Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i fucking hate the CIA
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    on that note i got finished with the CIA section of Ron Pauls book, its insane the power they have

The CIA is more of a private army than an intelligence organization. The president nor Congress have full knowledge of their activities and they have the ability to self finance through drug trafficking. They've been rigging elections throughout the world, like they did in Iran in 53, assassinating, assisting coups, and helping overthrow governments since they grew out of the OSS
    It is truly disgusting the things that are done in the name of the American people. That's why we are hated it's not because we are free other countries don't give a fuck about our freedom, it's because we go fuck with them. Most people just don't care enough to do anything to stop it and when they do they get called terrorists or pushed out of parks and arrested or pepper sprayed.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    on that note i got finished with the CIA section of Ron Pauls book, its insane the power they have

The CIA is more of a private army than an intelligence organization. The president nor Congress have full knowledge of their activities and they have the ability to self finance through drug trafficking. They've been rigging elections throughout the world, like they did in Iran in 53, assassinating, assisting coups, and helping overthrow governments since they grew out of the OSS
    It is truly disgusting the things that are done in the name of the American people. That's why we are hated it's not because we are free other countries don't give a fuck about our freedom, it's because we go fuck with them. Most people just don't care enough to do anything to stop it and when they do they get called terrorists or pushed out of parks and arrested or pepper sprayed.
    most people are too stupid to see though the bullshit. we aren't hated for our freedom, were hated b/c we've killed more people than the Holocaust since ww2

take off the tin foil hat.
    Only if you take off the blinders
    I have never seen him lie but I don't think he is god like so do. I see the bulkshit and our best bet is to kick them all out and start over. Since we can't do that yet he is our best option.
    edited December 2011

indeed, if you don't think the CIA is involved in shit like that you're retarded. i mean they've admitted to torture, you think that other stuff is beyond them?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Sheit, Dayna betta recognize.
    RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

indeed, if you don't think the CIA is involved in shit like that you're retarded. i mean they've admitted to torture, you think that other stuff is beyond them?
    Dayna, shane is 98% on the money....the CIA has done things that would make us vomit if we ever knew the full extent.....
    i read an article recently by a retired army colonel where the guy stated that he could no longer see the distinction between the military and the CIA....literally couldn't tell the difference between units that were deployed on various Ops.....
    i wasn't being sarcastic, you were being ignorant. The CIA really does what i mentioned. Even Congressmen don't have access to the CIA's financial records, everything surrounded them is ultra classified. they hire an army of contractors so their clandestine operations are untraceable. their budget is "aleast" 80 billion, judged from a 2010 report where their finances were disclosed for the first time ever but who knows if that's an accurate number.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    i wasn't being sarcastic, you were being ignorant. The CIA really does what i mentioned. Even Congressmen don't have access to the CIA's financial records, everything surrounded them is ultra classified. they hire an army of contractors so their clandestine operations are untraceable. their budget is "aleast" 80 billion, judged from a 2010 report where their finances were disclosed for the first time ever but who knows if that's an accurate number.
    Xe (formerly Blackwater) and contractors like them are the new wave of black bag an clandestine 'wars' abroad.....you can circumvent congress and the public knowledge by sending in private "armies" to "protect" valuable private assets (oil pipelines and such), and never have to declare war on these sovereign nations.....sounds far fetched; until you read a little about it.....
    And the CIA's privacy, for the most part, is neccessary. We can't have every single bit of information public for other countries to know. Especially countries that have terrorist groups within them. So calm the fuck down, Shane. You make yourself sound unreasonable and gullible.
    we can have old declassified information available to us to make sure there not doing shitty things (which they are doing)
    im kinda with shane i would disband the cia in a second given the oppurtinity

fuck the fbi
    fuck the fcc
    fuck the cia
    also look into the story of ricky ross and still see if the cia is here to protect us

http://www.FreewayRick.com/
    I never said the cia was out to get us. I said they were corrupt as hell and a globally destabilizing element
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    the cia and the fed are opposing forces right now. we're in the middle of a secret war. it sounds farfetched, but it's true.
    And the CIA's privacy, for the most part, is neccessary. We can't have every single bit of information public for other countries to know. Especially countries that have terrorist groups within them. So calm the fuck down, Shane. You make yourself sound unreasonable and gullible.
    Keeping shit from the public is necessary but Congressmen barley being able to get any info on the agency's operations is something completely different
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk u shane comment on meh threadz bitchz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

fukk u shane comment on meh threadz bitchz [-(
    if you've been in one catz thread you've been in them all. i'll give you the complimentary pity post here instead