Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    This thread should be closed too.
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i dont think the word "nigger" is the problem. its the conotation behind it thats bad.

among my friends (i have friends of ALL races; oriental, indian, mexican, white, black) and we all make racist jokes (about all races, whites included) to one another, but we all know we're kidding. we make fun of the sterotypes. it all has to be taken into context...

now if your calling a black person a "nigger" to be offensive, then thats a different story
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca's mouth should be closed too.
    I dont have to move on faggot. youre a faggot, faggot.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I've had friends of basically every race and ethnicity. If I don't like somebody it's because they're a dick, not skin color
    Hoods can eat a black dick.
    I'm sure you did enough of that for me while you were in prison.... WAIT now I get it, UP was some black dudes prison bitch and thats why he hates black guys... how did it taste man?
    Oh joy prison jokes. Bring it!

its nothing to joke about, you should seek therapy to deal with it.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i could sure go for some KFC or taco bell right now
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    wait...george bringing up UPs prison time
    personal attack?
    imageimage
    BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <_>

kids these days
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    see i struggle with this issue....i don't judge any single person alone based on there skin color....but i grew up in a area with huge crime...crack being sold on every corner people being killed every day ect....but then a big college put a campus 2 blocks from my house they cleaned up the area and a lot of white kids moved in and the area is actually safe at night....so im kinda biased and do sometimes catch my self judging groups of black people....i would never meet a black person and automatically assume he was a douche bag....but as a group there is a reason why they are a minority but have the majority when you walk inside a prision...basically what i am saying is id rather live around a group of white people then a group of black people
    see i struggle with this issue....i don't judge any single person alone based on there skin color....but i grew up in a area with huge crime...crack being sold on every corner people being killed every day ect....but then a big college put a campus 2 blocks from my house they cleaned up the area and a lot of white kids moved in and the area is actually safe at night....so im kinda biased and do sometimes catch my self judging groups of black people....i would never meet a black person and automatically assume he was a douche bag....but as a group there is a reason why they are a minority but have the majority when you walk inside a prision...basically what i am saying is id rather live around a group of white people then a group of black people
    =D>
    imageimage
    edited June 2011
    its due to poverty more than race though tbh. minority races seem to be poorer than whites. thats way crime and gang activity seems to occur most with minorities. i dont think race has to do with it
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    There's a reason you will see black folks in worse conditions.

Watch that video it explains it all. The government seriously prevents black people who have the same income and shit as white people from living in the same conditions just because they're black.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    negroz spicz whiteyz crackerz Kikez ummm let see Savages spearchuckerz junglebunniez honkeyz ginnies

we all has a catagory weez fall into :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    its due to poverty more than race though tbh. minority races seem to be poorer than whites. thats way crime and gang activity seems to occur most with minorities. i dont think race has to do with it

bullshit...there are just as many poor white people.....i grew up poor as hell

bullshit...there are just as many poor white people.....i grew up poor as hell

so you think race has to do with tendency to commit crimes and act violently?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    negroz spicz whiteyz crackerz Kikez ummm let see Savages spearchuckerz junglebunniez honkeyz ginnies

we all has a catagory weez fall into :-?
    you forgot the term "wetbacks"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
This discussion has been closed.