Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited July 2011

well fist off i think your second paragraph about having to meet someone irl is spot on but i still have trouble with your first section of wording...explain this coping mechanism...so your saying you cant just have sympathy for this poor kid and realize how lucky you are in your life that this hasnt happened to you. you realy have to make off color jokes about someone elses tragedy to make u feel better? thats seems off to me
    I can see how you're confused. Now, talking about me, personally, I have all the sympathy in the world for people involved with awful shit. Hell, I'm the one who feels sorry for not only victims of crimes, but people who do the crimes themselves. Though, I don't condone their behavior, lol.

That being said, this sympathy is what fuels the awful jokes I make. If I actually found a woman who killed her child to be HILARIOUS, I would need mental help. That's not what makes the joke funny. It's how terrible the joke is. It's in how poor taste it is. If I actually found something like the holocaust to be funny, then yeah, that's pretty sick. But making jokes about everything helps some people deal with the real world. Being sad all the time about things beyond your control isn't fun. You can still have all the sympathy you can muster for someone and make awful jokes about it, too. Well, not in front of them, but you get the idea.

I hope this is a better explanation?
    Agreed.
    yes better explanation but i still feel that feeling bad for others who have it rough doesnt necessarily have to make you sad and depressed all the time. i personally feel that i feel more blessed and lucky that my life is good and in the pain and suffering i myself can become a better person. and i can do that without making completely disrespectful jokes
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i think everyone needs to smoke a joint and then reflect on if they give a fuck or not
    you wanna know why your a shitty dood cuz your selfish just like most the other people, wahhh wahhh when you have a problem and you want everyone to help you with your personal shit and the difficulties of your life but if its someone elses life that is wayyyyyy shittier now then your life will ever be then it "0 fucks" nice attitude dood

thats not true at all man, im not selfish at all....any time any one on hear i have actually cared about has needed help or support iv been there...sure iv fucked with my fair share of people on here but its not like you haven't...saying youd fuck brads sister and shit....but if you think im selfish and don't care about other peoples issues your just ignorant

1. i never said i was gonna fuck brads sister, i was only hinting at it
    2. deep down i dont think your a shitty dood, i think your prolly a decent dood... i know the internet shouldnt be taken to seriously but i really believe that it is not to hard for people to show a little respect to everyone of the world, especially when it comes to people being murdered. i personally can understand the vick stuff more now cuz it really upsets some people who are doing nothing but trying to show compassion in there life which is not a bad thing. one th internet its like if you stick up for something that upsets you the you are taking stuff to seriously, i think thats a bad way of lookin at things. just watch out sometimes dod and try and think of the shitty world this family is going to have for the rest of there lives before you respond with comments
    good dealz....yeah i personally try and stay out of all the derp on here now. in fact i wasn't even involved with this troll even one bit...i just try and have some adult conversation on here and maybe some laughs here and there now....there is no point to fight with anyone here on a serious level because of the derp it brings....its a shame we don't have conversations with out people acting like kids on here any more...thats why i enjoyed the casey trail thread with wake yesterday....it was nice to have a disagreement without it going into people attacking each other

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    yes better explanation but i still feel that feeling bad for others who have it rough doesnt necessarily have to make you sad and depressed all the time. i personally feel that i feel more blessed and lucky that my life is good and in the pain and suffering i myself can become a better person. and i can do that without making completely disrespectful jokes
    What do a Jew and a fat person have in common?

Both complain when something important to them is burnt in the oven.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT!

And this place is getting extremely overly serious...imo
    imageimage
    soo then, my first statement still stands. he's a hypocrite and that's all i has to say. :)
    :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

yes better explanation but i still feel that feeling bad for others who have it rough doesnt necessarily have to make you sad and depressed. i personally feel that i feel more blessed and lucky that my life is good and in the pain and suffering i myself can become a better person. and i can do that without making completely disrespectful jokes
    Everyone's different. It does help me feel better about my life, but I can't help but be upset that there is nothing I can do to help someone. It's just how I am. I can also understand how you can find them disrespectful, and I respect that. I just hope you know I wouldn't dare make these jokes in front of families involved in tragic events like this. :3
    EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT!

Stop complaining
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ellie, i COMPLETELY agree with how you cope with things
    samsies
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    soo then, my first statement still stands. he's a hypocrite and that's all i has to say. :)
    i wouldn't say hes a hypocrite....george is caring good person...i just think this is something stupid he did without thinking it threw. and personally i think he is probably sick of how butthurtz people get so easily so this was a way to cause a disturbance

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT!

Stop complaining
    *in Chepelle's voice* NO BITCH!
    imageimage
    i wouldn't say hes a hypocrite....george is caring good person...i just think this is something stupid he did without thinking it threw. and personally i think he is probably sick of how butthurtz people get so easily so this was a way to cause a disturbance

through*
    imageimage

yes better explanation but i still feel that feeling bad for others who have it rough doesnt necessarily have to make you sad and depressed. i personally feel that i feel more blessed and lucky that my life is good and in the pain and suffering i myself can become a better person. and i can do that without making completely disrespectful jokes
    Everyone's different. It does help me feel better about my life, but I can't help but be upset that there is nothing I can do to help someone. It's just how I am. I can also understand how you can find them disrespectful, and I respect that. I just hope you know I wouldn't dare make these jokes in front of families involved in tragic events like this. :3
    i kind of understand..its nice your back on the site now..its nice talkin to someone with a different opinion who actually makes sense
    :(
    don't worry, be happeh :bz
    *hears whatshisface doing the fun mouth noises*
    ellie, i COMPLETELY agree with how you cope with things
    samsies

i kind of understand..its nice your back on the site now..its nice talkin to someone with a different opinion who actually makes sense
    I like chatting with you as well. :3
    i still feel like 90 percent of people arent like bottle tree though and do the jokes only for there own selfish reasons which is to get a laugh from it.. its hard to draw a line when someone is using a joke as a coping mechanism or just being a shitty person
    if someone doesnt like the way people take things here...why would they wanna make it worse?
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nola is............NOLA?
    if someone doesnt like the way people take things here...why would they wanna make it worse?
    LULZ.

A twisted form of "lol"
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    what's going on... ?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?