Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ITT: erik failing to cover his ass
    thanks. thats a better edit, my bro
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nice job following me, Brian. you actually voided all of my future arguments about how the other forum are so openminded
    Lolno. Not at all. He failed to prove any of my points wrong. I never said Hip Hop fans love Metal. All they were really saying is you can't tell what the fuck they're saying, which is true in most cases unless you have lyrics in front of you. A lot of people like more accessible Music.

What the hell did you read? Most of them said that it wasn't music.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nice job following me, Brian. And you did exactly what I said not to do, you pretty much trolled and purposely went for a reaction. Start a thread and ask what Metal bands they like. And either way, they still don't act superior based on their Music tastes. Metal is the only genre of Music where I see this God mentality based on the Music they like. OH HE LIKES METALCORE AND NOT TRUE METAL? FAGGOT! HE LIKES RAP AND ISN'T LIKE ME? WIGGER!
    Not even close. I posted what I believe to be good music in a section which I was misled into believing was for good music.

I made a reasonable sounding post similar to every single one you made (although toned down so that people wouldn't think I'm some annoying homeschooled kid) and almost all of the responses to the music were not very open-minded.
    LOL YOU RETARD! Ahahahaha no wonder you got flamed. G.O.O.D. Music is Kanye's label, and that section is for anything related to artists signed to G.O.O.D. That's why you got flamed. Go ask about what Metal bands they like in the Music section. Just be nonchalant about it, say a few of your favorites, and ask what Metal bands they like.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "He's not even saying anything lirl.

But no really.

Who ever listens to this is. :cmon:"

"what the.."

"This, that song was garbage, not even G.O.O.D. or good :oblivious: hehe"

"I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU THINK, THAT **** IS NOT MUSIC. NOTHING MUSICALLY INCLINED ABOUT IT AT ALL. **** YO OPINION. "

"WTF!! That is not music. LoL!! WoW! they really think that they'are making music. GTFOH ! smhhh! "

"even if this is the wrong section, how the **** could you think this is good music. "

"This is why I hate screamo "
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Grind is shitty

G.O.O.D. Music is Kanye's label
    And therein lies the confusion
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

"This is why I hate screamo "
    I lol'd
    I love winning with women
    Grind is shitty
    All you Lady Gaga fans are the same. Ignorant, neanderthal, tweeting insects.
    ITT: Brian kissing a fatasse's fat ass.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    But you can still live for music without being a recording artist. You can still go grind it out at a 9-5 and come home and make music and be happy.
    Not good enough. That's not life to me. That's slaving and struggling to get by. I'd rather be dead than live in a blur like everyone else.
    How does everyone else live in a blur? Life is what you make it. Do I enjoy getting up at 4am to go to work? Fuck no. But afterwards I come home and play some bass or play with my dogs or go out to eat with my friends and talk about random shit. You gotta enjoy the little things in life.

Lets say you make it. You'd eventually realize having no one to share it with is awful.
    ITT: Brian kissing a fatasse's fat ass.

ITT: Homeschooling at it's finest.

Grind is shitty
    Yes, us Monsters hate anything that's not Gaga. All hail the Queen. Anyone else is a lesser.

uhm so you perfer flat, unshapley asses, erik?
    imageimage
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting. They've had legit discussions about Death Metal, and nobody got ignorant.
    All hail the Queen.
    JK Rowling?
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting.
    That's pretty Ignorant. I can listen to whatever Music I want to, just because you don't like It doesn't mean It isn't Music.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Grind is shitty
    Yes, us Monsters hate anything that's not Gaga. All hail the Queen. Anyone else is a lesser.
    Does that make Kesha, Demi Lavato and Selena Gomez less?!
    I love winning with women
    All hail the Queen.
    JK Rowling?
    I prefer Stephenie Meyer tbh

fatasse's
    are you joking? really? is this seriously what i just read?
    imageimage