Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just 10.4 miles today. the wind there was kicking my ass and made it harder for me to keep my momentum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyFqZtKvya0

If you have a droid or iPhone and like zombies... you might enjoy this.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    1.Nola---- Initial Weight 176.6 lbs, Goal 166 lbs.
    2.George---Initial Weight 316 lbs, Goal 250 lbs. (for now)
    3. CF ---Initial Weight 215 lbs., Goal 210 lbs.
    4.Cheech---Initial Weight 179.5lbs, Goal 185lbs
    5. Brando---Initial Weight 250, Goal 230 lbs.
    6. Xeno---Initial Weight 275 lbs, goal 230 lbs
    7. Alex - Initial Weight 176 lbs, Goal 165 lbs
    8. Erik - Initial Weight 190 lbs, Goal 180 lbs
    9. TNFH - Initial Weight 180 lbs, Goal 160
    10. MC- initial weight 245 ibs. Goal 235 (for now)
    11. Strat - Initial Weight 206, Goal 180 lbs.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    was 237, now im 231. 6 pounds in 5 days aint too bad :D . just did 16 miles on my bike \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Nice.... I love hitting trails on bike; the best ones I've ever been are just north of San Francisco.
    the path im currently riding on is easy. it only has slight inclines and declines. i mostly ride on it because its close to my house and i know how long 1 lap is. i really wanna go somewhere else but good, public trails are like at least a 20 minute drive from me and i dont feel like wasting all that gas everyday. once a week on those trails wouldn't be too bad i guess though. im thinking of just riding on long back roads. i wanna ride on clinton rd. (jersey people know about that road lol) but i wouldn't know where to park cause i dont want my car to get towed or something lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I feel bad... only real excercise ive been doing is lifting weights... :-|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You burn fat much after exercising when you lift weights.... once you finish doing your cardio; you're finished burning fat.
    You burn fat much after exercising when you lift weights.... once you finish doing your cardio; you're finished burning fat.
    my bro is really into weight lifting. the fucker is huge lol. and he told me pretty much the same thing a while back, minus the cardio part. not saying its not true, he just told me that i should be doing more then just cardio. never gave me a reason. he also said muscle burns fat which is what you're saying and im inclined to believe my bro cause he's fuckin' huge LOL. but with biking i gotta think that you're at least adding some muscle to your thighs and whatnot. but yeah, nothing wrong with lifting weights.
    Im not big on lifting weights either... although i do admire a "bodybuilder's" desire and motivation (except the rampant steroids).

I DO lift weights; but it's about 65-35% in favor of cardio out of ALL the exercise i do. I used to go to the gym with a friend who was big on weight lifting as well; and picked up some things from him. Also have gone to my soccer fitness clinics in my day; and whenever i do lift weights they are related in one form or another to that.
    just did another 16 miles \m/
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    my bro is really into weight lifting. the fucker is huge lol. and he told me pretty much the same thing a while back, minus the cardio part. not saying its not true, he just told me that i should be doing more then just cardio. never gave me a reason. he also said muscle burns fat which is what you're saying and im inclined to believe my bro cause he's fuckin' huge LOL. but with biking i gotta think that you're at least adding some muscle to your thighs and whatnot. but yeah, nothing wrong with lifting weights.
    the added muscle from biking really depends on how much resistence you set the bike to more than how far you go. so if you ride at a higher gear for shorter time it will promote more muscle growth rather than a lower gear for farther. its the same concept as lifting weights. more weight,less reps for building muscle and less weight, more reps for definition
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    More reps/less weight = more endurance, not definition. Definition is diet and body fat %.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    only got in 8.8 miles so far cause it started raining ~X( . hopefully it'll stop and i can go back later
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Page 3? Really?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So I actually got to weigh myself yesterday and I'm a fatfuck for sure gained more weight than I though. Good news is yesterday was the first day of a diet I'm doing. All I'm really doing though is switching my eating habits. Eating at the same intervals throughout the day and eating a more vegetarian diet with some chicken and turkey thrown in every once in a while. I felt like complete shit when I saw the scale yesterday though.

Starting weight 274.8
    Goal by my birthday 15-20 pounds (may 21)
    Long term goal 215.

This morning we ate pumpkin flex granola with bananas, blue berries, and soy milk.

This is going to suck but things have to change. I've already switched weeks ago to drinking majority of water and no sody pop
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    More reps/less weight = more endurance, not definition. Definition is diet and body fat %.
    well ya. i meant to say promotes definition...it came out wrong lol

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I lost another lb :D
    I love winning with women
    A person can carry up to 10 lbs of shit in their intestinal track
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I think i unleashed all 10 ibs last night
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?