Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The official post your story/explain your life thread.*

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah...the first actual memory i have of my life was making my uncles aids quilt and seeing it be put with the giant aids quilt....that was in 1991 and i was three....im shocked i can remember something so vividly from so long ago
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Rex, your fire reminds me of a fire we went through...sort of...kinda. Not really I guess. When we lived in an apartment building, the guy in the apartment next to us was a professional clown. He was also a child molester that specialized in little boys. My brother was 3? My mom was scared for him. So one night a bunch of people burned the fucker out. I have a fear of clowns because of that guy to this day. He never did anything to me or my brother, but every time I see a clown, that sicko pops in my head.
    John Wayne Gacy? D:

I was afraid of clowns for the longest time because my mom took us to a circus when I was like, 4. The clowns were doing clown stuff, and one of them shot the other with a fake gun, which the one being shot's ass caught on fire. He runs around screaming his lungs out (it was part of the act) and while everyone is laughing I began screaming. I couldn't figure out why nobody was trying to help that poor clown while he was obviously burning to death. From then on I was afraid of them. I don't know why, maybe I thought they would spontaneously combust?

But Christ, your story is terrifying.

8-|

Bitches gonna bitch, I guess.

not to damper the thread or be a dick but slap you gave me a great idea

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    why that picture though? i dont get it...
    imageimage
    cause it was the only picture i could get on here with out looking for hours
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I went to the circus once. I screamed too. I will never go again.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Rex, :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

is it weird that i actually brofisted the screen on that one?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    is it weird that i actually brofisted the screen on that one?
    Not at all.
    for real tho eric good job on this thread i like it..brofist
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah, im gonna have to pass.

good idea for a thread tho :)

yeah i don't blame ya...i wouldn't be surprised for some of that to be used against me lol

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

yeah i don't blame ya...i wouldn't be surprised for some of that to be used against me lol

And me.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    The last forum I told my life story to, it got held against me. Every time i'd fight with anyone, they'd bring up my past. Not worth it.
    i don't really care tho....its fun to share stories with my internet family
    The last forum I told my life story to, it got held against me. Every time i'd fight with anyone, they'd bring up my past. Not worth it.
    yeah...i don't really fight with any one any more which im sure will help...some day tho some day lol

yeah...i don't really fight with any one any more which im sure will help...some day tho some day lol

i try not to fight with anyone. but there's just certain things I dont like thrown in my face. ya knoo?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited July 2011
    Part 2

Now, sometime before middle school, I had started getting into metal. I had this game for the Sega Dreamcast called Jet Grind Radio, which had a really cool soundtrack. It's how I discovered Cold and Rob Zombie. I knew of other bands, but didn't listen to them. Hell, I would even feel bad if I listened to a song with a swear word in it. I even stayed away from bands that were "satanic" like AC/DC because I was so misinformed <______> Anyway, the only other source of kids in my life were from Bible Camp each summer, which I went up until last summer when I finally said fuck it. Anyway, I had this Goth babysitter which was the teenage daughter of a friend of my Mom, and she had babysat me from time to time, and she is basically a lifetime friend for me. I've told this part before, but I'm gonna retype it because I don't want to dig through tons of pages to find it. Basically, we would sit, talk, and play video games the whole time, and when I showed her Zombie and Cold, she showed me bands like MSI, SOAD, Disturbed, and most importantly, Slipknot. I was listening to other metal bands like NIN at this point, or at least knew of them, so I wasn't really a total metalhead at this point, but I was getting there. I had a pair of Tripp pants from Hot Topic, but I swore I would never get tattoos or piercings because I didn't wanna be like the people there. Importantly, Marilyn Manson was my favorite at this point.

As I was now in 6th grade, I was back in public school. The kids were merciless, making fun of my voice (which I was in speech therapy for 4 years to try and make it sound better, because I had some serious speech impediments) and anything else they could get at, but I eventually made some friends in my grade, but I fit in well with the Gamer/Geek clique in the 7th grade, the first kids to be nice to me at all there. It's also the year I would meet one of my very best friends, although me and him wouldn't be tight until the next year, and today we hang all the time. I was such a loser, I would do anything to get the kids to like me, and would do stupid shit for attention. I was such a loser, that I let my mom do my back-to-school shopping for me, and I walked in during the first few weeks wearing Kakhi Pants and Hawaiian shirts. Gradually, my wardrobe became darker and darker. I loved Hot Topic, when it was good. On many, many days in 7th and 8th grade, I would come in wearing goth makeup and tripp pants and everything. While in 6th grade still, I was now a huge fan of Slipknot, and they inspired me. I realized that I didn't have to take anyones shit, that I could just say fuck you to the people who didn't like me, and it honestly gave me the confidence that I severely lacked. You can laugh all you want, but Slipknot is what gave me an identity. If you think I'm stupid for needing a band to tell me not to be friends with jerks, or to get confidence and feel better about myself, fuck you, because I needed SOMETHING, and I sure as hell wasn't getting it from anyone else. To this day, I'll always wonder how I would have turned out if I hadn't have been homeschooled.

Through Korn, Slipknot, ICP, SOAD, and other bands I was listening to, I slowly discovered heavier stuff. Two events of notice: Me, My babysitter, and my Mom all went down to Lansing during spring break, and we went to the mall there. I got talking to the worker dude, who looked like Wayne Static, about music, and I bought shirts and everything, and we got talking about music. He was like, "Dude, if you like System of a Down, you'll love this." He put in a CD over the PA, and I was really digging it. I even asked my mom if she would buy it for me, and she asked what it was, and I said it was what was playing, and she was like, "Eh...I don't think so, not this time." The year was 2006, and the CD was Atreyu's "Deathgrip on Yesterday." I don't like them now, but I'll listen to that album every now and then for nostalgic purposes.
    The second event took place while I was slacking off in class watching Music videos instead of working. It was Yahoo Music, and I had just watched Mansons "The Dope Show" for the millionth time, when "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse came up. "Kill" had come out that year, and I loved it. I didn't even know what to make of it at first, as Death Metal was something completely new to me, although I was open to the idea because Atreyu had softened me to Metalcore. I bootlegged the song on limewire and a few other songs, but eventually, in a very pussy move, deleted them, because I felt they were "too heavy." Strangely, I remember being able to do semi-decent corpsegrinder growls. At least for a 6th grade.

Part 3 on the way, I need another break.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Fucccccck, does anyone have a happy tale to tell?
    Pass the god damn butter.