Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Little steps are better than big ones. Trying to change too much at once (going hardcore) will probably just make you miserable and burn you out on the whole thing quicker. Smaller steps one at a time (like cutting out soda) are much easier when its just one change at a time. Once that change is no longer a big deal, move on to the next one (no soda + healthier food) That way you body isn't sceaming from exercise it isn't used to and craving caffine, sugar, junk food, alcohol, nicotine etc all at the same time. That's a recipe for failure.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont drink soda or alcohol, my biggest problem is eating late and not exercising enough. I'm just being fucking lazy. About 2 years ago I lost like 60 lbs, i got on a strict ass diet and ran on a treadmill like crazy. we had to cancel our gym membership cause of the price and theres no planter fitness(the $10 one) within 30mins... so we're actually talking about buying a treadmill brand new. I have weights in my parents basement i can uses, but my biggest concern is just shedding some lbs and i know the treadmill and some other exercises will do the trick.

the only thing im worried about is i tried for a few days to go back on the diet i was on and after a few i was feeling nauseous and dizzy and shit so i had to come off it. I gotta work on something else. Someone told me to eat like 5 meals a day, but small portions, like cut my portions in half from what i eat now. I also need to lay off the fucking ice cream late...
    Try the intermittent fasting, (link posted above) it takes a bit to get used to but it works like a motherfucker. You just eat all of your food for the day in an 8 hour window, and go 16 hours untill you eat again. (for example, you could eat a breakfast at 8 am, lunch at noon and dinner at around 3:30. Im usually not hungry in the am so I eat between noon and 8pm) You will be amazed at how much of a difference it makes in your efforts.
    Cool man! I'm willing to try anything! Thanls.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    just did about 5 miles on my bike. riding my bike is the only form of exercise i've remotely like so im gonna stick with that. i dont care for lifting weights and whatnot cause i'd rather be outside cause of the scenery and stuff. i do have a total gym which can be a little fun but the fun kinda wears off after a while.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Kick ass. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you are doing something, and you are 10x more likely to do stuff that is fun for you. I love beating the hell out of my heavy bag, its good therapy lol. I just wish I had a tree big enough outside to hang it outside, its too nice out to be in the basement.
    for some reason i like walking/running on a treadmill. IU like being able to see how much calories and shit i burned and i get all fired up trying to burn as many as possible...
    Did you start the intermittent fasting yet? Commit to this shit dammit.
    Tomorrow my wifes going grocerie shopping and I made a list of decent foods to get for me!
    i stopped eating junk food (for the most part lol) a while ago.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Try the fasting, it works great. Just pick when your 8 hours eating window will be, stick to it and watch the weight fall off.
    just did 10 miles on my bike
    i read the markers wrong the other day so the other day i actually did 4 miles instead of 5 and yesterday i did 8 miles instead of 10 and today i did a little more then 11 miles \m/
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'd down to 174, which isn't too bad I guess \m/
    I love winning with women
    Checked in @ 177 today, 7 more to go.
    12 miles today \m/ . i feel like i could've and should've done more. maybe i'll work out on my total gym or something in a little bit
    just 10.4 miles today. the wind there was kicking my ass and made it harder for me to keep my momentum.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Still haven't started, and I probably gained more due to my 50% discount at McDs.... foul temptress.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I haven't really had time to exercise but it probably doesn't matter I've been so active in moving. I cut out drinking sody pop and have been planning out meals and cooking at home every night. In the last week the only non home cooked I have had was a chipotle burrito on lunch.

I feel better by eating the fresh foods and not any fast food we will see over time if it translates into any weight loss. Also I mainly drink water. 6-8 glasses a day at this point.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!