Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol^

just got back... halfway through the run i had to take a mean shizz to I fucking was running like real slow and akwardly, but I finished. I feel fucking like lightheaded and dizzy... the program says if you feel overwhelmed by a week, you can repeat the week until you feel comfortable. I think imma repeat week 2. I'm not ready to run 2mins 8times... but whatever... I feel good doing something. I jsut wish I had someone to roll with. My wife wants to exercise earlier in the day and im not energetic and shit then, then obv she sleep now. maybe i can get on a better scedule next week and we can run together!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Happy to hear its going well. Hopefully you can eventually shift your schedule to run with the wife. The extra energy you get from working out and dropping some weight... feels good bro!
    Pass the god damn butter.
    yeah dude, supposedly from the couch to 5k im supposed to be able to run for 35 minute with no break in 8 weeks... I think im gonna listen to them when they say to take it slow cause i think i need to repeat a few weeks, lol
    It kinda sucks when claims like that are made because people progress differently and start at different fitness levels. The important thing is to just keep doing it, even if it takes longer than they claim. Either way, by the end of the summer you will be one running mo fo lol.
    I just felt like running. - Forrest Gump
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Speaking of running, that reminds me, in Asylum, in the Gameday workout, I was really shown how much my endurance and stamina has improved. There's a "One Mile Race", and you sprint in place for 6 minutes, 60 seconds of knee high sprints, 60 seconds of up hill climb, which is a slower, more explosive knee high, 60 seconds of down hill sprints, which is really fast butt kicks, 60 seconds of up hill climb, but this time, you put one arm on the floor, pump the other one, and switch your legs in a running motion, 30 seconds on each arm, then another 60 seconds of knee high sprints, and a last 60 seconds of knee high sprints, but as fast and as powerful as you can. Anyways, point is, this is all continuous with no breaks, and I powered through the entire 6 minutes yesterday without a single break. Shit felt good son. My cardio strength is so advanced at this point.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i am happy to day that by changing nothing but the volume i eat (i decreased it but still ate a lot of junk in terms of losing healthy weight) i lost 9lbs in the last 2 weeks and am down to 196. prob not all fat loss cuz i havent been lifting but a good start to my 40lb goal. this was a warmup to my diet and workout plan that im officially starting monday. feelsgoodman to see results in the short time before a legit plan. its a 12 week plan and im hoping to lose 10-15% BF
    I was laying on the couch like a bum watching a rerun of the MTV awards and was like fuck this I'm not running tonight I'm exahaustecd from the show saturday, I'm chaffed, ect... then I put my shoes on to just take the dog out, then I grabbed my phone loaded the app and did the run! I'm glad I did, I feel so much more energized! I keep shitting everytime I get back doe.... I donno what it is, but everytime I exercise I gotta shit hard, lol... I havent lost any weight yet, but I know it takes time and hardwork! feels good man!

idontalwaysworkoutbutwhenidoimakesureeveryonefuckingknowsaboutit.jpg
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Way to get it done George!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Endorphins rule
    Bumping....
  • knitlerknitler Posts: 96 salt miner
    guise how can i gain weight tho