Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

More reasons Catholics are a pestilence

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited December 2011

these things don't just happen because of the skin color, it happens because a disproportionate amount of blacks think they can do anything they want and commit all sorts of crimes compared to any other race, especially young black males which are statistically almost 10 times more likely to commit a crime than a white. as for land owners if you have an upscale neighborhood those people damn well have a right to stop some thug niggers who got money from drug dealing buying into their development cuz it reduces everyone home values. this sort of thing falls into property rights and i forget which article but is in our Constitution. as far as i'm concerned blacks bring most of the racial profiling on themselves. you can't blame a cop for becoming bias when over 60% of all his arrests are blacks
    No, it's actually the opposite. I've read plenty of statistics that have shown white males are much more likely to commit a crime. They commit more rapes, and MUCH more likely to have drugs on them. And the reason we have ghettos isn't because black people made it that way. It's because they aren't allowed to buy houses in nice neighborhoods and are forced to buy a house in a shitty one. Here's some statistics about housing in particular:
    Whites are offered more choices; 60%–90% of housing units shown to whites are not brought to the attention of blacks.
    72.1% of whites own their own home opposed to 48.1% for African Americans
    46% of whites had help from their family in making down payments on homes compared to 12% for African Americans
    Whites are half as likely to be turned down for a mortgage or home improvement loan
    Whites pay on average a 8.12% interest rate on their mortgage, lower than the 8.44% African Americans pay on average
    The median home equity for whites is $58,000 compared to $40,000 for African Americans

Not only that, but whenever a black kid is dealing drugs he gets sent to prison for much more than a white guy, and in prison it's not uncommon for anyone to get caught up in that whole lifestyle of going back and committing more crimes. As for the white guy who does the same thing, people look at him and go "Oh, poor guy! Let's get him some rehab!" instead of sending him to prison. That is why there are more black people in prison than white people. Blacks take up only 12 percent of our entire population, and have a long history of oppression in this country. That's why cops make most of their arrests black people. It's because they are specifically pointing them out due to their race.

Why is it easier to believe that they are just bad people because of their race instead of a white dominated society that has oppressed them in the past is still just trying to keep them down?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    again it all comes down to property rights which i already stated is protected by our Constitution
    But that doesn't make any sense. You of all people know that people in power don't follow the rules.

If the kids who live a few houses down from us (that one of their mom's purchased for them) that deal drugs out of it were black I can guarantee that they would not be living in this neighborhood.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    what i mean is people living in a neighborhood have a say in who moves in
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    #-o this thread makes my head hurt
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    #-o this thread makes my head hurt
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    what i mean is people living in a neighborhood have a say in who moves in
    Then who has the say? WHITE PEOPLE!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And the reason we have ghettos isn't because black people made it that way. It's because they aren't allowed to buy houses in nice neighborhoods and are forced to buy a house in a shitty one.
    black people live in the ghetto because they can't really afford to live in a nicer neighborhood. and gangs made things even worse.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    george knows. he's a thug.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    And the reason we have ghettos isn't because black people made it that way. It's because they aren't allowed to buy houses in nice neighborhoods and are forced to buy a house in a shitty one.
    black people live in the ghetto because they can't really afford to live in a nicer neighborhood. and gangs made things even worse.

Why do you think SOME can't afford to live in a nicer neighborhood? Some people can't get jobs or move up in life due to the fact that the people who hire them and promote them are white. Did you know that a white man with a felony is more likely to be hired than a black man without one?

Not only that, but it's a vicious cycle with all people, despite race, who are poor. The people that run this country keep the rich rich and the poor poor. Then if you're a minority you're double fucked.
    anarchy
    No, that doesn't work. It's the people's fault in the first place for electing shitty politicians anyway.
    No, that doesn't work. It's the people's fault in the first place for electing shitty politicians anyway.
    we need hot politicians like that chick from russia :-bd
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Did you know that a white man with a felony is more likely to be hired than a black man without one?

:| where in gods name are you getting this information from, there is nooo way this is true, seriosuly
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    george knows. he's a thug.
    I've lived in alot of ghetto areas the passed few years and its not all black. just ask brittz, right next to camden is an extremely ghetto city called glouchcter city, the same as camden just all white people. this argument is ridiculous. and the ghettos i did live in the black people were cool if you were cool with them, its the young white wannabe punks that you have to watch out for. basically....

there are scumbag black people
    there are cumbag white people
    there are kickass black people
    there are kickass white people

and the same goes for any other race.
    edited December 2011
    I would enjoy it if people stopped focusing on what women look like in politics and stopped using that as their base for voting for them. Then maybe we would get more representation instead of a bunch of old white men.

:| where in gods name are you getting this information from, there is nooo way this is true, seriosuly
    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/
    "Even more troubling, whites with a felony conviction fared just as well, if not better, than a black applicant with a clean background."

http://www.jobbankusa.com/News/Hiring/hiring100803a.html
    http://rollingout.com/news-politics/theories-suspicions/employers-prefer-white-felons-over-blacks-with-no-criminal-record-so-how-will-blacks-feed-their-families/

Edit: And here's one from Princeton.
    http://www.princeton.edu/sociology/faculty/pager/
    I would enjoy it if people stopped focusing on what women look like in politics and stopped using that as their base for voting for them. Then maybe we would get more representation instead of a bunch of old white men.
    i usually dont vote anyway

Then you're part of the problem!

Then you're part of the problem!

\m/ **==