Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The official post your story/explain your life thread.*

14567810»

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Part 3:

8th grade was filled with stress. I was hormonally strung-out, my best friend in school was a complete asshole to me, I got my first make-out and heartbreak, and my parents and I were constantly fighting all the time. I guess this was my only real emo phase, but I wasn't depressed, I was just really pissed off all the time. Later on, things got better, but it took a long time. I got my first suspension, and I haven't had another one since. But it cost me a LOT.

9th grade was when I started to get into metal hardcore seriously. An older gent named Jesee, who we all called "Iceman", who would go on to be one of my best friends for a while, was a stoner metalhead, and he and I shared a lot of music and life experiences together, like going to see the NIN/JA tour and rocking out to Street Sweeper Social Club together. Today, he's a father, and we don't talk nearly as much, but Whatever he's doing now, I hope he's doing good at it. He is a good man.

Some other things happened, like going to visit some friends during that summer who moved out to Montana and smoking weed for the first time, but Most of that stuff was unimportant, because later that year, WAY later in the school year around april, I found out I was moving to Kalamazoo, MI. My dad had gotten laid off at his job, but he found out he could get the same job down in Kalamazoo. Eventually, my family decided to uproot our lives and move all the way down there, to start again.

Life in Kalamazoo fucking sucked at first. There were perks, like being closer to concerts, but I moved down there in the middle of the summer. I went away to bible camp for a week, and during that time, they packed everything up and moved down there. I had a goodbye party before I left, which would be my last day in St. Louis. Right afterwards, it was straight to Kzoo. I spent a long, friendless summer down there in Kalamazoo, and the only time I got to see any of my friends was when my mom brought Jesee down for Mayhem 2009. He spent the whole weekend with me, and it was the greatest weekend that summer that I could have ever asked for. He did a lot for me without even knowing.

Needless to say, school was a wild change of pace, because I was now in the "tough" high school. My old school had maybe 50 kids tops, but this one had about 1500. It was incredible to me, because it was all new. There was hardly a boring moment, until I got used to it at least. There were fights every day between gangsters, pregnant bitches, and scenesters. Kids would be doing lines and smoking weed in the bathrooms whenever I walked it. Sometimes I would walk in and there would be kids playing craps. They would jump up and fake like they were taking a piss, look to make sure you weren't security, and then go back to the game. I saw a kid walk in with One dollar bills and walk out with 50s. Kids would pedal drugs like they were selling girl scout cookies. I even had a kid try to sell me a gram of Orange Kush in the middle of class while the teacher was talking. It took me a while to find friends, and I didn't even really have a group until halfway through the year. My best friend at the time ended up transferring out to a different high school, leaving me feeling more alone then ever.

So later on, about halfway through the school year, I was starting to feel more confident. One of my other best friends was an Aeropostale jock who loved Behemoth and Cradle of Filth, and I remember he was the first person I was ever allowed to ride with that my mom didn't even know. To that point, I wasn't even allowed to ride with friends, so riding with somebody my parents didn't know was incredible to me. I was able to see Cold, Hatebreed, Cannibal Corpse, and lots of other bands in nearby Grand Rapids because we lived closer now. I frequented the mall often, and we didn't have to buy tickets online because we could just go to the supermarket which was also a Ticketmaster outlet.

Then, in Februrary, I met this girl named Claudia. We'll call her Chlymidia. I made way too many mistakes with her, and I could go on and on about all the shit that she did to me, but bottom line, she was a fucking slutty, lieing, cheating, psycho skank. I had way too many chances to break up with her, and it took me waaaay too late to finally kick that bitch to the curb. She cheated on me with my best friend of five years. I've only seen him once since, and thats gonna be mentioned in a minute, and we dont talk anymore.

After all that happened, I was heartbroken and angry, and as an act of desperation, my ow n stupidity, or even maybe as a revenge shot, I started a thing with her best friend. I loved her, and we never did anything besides kiss, but unbeknowest to me, I was making an even bigger mistake because she had even more issues then Chlymidia did. I could go on and on, but I don't like to.

At this point, I was finally starting to give up on God, because if God was telling my parents to move to kalamazoo, then why the fuck would we be moving back a year later? It was a bad experience for just about everybody. I did make good friends, and I regret none of it, but I didn't understand what the point of it was at all! I finally gave up on it after everything. It was 2010, and half my summer was spent moving back to where I came from, into my recently-deceased grandmothers house.

Since then, I've enrolled in a school I'll be in for more then just one year, I'm into way better music, I've met an incredible young lady who I still can't believe that I got lucky enough to be in a relationship with (2 month anniversery coming up) and I'm just doing the best I can to enjoy my life.

This is a pretty condensed version, but I'm done splitting into parts. Parts 2 and 1 are in previous pages.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    xeno, iz proud of your determination for an education
    mad props nig
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    mad props nig
    \m/
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    mad props nig
    \m/