Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The official post your story/explain your life thread.*

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    Wow...whatever. First time I had sex I was 13...probably should have waited a little longer but what's done is done. Never had buttsecks and never thought about it at all. Until my ex, Allen, fucked up and it went in the wrong hole while I was shitfaced. Didn't feel it and don't really remember either. Also..I got cheated on by pretty much everyone I dated that lasted somewhat long. The shortest time I ever dated someone was like 2 days haha. Back in the day I did all the dumping. But all the cheating and lying has left me with some horrible, major trust issues
    y00z need to date someone sweet like meh catz I wouldnt cheetz on y00z...... cum on babziez :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    ill do one later
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    ill do one later
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2011
    Wow...whatever. First time I had sex I was 13...probably should have waited a little longer but what's done is done. Never had buttsecks and never thought about it at all. Until my ex, Allen, fucked up and it went in the wrong hole while I was shitfaced. Didn't feel it and don't really remember either. Also..I got cheated on by pretty much everyone I dated that lasted somewhat long. The shortest time I ever dated someone was like 2 days haha. Back in the day I did all the dumping. But all the cheating and lying has left me with some horrible, major trust issues
    y00z need to date someone sweet like meh catz I wouldnt cheetz on y00z...... cum on babziez :-?
    Exactly what they all said "I'm different, I won't cheat on you. I would treat you like a queen" blahblahblah :-))
    imageimage
    Exactly what they all said "I'm different, I won't cheat on you. I would treat you like a queen" blahblahblah :-))
    but iz teh catz talkinz

[-(

blue turbins

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    this sums up my life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zDW9me-IY
    i posted that a long time ago :-q
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    this sums up my life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zDW9me-IY
    i posted that a long time ago :-q
    i havnt been on this site in a VERY long time
    streets a n00bz couldnt have been that long ago

[-(

blue turbins

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I just opened this thread
    Slowpoke Pictures, Images and Photos
    image Photobucket
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    hip hop is emo now

just a bunch of nerdy white kids bitchin' about their problems
    I was born on July 20th, 1995, in Cranston RI during a heatwave. My mom was 32 and my dad was 30. They had met 2 or 3 years before at some AA group-type-thingey. I had an awesome early childhood, pretty standard with a loving family and all that good shtuff. We ended up moving to Barrington RI when I was 2 or so. In preschool I was pretty much a bully, due to the fact I was bigger than everybody else and probably because my mom and dad were constantly arguing. I ended up growing out of that and became more of a class clown for kindergarten-5th grade. When I was really little (like 4-5) I listened to Backstreet Boys as my main source of music. My dad ended up somewhat sparking my interest in rock by putting a 3 Doors Down song on a mix CD. My dad ended up becoming an alcoholic again, my mom divorced him, and my dad ended up moving to California and starting a new family. He still visited me twice a year until I was 9 and would make me CDs and stuff. In his absence, I was really raised by my mom and my grandparents, who are thankfully awesome. Music-wise, Aerosmith and Godsmack ended up really getting my into rock when I was 6 or 7. I was 9 when my dad stopped being able to afford to visit. By then my mom had a new boyfriend, who was some random Portuguese alcoholic named Alan, which makes no sense to me because my mom had sent my dad packing for drinking. But then again, my mom had slipped back into depression and started drinking and shit herself. I was pretty oblivious to all this at the time however. Alan wasn't abusive, he was a more get-drunk-and-blast-pink-floyd kind of guy. He was an ass but he was still somewhat of a father figure for me and I don't know if I would be who I am today without him. My mom ended up "leaving" him when I was in 4th grade. It was a weird experience because I came home from school, my mom had my things in the car and we just left to my grandparent's house, where we still live today. My mom had a job then, and I was still a "troubled" student I guess cuz I had some social issues and never did homework. My main hobbies were video games and reading. My dad died when I was in early 5th grade of a heart attack, and that pretty much sent me into a 2 year long depression where I questioned existence and all that good shit. I was really into rock by this phase, and it helped me get through it. I still liked all radio stuff though, my favorites being Aerosmith, Creed, 3 Doors Down, Eminem, Linkin Park, etc. My mom ended up sending me to a Catholic middle school, and I'm pretty glad she did, because it (albeit temporarily) whipped me into shape academically. It also made me realize that religion is bullshit. It was 8th grade when I started to get into metal. I had a COMPLETE Metallica obsession that entire year, and started getting into Slipknot towards the end of it. That year began my grandpa's (who was like a dad to me) extremely slow process of dying, with my mom and I taking care of him 24/7. That summer I tagged along with my friend Mike to MayhemFest 09, where I discovered Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Slayer, and Marilyn Manson. Listening to BFMV and KSE that summer got me used to unclean vocals and definitely helped me along with my musical progression. The death of my grandfather sent my back into an existence and life after death-fueled depression, and my grades freshman year suffered horribly because of it. I spent most of my free time that year playing on Xbox Live or exploring for new metal bands to listen to. However, I made a lot of friends at school that year who are still some of my best friends now. I also had my first (and only thus far) girlfriend freshman year, which lasted about a month because I had asked her out before I "really" knew her. I still feel kind of bad cuz she became pretty attached to me and cried a lot when I broke it off. By the end of the year, I was pretty much out of whatever depression I had been in, but I still had to go to summer school for 2 classes because of it. That just leaves this past year, which has really just been me working my ass off in school to get my GPA back up so I can go to college. My life as of now is my summer schedule, in which I am either at the beach or at home on the computer. My mom is unemployed and going through menopause in addition to her weird bipolar/depressed personality, so the past half a year or so has not been much fun. My plans for the future is to get my grades up enough so I can go to a decent college, though I don't know what I want to take as of now.... oh and I need a job.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Get those grades up, Xeno!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Trying.... trying....
    Just force yourself to set goals and punishments for yourself. Like "If I get anything less than a B in ____ subject, no concert for me..."
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL Fuck that. Fuck school. That concert is more important.
    I would say that the concert is pretty damn important but I also want to be able to make a good deal of money later in life... so school has pretty much become my #1 priority.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I would say that the concert is pretty damn important but I also want to be able to make a good deal of money later in life... so school has pretty much become my #1 priority.
    :-bd
    I normally put shows in front of school, but I get good grades, so I can afford to. But if your grades are suffering, just set personal goals. It'll just help you more in the end.