Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting. They've had legit discussions about Death Metal, and nobody got ignorant.
    No irony you fucking dumbass. You seriously need to learn how the fuck to use that stupid ass picture.

It is though. You constantly calls ignorant and ensure us that you're not, but you just displayed some prime ignorance. Just because you don't like =/= It's not music. I could say that all rap is just people talking over a beat and nothing more, but that's wrong. Stating that all grind is blasting is also wrong, because there is a fair amount of work that goes into grind, even if it just shorts bursts. I acknowledge both of these genres require skills to make, yet I think they're both bad. So yeah, claiming that we're ignorant then claiming that a genre we like isn't real music is not only ignorant, but ironic.
    The only talent Grind honestly takes is speed and endurance. That's not ignorance, it's truth. Now bands like Cephalic Carnage, which is pretty much Technical Grindcore, takes loads of talent, but your average Grind band is nothing more than noise.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    ya know, i really find it hilarious that erik continues to post when this is the kind of the response he gets every time and he CHOOSES to keep posting therefore putting more abuse on himself
    what causes ones to want to self mutilate in this way?
    ellie, thoughts since youre into psychology?
    Well, he has had little episodes of self hate before. :-S
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    woww. what the fuck. :-/
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting. They've had legit discussions about Death Metal, and nobody got ignorant.
    No irony you fucking dumbass. You seriously need to learn how the fuck to use that stupid ass picture.

It is though. You constantly calls ignorant and ensure us that you're not, but you just displayed some prime ignorance. Just because you don't like =/= It's not music. I could say that all rap is just people talking over a beat and nothing more, but that's wrong. Stating that all grind is blasting is also wrong, because there is a fair amount of work that goes into grind, even if it just shorts bursts. I acknowledge both of these genres require skills to make, yet I think they're both bad. So yeah, claiming that we're ignorant then claiming that a genre we like isn't real music is not only ignorant, but ironic.
    The only talent Grind honestly takes is speed and endurance. That's not ignorance, it's truth. Now bands like Cephalic Carnage, which is pretty much Technical Grindcore, takes loads of talent, but your average Grind band is nothing more than noise.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Really? Only reason I can't play Grind songs on Drums is due to my lack of Double Bass and Blasting speed, that's it. It's extremely dumbed down and simple Music, just extremely fast, which is the only thing giving it this illusion of amazingly complex Music.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Grind isn't complex unless it has to be. Grind started as basically sped up crust punk.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Really? Only reason I can't play Grind songs on Drums is due to my lack of Double Bass and Blasting speed, that's it. It's extremely dumbed down and simple Music, just extremely fast, which is the only thing giving it this illusion of amazingly complex Music.
    At this point I'm no longer speaking of the skills it takes to make. The fact that you call it noise and won't accept it as a form of music simply because you don't like it and you refuse to acknowledge that that in itself is ignorant is what has me flabbergasted.
    I'm not calling it noise because of personal biases. It lacks almost everything that makes Music, Music. No steady rhythm in most cases, definitely no melody, not really separated in verses, no hook in most cases, no real structure. Most are like randomly jamming out on their instruments. Like I said, it's "Music.", but barely.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If we are doing psychology here, then here are some thoughts from and old guy...

It's a lot easier to say you don't want friends than it is to look inside yourself and figure out why you fail at maintaining relateionships with other people.

It's a lot easier to cry about how you hate your life than it is to look deep inside yourself, figure out what truly bothers you about it and then working to improve it.

Its a lot easier to just deflect the opinions of others and call them names than it is to accept that their harsh words may have a point.

It is difficult to look in a mirror and judge yourself by the same standards you judge others by. By reflecting inward and judging yourself can lead to great growth while the judgement of others leads nowhere.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I'd never say something isn't Music just because I don't like it. Bluegrass is terribly irritating, but it's Music. I say Grind isn't Music, because, literally, it pretty much isn't.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    If we are doing psychology here, then here are some thoughts from a CRUSTY old guy...

fixed. never forget it, mang
    but i do agree with you 100%
    imageimage
    edited October 2011
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    If we are doing psychology here, then here are some thoughts from and old guy...

It's a lot easier to say you don't want friends than it is to look inside yourself and figure out why you fail at maintaining relateionships with other people.

It's a lot easier to cry about how you hate your life than it is to look deep inside yourself, figure out what truly bothers you about it and then working to improve it.

Its a lot easier to just deflect the opinions of others and call them names than it is to accept that their harsh words may have a point.

It is difficult to look in a mirror and judge yourself by the same standards you judge others by. By reflecting inward and judging yourself can lead to great growth while the judgement of others leads nowhere.
    You described my whole childhood, lmfao.

All of these are why I was such a loser. :(

Thank god people like me now after I changed my stupid ways.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There is no universal standard/definition as to what music is.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'm not calling it noise because of personal biases. It lacks almost everything that makes Music, Music. No steady rhythm in most cases, definitely no melody, not really separated in verses, no hook in most cases, no real structure. Most are like randomly jamming out on their instruments. Like I said, it's "Music.", but barely.
    Music is a form of art; a form of expression. It has no limits. So just because a group decides to not have any of those things, which isn't even true anyways, doesn't make it not music. Just because these things are what most people expect music to have doesn't mean those expectations define music. So it's not "music", it is music.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    There is no universal standard/definition as to what music is.
    JUST PRETEND FOR A SECOND THAT THERE IS GOD DAMMIT!
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    *takes popcorn out of the microwave*