Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    "I'm getting too old for this shit"

-Uncle Danny Glover

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Thanks to this ongoing discussion of grind getting me in the mood to listen to something different, I've now listened to the entire "Cursed" album by Rotten Sound. My god it's amazing.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If we are doing psychology here, then here are some thoughts from and old guy...

It's a lot easier to say you don't want friends than it is to look inside yourself and figure out why you fail at maintaining relateionships with other people.

It's a lot easier to cry about how you hate your life than it is to look deep inside yourself, figure out what truly bothers you about it and then working to improve it.

Its a lot easier to just deflect the opinions of others and call them names than it is to accept that their harsh words may have a point.

It is difficult to look in a mirror and judge yourself by the same standards you judge others by. By reflecting inward and judging yourself can lead to great growth while the judgement of others leads nowhere.
    You described my whole childhood, lmfao.

All of these are why I was such a loser. :(

Thank god people like me now after I changed my stupid ways.
    Mine too for a while. Improving yourself as a person is hard, but rewarding.
    If we are doing psychology here, then here are some thoughts from a CRUSTY old guy...

fixed. never forget it, mang
    Can't help it, I'm old and senile.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thanks to this ongoing discussion of grind getting me in the mood to listen to something different, I've now listened to the entire "Cursed" album by Rotten Sound. My god it's amazing.
    My favorite albums of theirs are still Murderworks and Cycles, but Cursed shreds. They need to come back over asap.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What the fuck does it matter, Jobe? This is the shit that pisses me off. Not even the "Oh, the song sucks." That's whatever, suck my dick, fuck you, pay me. But every fucking time I post something in here, it turns into at LEAST another 200 posts, of "Let's shit on Erik's dreams, he has an ultimate goal in his life and knows what he wants, unlike most kids his age, but that's stupid, so let's shit on him for that and tell him he'll never make it and how much of a faggot he is. Let's also start unrelated shut about his Dad an homeschooling just to start shit." And now we have fucking "psychology" on me? What the fuck is there to get? I hate my fucking life and I'm depressed on a daily basis and would have killed myself a while ago if I didn't have my dreams with Music, but no, constantly fucking shit on the one thing I believe in and tell me I'll never make it, and how much of a faggot I am. Feels amazing yo. Why I come on here? I don't know, I'm stupid, retarded, and get too bored. There's no fucking psychological reasoning behind it.
    My favorite albums of theirs are still Murderworks and Cycles, but Cursed shreds. They need to come back over asap.
    I still remember being front and center (with my sister no less lol) at the Finnish Metal Tour thinking "pshh Brian is so full of shit this band isn't going to impre..........OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!"
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited October 2011
    its because most of us do not like you, erik
    oh and most of youre rant was IRONIC
    imageimage
    What the fuck does it matter, Jobe? This is the shit that pisses me off. Not even the "Oh, the song sucks." That's whatever, suck my dick, fuck you, pay me. But every fucking time I post something in here, it turns into at LEAST another 200 posts, of "Let's shit on Erik's dreams, he has an ultimate goal in his life and knows what he wants, unlike most kids his age, but that's stupid, so let's shit on him for that and tell him he'll never make it and how much of a faggot he is. Let's also start unrelated shut about his Dad an homeschooling just to start shit." And now we have fucking "psychology" on me? What the fuck is there to get? I hate my fucking life and I'm depressed on a daily basis and would have killed myself a while ago if I didn't have my dreams with Music, but no, constantly fucking shit on the one thing I believe in and tell me I'll never make it, and how much of a faggot I am. Feels amazing yo. Why I come on here? I don't know, I'm stupid, retarded, and get too bored. There's no fucking psychological reasoning behind it.
    Try displaying some common decency instead of being a piece of shit
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I still remember being front and center (with my sister no less lol) at the Finnish Metal Tour thinking "pshh Brian is so full of shit this band isn't going to impre..........OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!"
    The 30-ish minutes they played was worth the 30 bucks and missing Motorhead
    Agreed.

Although just about anything is worth missing Motorhead for....
    Try displaying some common decency instead of being a piece of shit
    I do you fucking faggot. But it's hard to have common decency towards people who wouldn't give it to me no matter what I say. It was proven today when shit was started over me saying I wrote a fucking double entendre. I WROTE A DOUBLE ENTENDRE AND IT FUCKING STARTED SHIT. Think about that you fucking dumbass.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    You should rap over this beat shit would be perfect for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZzvkcnBIY
    Sorry you don't like your life, but I can't fix it for you. That's your job. It's awesome that you want to make music a big part of your life, but there is so much more in this world you will miss out on if you can't pull your head out of your ass. People didn't like your song. Your immediate response is fuck off. That won't help you improve as a writer. So far people seemed to like your cat rap (relavent to the internet culture we all live in) and the ones where you connect with inner emotions. That rap felt real. The "imma make it, fuck haters, fuck these bitches, smoke this weed" raps are all fluffy disposable pop garbage. It's no different than the "bling bling, look at me, I got money" shiny suited bs that ruined rap in the later 90's. Dig deeper, write real shit with thought and emotion in it and people will feel it.

I'm still waiting for a Slick Rick (multiple characters, different voices, all by the same guy) story rap also.
    I won't miss out on shit. I'll go around the world and see more than most people ever would. And Music is all I care about, so I'm still not missing out on shit.

I won't miss out on shit. I'll go around the world and see more than most people ever would. And Music is all I care about, so I'm still not missing out on shit.

It's like talking to a tree stump.

You should rap over this beat shit would be perfect for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZzvkcnBIY
    Holy fucking shit that was absolutely amazing. That hook gave me chills as soon as I heard it, that's also one of the best beats I've heard in a while. What album is that from? I seriously gotta download more of his shit, All 6's And 7's is still the only one I've heard lol.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I will'd, let me guess... everyone versus Erik again :|
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    pretty much.
    i lost 150 brain cells reading this.
    people need to get off the computer more.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    pretty much.
    i lost 150 brain cells reading this.
    people need to get off the computer more.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you