Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The official post your story/explain your life thread.*

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    inb4 something posted in this thread is used against the person who posted it
    emo thread is emo
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    I'll skip to the good stuff.

Had lots of friends, was always really skinny.

Start playing guitar end of 4th grade/beginning of 5th (don't remember)

Went to middle school, half the people I was friends with became "cool" and started giving me shit (especially in 7th grade)

Found metal in 6th grade.

Asked out a girl I was pretty good friends with in 6th grade, she said "can I get back to you on that" and never gave me an answer, instead telling everyone in our grade I had asked.

Went to first concert (Ozzfest 2007) with my mom's boss.

Summer going into 8th grade I became extremely introverted and stayed in and played guitar all summer. Became good at guitar, got pretty out of shape.

Was in a band with friends who had been playing for a year max, wasn't too into the music, left when one of them told me that "I should practice the chords" when they changed a song I wrote to sound shittier.

Started writing metal.

Dad's health starts to slowly deteriorate from a malignant brain tumor in the speech part of his brain, becomes bedridden in the summer before sophomore year of high school, dies 3 weeks before school begins.

Now the last two years have essentially been me trying to get my shit straight, especially this last year. I've started walking places a lot more and went from over 30 percent body fat to 20 just this year. Still not great but it's definitely an improvement. I now have a band that seems to have potential, I have a pretty solid group of friends, and I go to a good amount of concerts. So yeah.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm considering writing something, but my life is way too fucking boring.
    But the thing is...does anyone legit care?
    its just a forum
    imageimage
    But the thing is...does anyone legit care?
    its just a forum
    Idk, I was bored so I did it. I figure if we go on here pretty much every day and talk we may as well get to know each other a little more.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    That's what private conversations are for?
    you know..outside here
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian >:D<
    >:D<
    That's what private conversations are for?
    you know..outside here
    Whatever
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Brian >:D<
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    my story's lame...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I'm considering writing something, but my life is way too fucking boring.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    +10 internetz for Wake
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited July 2011
    u know that old chestnut
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Tonight I will do one
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Tonight I will do one
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Genius by birth; Lazy by choice.

/me
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is it weird that I really don't like explaining my past to people? Like, I've had people ask before and every time I just say no. I'm down to explain feelings and other shit, but I can't do it with my story. I'm not sure why.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Is it weird that I really don't like explaining my past to people? Like, I've had people ask before and every time I just say no. I'm down to explain feelings and other shit, but I can't do it with my story. I'm not sure why.
    Not at all. If you aren't comfortable with it, you aren't comfortable with it.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I once had a poison mushroom shoved down my throat and almost died. Then the old TV show Rescue 911 contacted my mom and asked if they could do a reenactment and interview me and my mom said no. <_>
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.