Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Found zero carb keto bread today and other than being slightly chewier, it tastes exactly like regular bread. This is a straight cheat code holy shit I didn’t know this shit existed. Also found a sugar free keto BBQ sauce that’s actually really fucking good so making BBQ chicken tonight.

Keto being more commercial now is a great thing cause shit like this wasn’t available last time I was on it. Definitely opens up the diet and makes it easier and more versatile.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    its probably fake af and not really keto lol. 

Definitely check the ingredients. when i was doing keto a lot of stuff like that was just labeled as keto friendly. Like all those keto deserts..im pretty sure those are all bullshit lol. 
    Fake how. 😐 The bread’s 12 carbs are 12 grams of fiber, and fiber doesn’t digest as actual carbs. 0 net carbs.

The BBQ sauce is 1 carb per serving.
    Yeah but if you injest the wrong kind of ingredients even without carbs it can throw you out of ketosis. 
    3 weeks in and 15 pounds down. Averaging 5 pounds a week. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
    edited July 2021
    25 lbs down. 🤘🏻

Been using the keto urine test strips to make sure I’m staying in ketosis lol.

The keto bread and the entire line of G Hughes’ sauces have been absolute lifesavers. I don’t even feel like I’m dieting. G Hughes has BBQ, steak sauce, ketchup, etc. and all of em taste like the regular thing. They have one called “Famous Cluckin’” that tastes exactly like Chik-Fil-A sauce and I been straight burning thru that shit lmao.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Finally got my back to crack in the tight spot I have between my shoulders and 5-6 more went right after it and that shit was glorious. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Back on keto and lost 20 lbs in the past 5 weeks. I fell off starting around Thanksgiving cause I cheated for the holiday weekend but then that derailed me and it turned into an extended cheat lmao. But the good news is I only regained 8 lbs in that time and I lost all of that again and then some, and I’m the lightest I been in literal years. Still got a ways to go tho but making great progress. I’m not even currently exercising and have lost all weight strictly off diet but I do want to incorporate a routine back into it even if it’s jus a home routine.

Keto has been easier than ever too because I discovered even more keto items and I’m able to eat essentially completely normal wit only a few exceptions. Pasta Zero especially has been a fucking lifesaver. It’s made out of shirataki and is only 5 carbs per package, so I been able to make full blown spaghetti and meatballs, Alfredo, chicken Parmesan, etc. It’s slightly chewier than regular pasta, but is otherwise the same, so I don’t feel like I’m eating a diet, half-assed version.

And yes, it’s all keeping me in ketosis, I have the pee sticks now lol. I’m actually deep in ketosis. I been testing deep red. The darker it is, the more ketones in your urine.
    those pee sticks aren't really that accurate i don't think. At least thats what i was reading about them when i was doing keto a few years ago. 

I think that stuff is probably fine, but you really have to read ingredient lists, because a lot of stuff that claims keto friendly is just BS. 

Just get yourself a spiralizer off of amazon and use zucchini. Its a lot cheaper than buying those noodles already prepared i think. Plus they can be fun to use. I make spaghetti with these and you can't even tell the difference between this and regular noodles, and these don't leave you weighed down feeling like shit. 

https://www.amazon.com/Spiralizer-5-Blade-Vegetable-Slicer-Non-Gluten/dp/B09S3YNMG5/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?adgrpid=1331509146241857&hvadid=83219392796586&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=105238&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-83219669763140:loc-190&hydadcr=13933_10511975&keywords=spiralizer+amazon&qid=1649188480&sr=8-4-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFCMkxHUVlBTTNHUlMmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA3OTI2NDQyMTI2SEdFS1hBUFdZJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA3ODMwNzk0QTYzNjRXWElHNFgmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Been trying gyms to find a new place to go since my usual place is so expensive. I've tried Crunch Fitness, XSport, and Planet Fitness. 

XSport sucked. Crunch was fine, but kind of price-y, and I really liked Planet Fitness and its only $10 a month. Went to sign up today, and they require my bank info to pay, and I cant use a credit card. So fuck that. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah they can suck a fat dick on that one. They make it a pain to cancel too. 
    Over halfway past my weight loss goal. Was 264 when I started and now weighed in at 230 on Friday. Goal is 200. And realistically I started at 277 cause I had started keto for a while before Thanksgiving but fell off and gained some back so I started this time at 264. But yea I was UP there lmao. Luckily I never carried it too bad since I’m 6’4”, but still, that’s why I got on it and started dedicating to it again. Feels good cause I’m at that point where abs are starting to poke thru again and I don’t really look fat lol.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Nice work. 

At this point, it seems I’m one set of stairs away from becoming Mr Glass lol. Shoulder still fucked since 2019, improved but still not back to full health, maybe 30-50%, and now flirting with a knee issue. I’ve heard it said that physically speaking, your 30’s are like your 20’s, right up until “The Injury”. Mine happened in my 40’s but definitely can confirm. Stay on your grind, it damn sure doesn’t get any easier with age. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Went for a run. 3.1 miles decided I needed to get them in when I could between tattoo healing. Fuck am I fat
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Weighed in this week at 206, officially making it 71 pounds lost so far. 200 was my goal weight, so I’m basically there, but I think I’m extending it to 190. I’m far from fat anymore so that part is completed, but definitely would like more definition again, so no harm in dieting for an extra month or two to get there. Usually at this far into a diet, the weight loss slows down to about a pound a week, but it actually sped up this past month, and I been losing 3-4 pounds a week cause of this new job. It’s not overly physical to the point of exhaustion, but it’s still 40 hours a week of standing, walking around a big ass facility, lifting this, stacking that, moving this over there, etc., so it definitely keeps me decently active and has sped up the process on all of this without actually needing to go to the gym as well.
    Unfortunately finally hit a plateau. Been basically stuck at 194-195 lbs. New goal is 180 lbs for definition so still got 14-15 more pounds to go. Got a ketone blood checker now and I’m still well into ketosis so it’s not that, and according to all calculators I’ve used, I’m still eating at enough of a deficit that I should be losing weight still, even tho numbers go lower as you weigh less. Gonna try lowering my daily calories by 100-200 and see if that helps. Plus I jus started an ECA (Ephedrine Caffeine Aspirin) stack today. I been on a good fat burner as it is, but apparently ECA is more effective than any prepackaged fat burners, so we’ll see what happens. Already knew these last few pounds were gonna be the most tedious, so definitely wasn’t lookin forward to it. I might lose those extra 3 pounds at the end and get down to 177 jus so I can say I lost a full 100 lbs lol. Sounds better than 97. 🤣
    Welp I did it. 🥲 Weighed in today and I officially lost 100 pounds, 101 to be specific lol. Was 277 in October of last year, today I’m 176. 💪🏻

At this point, I obviously got some cheat days comin up wit Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, NYE, etc. but Im’ma keep dieting til the end of the year cause why not, see where I’m at come January, then start jus eating to maintain. Will prolly drop keto at that point, but will still be counting calories obviously. I REFUSE to gain that back. Took literally a year to lose it lol.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Not on some bullshit, genuinely surprised because you always look small to me, but when were you 277!? That's more than I weigh. 

Good shit though. That's impressive loss. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Well 2 things about that, I’m 6’4” so I carry it a bit better, but I definitely was fat as fuck in the face, I been getting my “On this day” recaps on Snapchat and shit from a year and 2 years ago, it’s actually wild seeing it now, didn’t realize in the moment how much of a difference it actually was. But on top of that I was definitely way more camera shy for obvious reasons during that time, so yall haven’t really seen me much, your memory is of older pictures lol. But yea I was definitely hefty as fuck. Was up to a size 38 in pants and rocking 2XLs to mask it. Down to 32 or I can fit 30s but prefer the lil extra room, and I wear anywhere from a M to an XL for tops. Depends on the type of item and how it individually fits.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Great work man, congrats