Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    After a week I have lost 10 pounds.
    Great start! Be careful not to lose too much too fast though, especially if your long term goal is to drop a large amount or you will look like a deflated balloon. A pound a week is considered healthy. Pic related.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Man that's even worse than being obese. :-&
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The skin is also unhealthy for you like that. You have to get surgery to cut the access off and get stitched back together
    imageimage
    3,500 calories = 1 lb of fat, so eating at a calorie deficit of -500 x 7 days a week you should lose 1 lb of fat a week.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The ten pounds has just come from switching my diet I have not started doing any kind of exercise yet. Most likely once I am fully use to this diet in a couple weeks I will start added exercise.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good job Skully. 15+ miles a day is nuts. When I was doing my bike workout (Which didn't last long, 'cause I got bored as fuck with it and unmotivated.), I was only doing a 30 minute ride and getting 2-3 miles in. How long are you riding daily?

Also, I been putting my results in my Insanity/P90X thread, but it's more relevant in here I guess. My thighs no longer touch while standing for the first time since like 2nd-3rd grade. It feels so good, can't even explain it, and it's shit like this that keeps me pushing so hard with Insanity. Also, using a body fat calculator I been using, I lost 3% of my body fat, and my love handles are almost completely gone, I really have to pinch and pull hard to pull the little bit of fat out. One last thing, I'm developing that V shape by my hips/waist, and it's becoming more and more defined and noticeable by the day, same with my ab definition and arms, and my calves and thighs are just getting ridiculous at this point. I'm so fucking happy,
    thanks, bro. i usually do 16 - 20 miles a day. but since there is pretty much no such thing as flat ground in north jersey some coasting is involved lol. i can't really help that though because i would have to shift into a super high gear and still pedal my ass off going down hill and i don't feel like doing that so i just coast that shit lol. still counts in my book because i have to pedal up hill to get to the part that goes downhill LOL. and good for you with the p90x thing. i dont really care about being really muscular or toned so i usually just stick with bike riding. i do have a Total Gym in my basement that i use occasionally (maybe once every 2 weeks lol).
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I'm down 15 pounds since I started 2 weeks ago
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Are you starving yourself? Jesus Christ. Slow down, you're gonna end up with a shit ton of extra flabby skin like the pic Jobe posted.
    Lol no. You guys have me pictured wrong I'm a stocky build so for the most part my weight was distributed evenly. We are eating 3 meals a day with snacks between. I stay full. We even had a cheat day yesterday and had some BBQ.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I am trying to quit drinking pop and watching what i eat. I am gonna try to hit the gym more too.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    People lose weight differently Erik, keep that in mind. I know some people that diet, work out and more but only lose 5 pounds over a few months. It pisses em off too
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    iz fat n givz a fukk [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I don't lose much weight, when I work out I replace all my fat with muscle again, when I don't the other way around.
    bout to eat a fat angus steak with A1 thick n hearty fukk urez dietz

[-(

blue turbins

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    =P~
    =P~
    xactly [-(

[-(

blue turbins

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You'd miss Stoney if he popped his clogs Disty :|
    That would be about the only way to miss him.

lol fat jokes.
    Where did all those motivated fatties from page 1 go?

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yup... Jobemad :))