Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    is it just me or is erik sounding more and more like an emo kid with every word he write?
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Emo, sure. I hate my life, I'm not happy, not scared to admit it. But Music is that little sliver of hope that I need to keep going.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Why do you need to have fans to love music though? I have a huge passion for art, but I want to create beautiful art to make me feel good. I love appreciating other people's work. I think everything I create is shit no matter how much praise I get. In fact, I hate getting praise. I love critique, even if it's super harsh. I want to always be better to impress myself.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, your rap friends are ignorant neanderthal elitists

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=133803.0
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    But you can still live for music without being a recording artist. You can still go grind it out at a 9-5 and come home and make music and be happy.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Why do you need to have fans to love music though? I have a huge passion for art, but I want to create beautiful art to make me feel good. I love appreciating other people's work. I think everything I create is shit no matter how much praise I get. In fact, I hate getting praise. I love critique, even if it's super harsh. I want to always be better to impress myself.
    You suck and should make better things.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

SLAUGHTERBOX! \m/
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    You suck and should make better things.
    That is what I tell myself everytime I spend 5+ hours on a simple sketch.

he has no defense for them now lol
    imageimage
    But you can still live for music without being a recording artist. You can still go grind it out at a 9-5 and come home and make music and be happy.
    Not good enough. That's not life to me. That's slaving and struggling to get by. I'd rather be dead than live in a blur like everyone else.

SLAUGHTERBOX! \m/
    I actually kind of liked that song. Does this mean there is a grind band I like? :-?

SLAUGHTERBOX! \m/
    I actually kind of liked that song. Does this mean there is a grind band I like? :-?
    It's not really grind, it's more deathgrind but either way awesome.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Nice job following me, Brian. And you did exactly what I said not to do, you pretty much trolled and purposely went for a reaction. Start a thread and ask what Metal bands they like. And either way, they still don't act superior based on their Music tastes. Metal is the only genre of Music where I see this God mentality based on the Music they like. OH HE LIKES METALCORE AND NOT TRUE METAL? FAGGOT! HE LIKES RAP AND ISN'T LIKE ME? WIGGER!
    Nice job following me, Brian. you actually voided all of my future arguments about how the other forum are so openminded
    imageimage
    I never said that Hip Hop fans are guaranteed to like Metal, most don't, but Metal is still the only genre that's so fucking judgmental and stuck up based on the Music they like, so you proved nothing.
    ITT: erik trying to cover his ass
    imageimage
    Nice job following me, Brian. And you did exactly what I said not to do, you pretty much trolled and purposely went for a reaction. Start a thread and ask what Metal bands they like. And either way, they still don't act superior based on their Music tastes. Metal is the only genre of Music where I see this God mentality based on the Music they like. OH HE LIKES METALCORE AND NOT TRUE METAL? FAGGOT! HE LIKES RAP AND ISN'T LIKE ME? WIGGER!
    Not even close. I posted what I believe to be good music in a section which I was misled into believing was for good music.

I made a reasonable sounding post similar to every single one you made (although toned down so that people wouldn't think I'm some annoying homeschooled kid) and almost all of the responses to the music were not very open-minded.
    ITT: erik failing to cover his ass
    Nice job following me, Brian. you actually voided all of my future arguments about how the other forum are so openminded
    Lolno. Not at all. He failed to prove any of my points wrong. I never said Hip Hop fans love Metal. All they were really saying is you can't tell what the fuck they're saying, which is true in most cases unless you have lyrics in front of you. A lot of people like more accessible Music.

SLAUGHTERBOX! \m/
    It's not really grind, it's more deathgrind but either way awesome.
    grind, deathgrind
    grind grind
    Same fucking shit/