Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you gotta go blender with protein fuck whisks lol
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I did have one of those blender bottle things. It was pretty nice, but it broke after awhile. It wasn't worth the money to buy a new one. i just put my powder in a big cup that has a lid and after stirring it alot, I just shake it up in the cup and it's pretty much the same thing
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    edited February 2012
    ya instead of a blender thing i just use a travel coffee mug that seals and just shake it up. works good enough for me.

erik which whey do you use?

edit: been slacking lately cuz i have a sinus infection. but getting back on it today after class. if anyone is looking for a pre/intra supplement look into assault by muscle pharm. it really gives you energy, drive and focus to make it to the gym and do work inside
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im goin hardcore startin March 1st p90x muthafuckas
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    im in a bulking phase now. gained prob 5lbs of muscle. in about 2 weeks im going on a cutting phase where i hope to lose like 20lbs of fat
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    im goin hardcore startin March 1st p90x muthafuckas
    :))
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I have to cringe when I see people working
    Out at the gym and they aren't lifting
    Correctly - e.g doing bench press and lifting their head up, or their arse, or the bar only going half way down, or doing squats and not even going 1/2 way down X_X
    Or doing bench with the bar resting on their palms and their thumb not wrapped around the bar.....I'm just waiting for the bar to roll out of their hands and to break a few ribs or their sternum
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited February 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-iIXmEqMg

lol... some people are just ridiculous in the gym.
    Oh dear god! What's sad is that he doesn't have a friend or someone in the gym to tell him how fucked up his bench press is. Take some weight off the bar and start from scratch until you have the right technique.
    At least he had collars on the bar.
    Ive seen some people bench with no collars on....they get lopsided...the weights fall off one side of the bar....and then all the rest pile off the other side!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The craziest part is how he has half of his ass off the side of the bench and how he waits like 30 seconds in between reps. lol
    shin socks ftl
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So a friend of a friend died the other day off cardiac arrest. He was a pretty big dude and only 27 years old. I only met the guy like once but to be honest this is a real wake up call for me. I've been getting back to the gym these past few months but definitely have not been eating all that healthy. I've been eating like shit mainly because its quick easy food. Whether it was fast food, pizza or just shitty snacks.

I can't guarantee myself that I will never eat that stuff again. But I can guarantee myself i'm going to slow way the fuck down on eating that stuff and i'm definitely going to start eating healthier.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Wow that's sad - that's so young
    Sorry to hear about your loss mate
    Wow that's sad - that's so young
    Sorry to hear about your loss mate
    So a friend of a friend died the other day off cardiac arrest. He was a pretty big dude and only 27 years old. I only met the guy like once but to be honest this is a real wake up call for me. I've been getting back to the gym these past few months but definitely have not been eating all that healthy. I've been eating like shit mainly because its quick easy food. Whether it was fast food, pizza or just shitty snacks.

I can't guarantee myself that I will never eat that stuff again. But I can guarantee myself i'm going to slow way the fuck down on eating that stuff and i'm definitely going to start eating healthier.
    It's always a wake up call when people your own age have things like that happen. It's sad it happened but good that it motivates you to better your own lifestyle.
    I got home yesterday from a five day road trip for hockey, and after almost a week of eating out at resteraunts, fast food places and a ton of other junk food and not getting any workouts in, I was pleasantly surprised to step on the scale and find no change :)
    ran a 5k today...... felt good going into it; and after.

Pretty sure I fractured a knuckle on my heavy bag a few days ago. Feels bad man, but I won't let it stop me. I just hope it doesn't get much worse.