Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    at least i didnt get to be that fat again, im trying to cease that shit right now...
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    at least i didnt get to be that fat again, im trying to cease that shit right now...

Damn that first pic was brutal lol. As long as you want to keep putting the effort in, we will get you in shape.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    lolthanks. Yeah thats when I was like full 0 fucks just drinking myself to death, i drank like a 30pack almost every other night and of course i didnt eat healthy. just throwing back the carbs back then..
    I lost like 80 lbs and put back on like 50, fucking sucks. but at least i know i can lose it if i put my mind to it. Just gotta stick with it next time.
    Today was run day wasn't it Georgie?
    Yeah, got we done.. Nigga I'm sore.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I haven't posted in here, but i've wanted to. In high school I was 130ish, mostly. Gained 100 lbs when I was pregnant with my daughter + the death of my step father, really put weight on >.< .. Lost more than half of it so far. But now that i'm pregnant again so I had to stop doing Insanity, can only do light exercising. I really hope I don't gain much with this one.. but i'm excited to start working out again in December lol. But congrats to all those who are doing so well :)
    Kick ass. The soreness will be less severe as your body adjusts to being more active. Keep it up bro!

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    not really looking to gain weight. trying to lose the guy i have and gain weight in muscle. lifting at the gym a lot and playing a lot of basketball lately
    I haven't posted in here, but i've wanted to. In high school I was 130ish, mostly. Gained 100 lbs when I was pregnant with my daughter + the death of my step father, really put weight on >.< .. Lost more than half of it so far. But now that i'm pregnant again so I had to stop doing Insanity, can only do light exercising. I really hope I don't gain much with this one.. but i'm excited to start working out again in December lol. But congrats to all those who are doing so well :)
    Missed this post, welcome aboard!

just did my run, it was a 5min pre walk, then 1 min run to 1 1/2 min walk intervals 8 times, then another 5min cool down period. My ankles hurt like hell, but i enjoyed listening to music and running with my dog! next run is saturday or sunday, whatever day i want! It feels good to finally be getting off my lazy fat ass! i made this thread like 3 months ago, I guess my procrastination had to take its course, but i feel good \m/ ... by this time in 2 months I'm gonna look like the Braduation B-)

more like 2 years, to look as fit as Brad, but I guess just starting is the key, one step at a time!

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't know you were doing Insanity, Monica. Lol. Shoulda posted in my thread!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2012
    Probably time I jump in here. Not sure if anybody that went to rotr posts in here, but believe or not I'd been losing weight before I went...Went to the doctor once and was almost to 260 and realized that shit aint good. I've niggerjigged my own system that is still evolving until I get everything set up. Finally cracked the 230's tho

schedule for the past couple weeks has been:
    Work out with my dad
    Run with friend - basically conditioning you'd find at any sports practice.
    Elliptical for around a half hour - forty five minutes.
    Treadmill walk/run

Best part is our elliptical has ifit so it tracks what you're doing and you can check it online.
    Downloaded a calorie counter because that's really what's killing me. I cut out fast food and pop a long time ago but overall I'm still not eating that great.
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Also, my friend was stoned as hell and ordered insanity at 4am. If there's one benefit to legitimately purchasing it, it comes with a sponsor or some shit. This hot ass chick calls him to check up on him and motivate.
    image Photobucket
    Ayo chuck, I noticed in that pic you lost weight homie! lookin good bro!
    edited May 2012
    Also, my friend was stoned as hell and ordered insanity at 4am. If there's one benefit to legitimately purchasing it, it comes with a sponsor or some shit. This hot ass chick calls him to check up on him and motivate.
    Lol at the story of how he ordered it. But it's a Beachbody Coach. I have one too, he was assigned to me after signing up for TeamBeachbody. I never really hit him up doe.
    I'm actually interested in becoming a Beachbody Coach, 'cause it's just a volunteer thing as far as I know, but I'm pretty sure you have to be 18, which sucks.
    I didn't know you were doing Insanity, Monica. Lol. Shoulda posted in my thread!
    Meh, I don't really like talking about my weight struggles. I did it for 2 weeks before I got pregnant. Was also doing shakeology.
    edited May 2012
    Meh, I don't really like talking about my weight struggles. I did it for 2 weeks before I got pregnant. Was also doing shakeology.
    Fuckkk, dope! I wanna try Shakeology so bad, but DAT PRICE.

Post edited by Episode on
    Its expensive, but worth it.