Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    uhm so you perfer flat, unshapley asses, erik?
    I like fat round asses. That's the good fat. Not cottage cheese and unsightly, IE; You.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    But you can still live for music without being a recording artist. You can still go grind it out at a 9-5 and come home and make music and be happy.
    Not good enough. That's not life to me. That's slaving and struggling to get by. I'd rather be dead than live in a blur like everyone else.
    How does everyone else live in a blur? Life is what you make it. Do I enjoy getting up at 4am to go to work? Fuck no. But afterwards I come home and play some bass or play with my dogs or go out to eat with my friends and talk about random shit. You gotta enjoy the little things in life.

Lets say you make it. You'd eventually realize having no one to share it with is awful.
    damn i thought getting up at 5 sucked lol

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    All hail the Queen.
    JK Rowling?
    I prefer Stephenie Meyer tbh
    :|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    All hail the Queen.
    JK Rowling?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Ke$ha
    I'd rather you not even mention my girl k?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gosh Bianca, see the top of the page
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I like fat round asses. That's the good fat. Not cottage cheese and unsightly, IE; You.

youve never seen my ass...
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting. They've had legit discussions about Death Metal, and nobody got ignorant.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    All hail the Queen.
    JK Rowling?
    Of all the times you've trolled... I hope now is the hardest.
    Ke$ha
    I'd rather you not even mention my girl k?
    Hop off cock.
    I love winning with women
    Lol, Grind ISN'T Music, it's fucking noise and random blasting. They've had legit discussions about Death Metal, and nobody got ignorant.
    Not ironic, Faggot. It's called haiku.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Post pics for proof
    You know, I won't hate on any particular genre other than Grind. I just can not take it seriously. Every single song sounds the exact same, no melody, sporadic blasting and riffing with no rhythm, etc. It's "Music", but barely.

Post pics for proof
    imageimage
    You know, I won't hate on any particular genre other than Grind. I just can not take it seriously. Every single song sounds the exact same, no melody, sporadic blasting and riffing with no rhythm, etc. It's "Music", but barely.
    You're just an elitist hater who knows that someone is sensitive about the kind of music they listen to and finds it entertaining when they flip shit over it. Hop off.
    No irony you fucking dumbass. You seriously need to learn how the fuck to use that stupid ass picture.

No irony you fucking dumbass. You seriously need to learn how the fuck to use that stupid ass picture.

Calling someone ignorant while in fact being ignorant is ignorant and therefore irony, you homeschooled twat.

omg really? its the epitome of irony
    do you even know what irony is?
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    All hail Queen.
    ^:)^
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

every time. XD
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket