Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I will'd, let me guess... everyone versus Erik again :|
    Eriks rap didn't go over well, fuck everybody faggot haters, music is his life.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, it wasn't even that. It was as usual, people straying away from the song and shitting on me for everything else.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's a kid, I don't see why people just shit on him. To be completely honest.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I found myself arguing with a 15 year old on the internet, i'd consider reevaluating my life.
    No, it wasn't even that. It was as usual, people straying away from the song and shitting on me for everything else.

Lol no. Go back to page 35. Posts were relevent to the new song untill you went off topic with...

No shock value son. Just not giving a fuck. You want shock value, look no further than your fatass girlfriend.
    Then you later deflected it into a convo about grind not being music, and threw in Brian's dad again.

All the shit you get here you bring upon yourself.
    If I found myself white knighting for a 15 year old on the internet, i'd consider reevaluating my life.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    i ran out of popcorn... should i go make more?
    edited October 2011
    And why did I bring up Brian's Dad? Because faggot started shit as usual, about homeschooling and no friends. Keep sucking his dick and trying to place everything on me.
    And why did I bring up Brian's Dad? Because faggot started shit as usual, about homeschooling and no friends. Keep sucking his dick and trying to place everything on me.
    Again, lol no. Page 37. After you claimed suicide as a backup plan, he told you to go outside.
    Your clever response was "your dad is dead"

Go back and read it. This shit, you bring it yourself.
    No, it was started by him, as usual. Like I said, shit was started over me saying I wrote a double entendre. I rest my case.

i have caramel popcorn because Erik is in a sticky sitiation
    No, it was started by him, as usual. Like I said, shit was started over me saying I wrote a double entendre. I rest my case.

That was a totally different thread you fuck nugget. That proves nothing. And yeah, 6-8 comments were made mocking a stupid post of yours, got dropped and the thread moved on. You are not a fucking victim here, you reap what you sow. Your just refuse to see it, and the sooner you do, the sooner you can stop hating your life. Or just keep on with the "poor me, the world hates me,gonna kill myself" emo shit, cuz obviously that's been working out real good for you so far.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The kamikazes are japanese, not islamic...
    Are you retarded? Kamikaze means a suicide attack. Specifically with a plane. It's a Japanese term, but if I fly a plane into your house, or somehow detonate the plane, I'm a kamikaze. 9/11 was a kamikaze attack.

The Kamikaze were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy as many warships as possible.
    Nice wikipedia there bud.
    The kamikazes are japanese, not islamic...
    Are you retarded? Kamikaze means a suicide attack. Specifically with a plane. It's a Japanese term, but if I fly a plane into your house, or somehow detonate the plane, I'm a kamikaze. 9/11 was a kamikaze attack.

The Kamikaze were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy as many warships as possible.
    Nice wikipedia there bud.
    Holy late quote Batman!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yeah I was reading through the whole thing lol. This one stood out to me cause I know Dirtball doesn't type like that nor talk like that XD

That was a totally different thread you fuck nugget. That proves nothing. And yeah, 6-8 comments were made mocking a stupid post of yours, got dropped and the thread moved on. You are not a fucking victim here, you reap what you sow. Your just refuse to see it, and the sooner you do, the sooner you can stop hating your life. Or just keep on with the "poor me, the world hates me,gonna kill myself" emo shit, cuz obviously that's been working out real good for you so far.
    here's a gun Kill yourself you old faggot senile hater jew bitch image
    Come at me insect.
    Shit was started today over me saying I wrote a double entendre. Keep denying that I'm attacked for every fucking thing I say. It doesn't matter what I say, I'll get hated on.