Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    u bumped this st00pid shit

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dropped 5 pounds in two weeks. Hardest thing is just trying to keep myself from getting complacent again. 
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I stopped working out for like 2 months with Vegas and all the Denver trips. But i picked it back up and I'm down 20 pounds total from june. 
    It feels weird cause it doesn't feel like I've done anything. But I've gone without soda or fast food for two, which I don't think I've done in 5 years since I started working with my construction company. When I started, I weighed 225, and lost 50 pounds in 4 months. All I did was eat Turkey sandwiches and fruit for lunches, and sweat my ass off 4-5 days a week. So that's what I've done these last two weeks, and I'm roughly st 168 now. I want to be nearing 150-152 by new years. I only have access to two 35 pound weights, which I use for 30 minutes every night. I also go for walks/jogging after work instead of watching movies all night. I cut out snacking entirely, and I drink a 20 ounce hot lemon water right as I wake up. I guess its suppose to kickstart your metabolism, idk. But yeah. Like I said, the hardest part is just making sure I don't have a "Eh, its fine if I don't mess with it one night" night. 
    inb4lists
    Haven't touched soda for a month, went from eating fast food a few times a week to only when I have too, and I've kept up my workout 6 nights a week. Dropped roughly 14 pounds in the last month, but I still feel like I'm not doing enough. I wanted to drop another 20 or so by the end of the year, but I'm trying to also build a little muscle. Anything in particular that's worked for anyone? Keep in mind all I have is a 20 pound, and 35 pound weight available. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Lift, eat lots of good protien, keep off soda 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Lots of reps. Improvise. Chin ups press ups crunches curls etc 
    I gained a lot of weight with the holiday season. I need to get back at it.
    Same
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I really need to get back on it. I'm gone for too long all over the place to really utilize a membership so I've been jogging around truck stops when I park for the night so I'm getting some exercise in. Thinking about picking up a set of weights and keeping them in the truck as well. 
    I got lazy. Starting to get pudgy

Havnet been to the gym in weeks. Its crazy how fast I've gotten pudgy. Im starting to hate my body again... 
    Need to get the motivation to get myself back on track, because I can see myself blowing up again really quick. 
    Lost 12 pounds over this last month. And I've been barely trying. Fasting is over today and I planned to get back to it. This is a surprisingly good start though wasn't expecting that haha 
    Been slacking really hard last couple months. Been getting fat again. Sigh. Feeling good about myself was short lived. 
    Just get back on it? I'm in exactly the same boat (metaphorically, physically it probably wouldn't support both of us). Don't complain and get discouraged like I often do to myself. Just get re-inspired. I know its difficult but better than the alternative. 
    I need to get back into it. 
    Had to go up a knotch on my belt yesterday... Im officially getting fat again.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’m way out of shape. Bunch of nonsense excuses. I’m signed up for the full marathon next year. Training starts tomorrow 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I fucked my shoulder up over the winter, and it's still hasn't healed. Gonna have to make a follow up appointment for it someday. Getting doughy in the meantime.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    From fit bois to fat bois