Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll tell you right now, he physically wouldn't be able to handle Insanity yet, no offense, even doe I could really go off on him, as much as he fucks with me, but whatever, I'll be the bigger man.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    good job streets! you should start doing the couch 2 5k jawn with me

Fixed. Gotta crawl before you can walk lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hees a little smaller than me, but he does smoke cigarettes. Dood you might not even be able to jog at first I tried jogging when I smoked on lasted like 2 mins before I was on the ground wheezing and dry heaving. I'm glad I don't smoke anymore, I don't think I'd be able to do any of this shit. Stick it out streets you can do it, and don't be embarrassed to go in public, fuck other people. Get healthy for you, on man we got like our own little support group with Jobe and Erik as our mentors! Let's do this!
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Stick it out streets you can do it, and don't be embarrassed to go in public, fuck other people. Get healthy for you, on man we got like our own little support group with Jobe and Erik as our mentors! Let's do this!
    Thanks dude \m/

I'm gonna start out riding a bike for a few miles a day.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    hi my name is ryan and im officially a fatfuck lol. but seriously ive gained like 20lbs just in the past 6-8 weeks. im 5'8" and just eclipsed 200lbs for the first time ever. i hate it. i can tell ive lost flexibility i have less energy i jiggle more than ever its just gross. the good thing is i am starting a new diet and workout plan monday. its called Live Shredded by the supplement company Muscle Pharm and it focuses on losing fat while maintaining muscle mass. its a 12 week program and i might do it twice in a row becuase i want to lose like 35-40 pounds. im super motivated and love working out just the eating is going to suck cuz i dont like brocolli or cooked spinach. im going to have to replace the brocolli and ill prob eat the spinach raw like a salad.
    I I fell into a deep depression and gained lbs back
    This seems to be a pattern with a lot of people. What gives?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know it happened for me. Losing my step dad was a killer. A lot of people eat their feelings..

Not sure about the smoking thing, George. I smoke like a chimney, and have had no breathing issues at all with Insanity or Asylum, I mean they have me huffing and puffing, of course, like any intense exercise should, but nothing extra or worse due to the smoking in my experience.
    edited May 2012
    As far as the depression thing, I know that when I'm depressed, my mindset doesn't go to "Fuck working out today.", in fact, it's quite the opposite, just like writing Music when I'm depressed, both make me happy, and intense exercise is like a drug. For that hour or so, all I can focus on and think about is that workout, going harder, and getting to the finish line, so it's a great medicine for temporarily forgetting about whatever's bothering me.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah, i agree with erik about the smoking thing. smoking never had that effect on me.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Lol give it a while...
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i've been smoking for 6 years.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    cool story bro.
    Just give it more time....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I've been smoking for 7 years and I have horrible lungs.

My best friend had died in a car accident.

It was kind of the opposite for me, I quit drinking felt horrible about myself and was depressed and shit, I got to the gym, lost madd weight and felt great.... Then i guess I just got fucking lazy. I geigned weight quick. Cant let that happen again.
    I'm exausted, dont feel like running, but Imma do it anyway... this suck doe, im beat.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies