Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    if people are getting offended by word, suck it up, words are words and they're going to be used no matter how much you cry about it.

now if someone is using a word in a derogatory or hateful or racist or personally attacking way, then yes it's wrong. that is what all this shit was about in the first place but then we get the people who have to take it to a whole 'nother level and cause faggotry to once again take over the forum.
    This. Imo there's all sorts of ways to use words and any one of them can be used in hurtful ways with tone of voice ect. Some people take shit too serious, even on a forum. I laugh at 99% of what's ever posted on here and other forums except one thing for one minute. Racial slurrs usually are used here in a joking manner and for lulz including the pictures they're put on. Hell, bitch used to be a hateful word, now it does nothing no matter what you try and do to it. Some people just derp and this forum has been going full derp lately and it's quite <_>

imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    typical of the people in this country to try to remove every little thing that offends them
    its not every little thing, some people try to do that with bitching about noods and every other fucking thing being said...

its just one fucking thing. cant we just not be fucking racist towards eachother....
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    or maybe we could just try to respect eachother a little.
    RESPECT IS NOT MY STRONG POINT

MEAN HURTFUL COMMENTS ARE MORE UP MY ALLY
    typical of the people in this country to try to remove every little thing that offends them
    Can't you even sue for that shit now?
    imageimage

MEAN HURTFUL COMMENTS ARE MORE UP MY ALLY
    youve never been mean to me, so i dont belive you....
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Can't you even sue for that shit now?
    probably

MEAN HURTFUL AND FUNNY COMMENTS ARE MORE UP MY ALLY
    FIXED

youve never been mean to me, so i dont belive you....
    WAS THERE A HATE CRIME ON THE FORUMS THAT I DID NOT SEE?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have I ever mentioned how much I <3 you Wake :p</p>
    checking... checking... once back in 2008 you said... no wait you were being bitch sarcastic. no, I dont think you have. awwwwww I feel loved. :X
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love Wake too :X
    I love Wake too :X
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Wake's an alright guy :)
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It sucks to read some of the stuff that I'm reading right now...really does
    I am actually pretty embarrassed and saddened that you had to read this stuff. embarrassed because I am a member here and it is embarrassing that so many people have such ignorant views. saddened because I have empathy for how it must make you feel. In 2011 no less.... fucking sad.
    NO ONE LOVES ME :-((
    I am actually pretty embarrassed and saddened that you had to read this stuff. embarrassed because I am a member here and it is embarrassing that so many people have such ignorant views. saddened because I have empathy for how it must make you feel. In 2011 no less.... fucking sad.
    IM NOT SAD
    :-D
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the world is no better than it was a 100 years ago, people just pretend harder nowadays
    >:D<
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I WOULD SACRIFICE UNBORN FETUSES IN YOUR NAME.
    I love winning with women
This discussion has been closed.