL.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    When did you play high school football?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Don't remember saying High School Football, if you could read. :/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just to warn you erik, your not gonna look like you think your gonna look after 60 days.... fitness is a never ending progress and most inexperience people have an image in there head of how tremendous there bodies are going to transform and then are pissed when it doesnt progress as fast as they hoped..usually this results in loss of motivation... it takes years to acheive being ripped n shit... 60 days is a good start but should only be the beginning of your fitness.. your body is not like a quicj fix type deal.. just a heads up