Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This was like a year ago, I was like 250lbs... this is what I want to get back to. I fealt good, clothes fit well, I was healthier.

I had to cancel my gym membership cause it was too expensive, now with being laid off and on diability for so fucking long, finances are tight. The closest fucking planet fitness which is that $10 a month jawn is like an hr away, that would be stoopit. I just want to join the gym up the street for like $20 a month when I have the loot. I know as soon as I start cardio, I'll drop prolly like 20lbs in a month. Last time I went full gym I lost close to 80 in like 6months... I just have to stop with the bullshit habits and stop thinking everythings ok when I lose the weight. Thats one of my biggest problems.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Cantseeshitcaptain.jpeg

Jobe not mad. You're just one fatty George. Where did the rest go?

Anyway, download a pdf of Never Gymless. It's filled with cheap ways to work out at home even if you don't have proper equipment.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George, I thought you wanted to hit me up about Insanity?
    Cantseeshitcaptain.jpeg

Jobe not mad. You're just one fatty George. Where did the rest go?

Anyway, download a pdf of Never Gymless. It's filled with cheap ways to work out at home even if you don't have proper equipment.
    waitwut? lol... I'm not morbidly obese here <_>

Thats what I was actully talking to Erik about DL'ing something online.
    George, I thought you wanted to hit me up about Insanity?
    yeah dood, my bad, I been sick as hell taking allthese pill jawns and fucking sleeping eratic hrs. I'm feeling better doe. PM me on FB so we can talk abotu it. I seent your relults man, looks goodie \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont understand why people join a gym to run.. just go for a jog outside....
    tbh for me it gives me like a competitive boost. Running outside sucks. You cant keep track of your stats or nothing, I dont know. I just like treadmills and stairclimbers and shit. Cardio makes me drop weight quick, its just more of getting it started. I just Dl'd insanity doe...
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well I dropped from 250 to 237 so I'm doing alright.
    Well I dropped from 250 to 237 so I'm doing alright.
    Ayo, I just wanna say doe.......

I WON THIS SHIT NIGGA! =D> \:D/ =D>

I was officially the first to reach my goal weight son.
    I weighed myself the other day. Im gonna start walking hard tomorrow night... how long you think it would take a normal person to walk 3 miles cause thats what i used to walk on the treadmill erryday when i dropped like madd weight back in the dayz?
    Ayo, I just wanna say doe.......

I WON THIS SHIT NIGGA! =D> \:D/ =D>

I was officially the first to reach my goal weight son.
    Howaboutno.jpeg
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I weighed myself the other day. Im gonna start walking hard tomorrow night... how long you think it would take a normal person to walk 3 miles cause thats what i used to walk on the treadmill erryday when i dropped like madd weight back in the dayz?
    like 45 minutes to an hour depending on how fast you walk.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Im gonna start on like a half hr walk, then move it up 15 mins every week to get used to it, then start jogging and shit.
    Not really sure. It will be slower at first until you get more used to it. Your time will improve as you get used to walking with less breaks. The biggest thing is to just get started and stick with it. Did you even look into couch25K? They even have phone apps for it now.
    Dude, I hit my goal of 170 weeks ago.
    word, imma look it up right now
    after 3 weeks of a lot of biking i didn't lose much and got frustrated and stopped. i guess im gonna have to trying something else.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    What other types of activities do you enjoy?
    You could do Couch 2 5k with Georgie.
    physical activities? none really lol. i'd run on my treadmill but the belt slips at higher speeds but its boring as shit being in the basement for an hour or whatever anyway. what's the couch 2 5k?