Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

More reasons Catholics are a pestilence

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    ^what episode?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I think it was the last episode of this season

The best part is the end
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnUhHq8kAhA
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    agnostic >>>>>> atheist
    Atheists are agnostics with balls. He's either there or he's not. Decide.
    Seriously. Anyone who says it is a toolbag.

I don't believe in god but if something happens to prove me wrong, so be it. But if I currently don't believe, then there's no maybe bullshit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Being an atheist is the easy way out and being agnostic is being a pussy.

Deal

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Being an atheist is the easy way out
    Uh.....what?
    Being an atheist is the easy way out
    Uh.....what?
    Yeah I don't get this either. It was actually really difficult for me to detatch myself from a belief in God and life after death, but after awhile it just sank in and felt right.

My friend's status explains it well; Atheism is like walking out of a really dark building in the middle of the day to be blinded by the sun. It's going to hurt a lot at first, and be uncomfortable for awhile, but you'll get used to it.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

My friend's status explains it well; Atheism is like walking out of a really dark building in the middle of the day to be blinded by the sun. It's going to hurt a lot at first, and be uncomfortable for awhile, but you'll get used to it.
    Or you are like me and stayed awake at night ever since you can remember knowing you were going to die and just rot in the ground one day and tell your dad this and that's why you're afraid of dying and he just looks at his five year old child with a poker face not knowing what to say. :))
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I believe it's my parents fault. All the kids at school would be like "Oh what religion are you? I'm a lutheran!" And I'd just like like "lolibelieveingod" But then I asked my parents when we'd go to church, and that never happened. So eventually I just started doing work myself lol
    image Photobucket
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I am raising Atheists in my family....they are being taught kindness, acceptance, and the golden rule.....you don't need Sky Daddy to send your child to hell for not being good submissive slaves to the monstrous money machine that is the organized church....
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    edited December 2011
    Being an atheist is the easy way out and being agnostic is being a pussy.

Deal
    religion is a crutch.....there is no sky daddy, nor are there any magical angels or fantastical miracles.....Religion is Slavery....
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.

Or you are like me and stayed awake at night ever since you can remember knowing you were going to die and just rot in the ground one day
    It wasn't the "rotting in the ground" that scared me as a little kid, it was the absence of consciousness. I found it disturbing to think that my consciousness was a tangible thing, rather than a unbreakable force.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I am raising Atheists in my family....they are being taught kindness, acceptance, and the golden rule.....you don't need Sky Daddy to send your child to hell for not being good submissive slaves to the monstrous money machine that is the organized church....
    Its sad you see religion that way
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    That's what organized religion is.

Organized religion=/=religion.
    edited December 2011
    Maybe the old roman catholic church, or extremist churches... but most churches actually arent
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2011
    organized religion is the most destructive force in human history, a little good some tiny church in nowhere USA is not going to change that.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Can you at least agree that organized religion in general likely does more harm than good, and the good that is does do can also be achieved through purely secular means.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think most haterid towards religion comes from misunderstandings and or people passing around false information. and its a shame cause not only does that drive people away but it also subjects religion to constant ridicule.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    all I'm saying is to stop generalizing so much and give credit to churches that actually try to do good.
    every christian is not a horrible person.
    thank you
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i think most haterid towards religion comes from misunderstandings and or people passing around false information. and its a shame cause not only does that drive people away but it also subjects religion to constant ridicule.
    Nah not true. I'm very educated on religion I was raised catholic I just can't buy into religion when there are so many flaws and hypocrisy