Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I work at Dunkin Donuts, Dayna.. so i know how hard it is to eat right when youre at a shitty food place for 2 meals a day. Sucksss.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pack a lunch. You don't have to eat their food.
    I do, often. But sometimes, you really don't have a choice. There's only so much you can pack with you, lol. I don't eat donuts, muffins or any of that nonsense, because they're disgusting and super high on calories.. so i'll only eat a few things we have. But my biggest problem at work, is caramel iced lattes.. lol
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I didn't know you were doing Insanity, Monica. Lol. Shoulda posted in my thread!
    Meh, I don't really like talking about my weight struggles. I did it for 2 weeks before I got pregnant. Was also doing shakeology.
    It helps to talk about it though. Other people have been there too, you are not alone. Take George. He had the desire but never really got that far, but now that he has talked about it and got it out there, he is getting support from others, motivation when he struggles, and has another reason to stick with it if he knows he's gonna get asked about it here. It will be harder for him to quit if he knows a bunch of people will hold him accountable and bust his balls about it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I didn't know you were doing Insanity, Monica. Lol. Shoulda posted in my thread!
    Meh, I don't really like talking about my weight struggles. I did it for 2 weeks before I got pregnant. Was also doing shakeology.
    It helps to talk about it though. Other people have been there too, you are not alone. Take George. He had the desire but never really got that far, but now that he has talked about it and got it out there, he is getting support from others, motivation when he struggles, and has another reason to stick with it if he knows he's gonna get asked about it here. It will be harder for him to quit if he knows a bunch of people will hold him accountable and bust his balls about it.
    I know it helps. But people have already treated me like shit calling me fatty and stuff on here. Guys don't take it as hard as girls do. Gaining 100 during pregnancy is what really fucked me. I plan on working hardcore after I have this kid, it won't be until Dec/Jan when I can actually start working out though. If you all are still talking about weightloss then, then i'll definitely join. :)
    want to pay for my groceries?
    Hell yeah. I get free food at Dunkin ,which I think is why I eat there. If I had to pay, then I probably never would.
    I work at Dunkin Donuts, Dayna.. so i know how hard it is to eat right when youre at a shitty food place for 2 meals a day. Sucksss.
    for real. I've at least got a little better with my food choices, but it's still pretty much all crappy.
    I could always pack a lunch too, but sandwiches get really boring after a while and I can't eat them anymore.
    My god, the customers you see all day alone should be enough. The population isn't pretty these days.
    Probably time I jump in here. Not sure if anybody that went to rotr posts in here, but believe or not I'd been losing weight before I went...Went to the doctor once and was almost to 260 and realized that shit aint good. I've niggerjigged my own system that is still evolving until I get everything set up. Finally cracked the 230's tho

schedule for the past couple weeks has been:
    Work out with my dad
    Run with friend - basically conditioning you'd find at any sports practice.
    Elliptical for around a half hour - forty five minutes.
    Treadmill walk/run

Best part is our elliptical has ifit so it tracks what you're doing and you can check it online.
    Downloaded a calorie counter because that's really what's killing me. I cut out fast food and pop a long time ago but overall I'm still not eating that great.
    annnnnnnnd welcome aboard.

> dat feel when slowly but surely more people start to show up in these threads.

Let's try dat feel again. Why can't we have an edit button again?
    Eating healthy isn't expensive at all. And most likely cheaper than having to pay to eat out every day. I mean really, the only things I have to get now that are on the pricey side are my organic soups and whey protein. Everything else is basic cheap shit, frozen skinless chicken breasts, deli style turkey breast, bunch of fruits and veggies, whole grain whole wheat starches, which are the same price as the "regular" shit, cottage cheese, egg whites, which, based on how many servings there are in a carton, are cheaper than whole eggs, tuna, shit like that.

Eating healthy isn't expensive at all. And most likely cheaper than having to pay to eat out every day. I mean really, the only things I have to get now that are on the pricey side are my organic soups and whey protein. Everything else is basic cheap shit, frozen skinless chicken breasts, deli style turkey breast, bunch of fruits and veggies, whole grain whole wheat starches, which are the same price as the "regular" shit, cottage cheese, egg whites, which, based on how many servings there are in a carton, are cheaper than whole eggs, tuna, shit like that.

then I guess you won't have a problem paying for my groceries :-bd

My point was that buying it and bringing a healthy lunch every day would still probably be cheaper than having to pay for lunch every day at work, that adds up real quick.
    just did my run, it was a 5min pre walk, then 1 min run to 1 1/2 min walk intervals 8 times, then another 5min cool down period. My ankles hurt like hell, but i enjoyed listening to music and running with my dog! next run is saturday or sunday, whatever day i want! It feels good to finally be getting off my lazy fat ass! i made this thread like 3 months ago, I guess my procrastination had to take its course, but i feel good \m/ ...

Good job bro! How do you seem to be adapting to your program? (running getting easier or noticing less soreness yet?)
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you eat that taco, dayna! :> :> :>
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just did my run, it was a 5min pre walk, then 1 min run to 1 1/2 min walk intervals 8 times, then another 5min cool down period. My ankles hurt like hell, but i enjoyed listening to music and running with my dog! next run is saturday or sunday, whatever day i want! It feels good to finally be getting off my lazy fat ass! i made this thread like 3 months ago, I guess my procrastination had to take its course, but i feel good \m/ ...

Good job bro! How do you seem to be adapting to your program? (running getting easier or noticing less soreness yet?)
    naw not yet, im sore as fuck and i got the shits. I remember last time I started working out I had the shits for a few days, I guess my body has to get used to it...
    A little cleansing is good for ya lol.
    lolyeah, my stomach hurts doe, but its not too bad, just not shitting as solid as i'd like, before it laster only a few days. I prolly just need to pound more water..
    getting ready to run....
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I'm pretty sure this is my first post in this thread.

Last January I weighed 250 , by June I was down to 210, I was happy as could be when I finally weighed myself and saw how much I had lost, I felt more confident and happier, etc.. I fell into a deep depression and gained 35 lbs back between November and now. I don't even like going out into public now because of how I look, I act like a confident asshole most of the time, but I'm really insecure about how I look, I want to get down to 200 by September or October when I go to take the test to become a police officer. I also want to be able to get my arms and calves defined. This is what I look like now. I don't have a good picture from last year.

good job streets! you should start doing the Insanity jawn.... look what it did for Erik!

I just got back home from my run, it got bumped up to 1.5 minute run, 2minute walk 6 times.... it was a little harder, but its getting a little easier. All the sudden I had to piss like real bad out of nowhere, I just whipped it out and pissed in the road, lol... but yeah, hopefully this shit gets easier! i should start seeing some kind of results soon! i'll weigh myself at my moms on sunday see whatr the deal is!