Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    So I actually got to weigh myself yesterday and I'm a fatfuck for sure gained more weight than I though. Good news is yesterday was the first day of a diet I'm doing. All I'm really doing though is switching my eating habits. Eating at the same intervals throughout the day and eating a more vegetarian diet with some chicken and turkey thrown in every once in a while. I felt like complete shit when I saw the scale yesterday though.

Starting weight 274.8
    Goal by my birthday 15-20 pounds (may 21)
    Long term goal 215.

This morning we ate pumpkin flex granola with bananas, blue berries, and soy milk.

This is going to suck but things have to change. I've already switched weeks ago to drinking majority of water and no sody pop
    Damn dood, you already have one strike against you being a ginger, you can't be fat too, people in public have to look at you lol. For someone that always talks about people being mentally weak, what's your excuse being a fat fuck? Food can be just as much of a crutch as drugs are for some people.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Problem is being fixed it's all good
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I been dieting. Just cant afford the gym right now so i been walking Lucy around the hood.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    So I actually got to weigh myself yesterday and I'm a fatfuck for sure gained more weight than I though. Good news is yesterday was the first day of a diet I'm doing. All I'm really doing though is switching my eating habits. Eating at the same intervals throughout the day and eating a more vegetarian diet with some chicken and turkey thrown in every once in a while. I felt like complete shit when I saw the scale yesterday though.

Starting weight 274.8
    Goal by my birthday 15-20 pounds (may 21)
    Long term goal 215.

This morning we ate pumpkin flex granola with bananas, blue berries, and soy milk.

This is going to suck but things have to change. I've already switched weeks ago to drinking majority of water and no sody pop
    Damn dood, you already have one strike against you being a ginger, you can't be fat too, people in public have to look at you lol. For someone that always talks about people being mentally weak, what's your excuse being a fat fuck? Food can be just as much of a crutch as drugs are for some people.
    Lmao
    I was trying to connect with my spiritual side.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    and u thought your spiritual side was at the bottom of a carton of ice cream :-/
    Not a big fan of ice cream.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    still doing 16 miles on my bike everyday. the other day i did 17.6. i took yesterday off though.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Started eating better and not drinking POP and started playing a lot of pick up basketball. Lost about 5 pounds in a month
    I'll wait until Monday to post my first update but last night was definitely encouraging when I weighed myself.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I've seem to have plateaued at the low 200's... been at 204-206 for the past couple of weeks (albeit working out basically everyday). It's frustrating too because it seems like all that effort and pain is in vain.

I started looking online to change my workout routines... and i think that may be the trick. feel great after the past couple of days doing new workouts; and im excited to go in later today and get at it. (hitting the gym is not something i usually get excited about...I just go )
    EDIT*

although i haven't been losing the lbs i'd like to be.... i HAVE noticed i've been sheding a lot of fat from my waist and gut. Which is what keeps me constantly going to the gym.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    this chick and i were talking, she's been married for 7 months and has gained 120 pounds since she was married.... all i could say was what the fuck!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    jesus christ. let yourself go much?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

I've seem to have plateaued at the low 200's... been at 204-206 for the past couple of weeks (albeit working out basically everyday). It's frustrating too because it seems like all that effort and pain is in vain.

I started looking online to change my workout routines... and i think that may be the trick. feel great after the past couple of days doing new workouts; and im excited to go in later today and get at it. (hitting the gym is not something i usually get excited about...I just go )
    I was in pretty much the same situation, then I tried Intermittent Fasting. All I changed was when I ate by a few hours and the results were unreal. I couldnt say how awesome and easy it was without sounding like Im trying to sell something, but I cheat on my hours all the time because otherwise it seems like the weight loss is too fast to be healthy. My highest weight was probably around 220-230 (didnt have a scale at the time) I weighed in @ 173 this morning.

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/intermittent-fasting
    Pass the god damn butter.
    cool ill read that tomorrow and try it out.... i was at about the same max weight (235 at the beginning of last year).
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did 20 miles on my bike yesterday. im gonna have to go somewhere more challenging or something cause 20 miles was way too easy. i wasn't tired or out of breath when i was done. im not sure how much weight i've lost because im pretty sure the scale i have at home is broke. first of all its small so if you weigh yourself once, you can weigh yourself again right after that and if you're feet are not EXACTLY in the same spot as they were the first time you'll have a different weight. fuckin' weird. im sure i've lost weight though cause my face looks a little thinner and my gut looks a good amount smaller.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good job Skully. 15+ miles a day is nuts. When I was doing my bike workout (Which didn't last long, 'cause I got bored as fuck with it and unmotivated.), I was only doing a 30 minute ride and getting 2-3 miles in. How long are you riding daily?

Also, I been putting my results in my Insanity/P90X thread, but it's more relevant in here I guess. My thighs no longer touch while standing for the first time since like 2nd-3rd grade. It feels so good, can't even explain it, and it's shit like this that keeps me pushing so hard with Insanity. Also, using a body fat calculator I been using, I lost 3% of my body fat, and my love handles are almost completely gone, I really have to pinch and pull hard to pull the little bit of fat out. One last thing, I'm developing that V shape by my hips/waist, and it's becoming more and more defined and noticeable by the day, same with my ab definition and arms, and my calves and thighs are just getting ridiculous at this point. I'm so fucking happy,
    Good job Erik I hope you make your goal
    After a week I have lost 10 pounds.