Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I take offense to that!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I felt this in my soul

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    So I hit the heaviest I've ever been once I got back home from a 2 week trip in late March. It was a bit of a shock so I've been eating better since then and actually have noticed a slight difference already. Feeling a bit better and happy that I've finally been able to keep up with a steady diet. I'm still unathletic as shit but it's nice to get some better habits started for a bit. 

Only thing now is to start going back to the gym which I haven't done since COVID hit. Mid May will be the point I'll be as protected as I can from the vax so I'll be going back as soon as that happens. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Shoulder is still jacked up, seems like it might finally be starting to get better. It’s been fucked for two damn years now. It’s fucked up somewhere deep under all the tendons and connective tissue so there isn’t anything they can really do for it. It hasn’t hurt in daily use for awhile now, and I did a couple light weight exercise sessions with it and those went ok. Still getting weird  muscle/tendon cramps if I hold an extended arm out for awhile. (Reaching out to wrench on things still sucks, as does holding a drill overhead)I bought a therapy massage gun for it and it is tits. Definitely recommend. A few people visiting my house have tried it out and now want one. Great for deep tissue massage, active recovery and treating delayed onset muscle soreness. 

I also bought some chirp wheels to attempt to loosen my back up between the shoulders, but those haven’t shipped yet.  

Also got a new mattress on the way. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Try acupuncture at all @Jobe_Wan_Kenobi?

Or cortisone injection?

Not a torn AC is it?
    Shoulder Bursitis is part of it, and cortisone would probably help with that part, but probably only temporarily, and the there are infection risks on top of it. There was also some impingements in there as well. I cooked the shit out of it, kept using it way too long after it got hurt, cooked it worse, then rushed the recovery, cooked it again. I’m really trying to take it slow this time around. Lots of stiffness to work on. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited April 2021
    I have one of those massage gun as well. Idk whats up with my neck but if i sleep wrong it or something. Could be from the way i sit at work. 

Anyways, ill get these tension headaches that go from the base of my neck all the way up the back of my head to the front of my head 

i use that thing on it and it seems to loosen things up/promote blood flow and usually the next day im good to go. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bump. Day one of trying to shed the quarantine weight. I'm fucking outta shape. 20 minute bike ride killed me =)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I need to start going again. This quarantine killed me
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I've at least been eating better and got down about 8-9 lbs from my worst point a month and a half ago. 

Planning on going back to the gym next week. Looking forward to it. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    I went the other way during lock down. I just worked out as much as I could because I was so angry at the whole situation and I had to release it some way I was also very fortunate with employment because I deliver food to restaurants.  We laid off a few drivers so I picked up their stops and helped out a friend who him and his wife lost their jobs. Nothing substantial but some groceries here and there. Put tears in his eyes which put tears in my eyes. This whole covid thing woke me up to  what's really important. I thought I knew but I didnt. I do now.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited June 2021
    Bout to get back on the keto diet. Over the past year or so, between quarantine and going thru some shit personally, I was drinking heavily. Literally every single day for the past year+. An entire fifth of vodka every single day lmao. So wit that said it definitely put the pounds on. Saturday was a month since I stopped. Don’t at all plan on quitting for good, but need to while I diet and lose weight. Then jus drink every other weekend or so. So jus calorie free drugs for now. 🤣 Quitting wasn’t hard and there wasn’t any withdrawal or anything, even as heavy as I was drinking, so I wouldn’t say I was actually addicted, jus fell into a cycle of comfort.

Picked up all my food yesterday and starting the diet tomorrow. 🤘🏻
    I dont envy you lol. Keto is great after a few weeks. Like you feel great. But i find a lot of the food to suck. 

Also spill it will :!!
     Better that you got it under control now. It all gets harder to do as you get older.

FML does it get harder. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Started working out again and really sticking to it this time. Best I’ve felt in so damn long. Went from a 2xl to XL and feeling good. Pretty much cut out most sugars and drinks and just stick to water and the difference has been crazy already. Haven’t had fast food in so long and I’m dying lol
    Lmao. Gotta work off that relationship weight for the summer 
    edited June 2021
    I dont envy you lol. Keto is great after a few weeks. Like you feel great. But i find a lot of the food to suck. 

Also spill it will :!!
    It’s both super restrictive and less restrictive than other diets at the same time lol.

On one hand you can have zero carbs other than extremely low levels of secondhand carbs, so you can’t even eat certain healthy shit like fruits and even a lot of vegetables.

On the other, you can have shit like a fatass full blown omelette wit bacon, sausage, and cheese lol. And I have recipes for keto pizzas, keto grilled cheeses, etc. that you make wit almond flour.

But it’s by far the fastest possible weight loss you can achieve without steroids like clenbuterol lol. I’ve done it twice and both times I averaged 20 pounds lost per month. More water weight the first month so more like 25-30 pounds shed right off the bat.
    Been on this fat burner as well since I started on Tuesday and this shit got me geeked the fuck out lmao I feel like I’m on addy.
    Been on the diet over a week now, feeling great and super energized, although that second part may jus be because of the fat burner lmao shit is super strong. 10 lbs down on the scale but that’s obviously a lot of water weight. Throwing exercise back in the mix starting Monday, gonna jog 4-5 days a week to start off.
    Go on and get it boi