Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Lots of swag goin' on here.
    I love winning with women
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting. They've had legit discussions about Death Metal, and nobody got ignorant.
    No irony you fucking dumbass. You seriously need to learn how the fuck to use that stupid ass picture.

omg really? its the epitome of irony
    do you even know what irony is?
    Just found out what irony is after using it incorrectly for at least 3 years, I'm so fucking proud of myself right now
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited October 2011

its swaq
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    All hail Queen.
    ^:)^
    Courtney knows what's up; dealing with me on Twitter and what not.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting. They've had legit discussions about Death Metal, and nobody got ignorant.
    No irony you fucking dumbass. You seriously need to learn how the fuck to use that stupid ass picture.

Point it out then, tubz.

its swaq
    Hop off.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited October 2011

Point it out then, tubz.

the original post in this
    there you go
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Erik is like Mr. Krabs since he was born without an irony gland
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited October 2011

It is though. You constantly calls ignorant and ensure us that you're not, but you just displayed some prime ignorance. Just because you don't like =/= It's not music. I could say that all rap is just people talking over a beat and nothing more, but that's wrong. Stating that all grind is blasting is also wrong, because there is a fair amount of work that goes into grind, even if it just shorts bursts. I acknowledge both of these genres require skills to make, yet I think they're both bad. So yeah, claiming that we're ignorant then claiming that a genre we like isn't real music is not only ignorant, but ironic.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

its swaq
    Hop off.
    NO U
    Allow me:

"You're being ignorant because of how you feel about a specific type of music."

"This other type of music isn't even music though, it's just fucking noise and terrible"

"You're all ignorant and not open-minded like me and others because of you being ignorant and not accepting genres"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Erik calling someone else fat is also irony. Let's see dem abs fluffy.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    ya know, i really find it hilarious that erik continues to post when this is the kind of the response he gets every time and he CHOOSES to keep posting therefore putting more abuse on himself
    what causes ones to want to self mutilate in this way?
    ellie, thoughts since youre into psychology?
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    All hail Queen.
    ^:)^
    Courtney knows what's up; dealing with me on Twitter and what not.
    ;;)
    imageimage
    ya know, i really find it hilarious that erik continues to post when this is the kind of the response he gets every time and he CHOOSES to keep posting therefore putting more abuse on himself
    Brian, thoughts since youre bored?
    He gets no attention from his mom and step dad
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    ellie, thoughts since youre into psychology?

Negative attention is better than no attention. It's common in troubled youth.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    The negative attention gives him the delusion that he's up against opposition when really it's just a bunch of people on an internet forum that think he's retarded
    WHAT AN ATTENTION WHORE!
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    @-) So many damn posts
    wub wub wub