Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    can we stop blaming me now for every troll account that pops up?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's a pretty suspicious thing to say.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    How does this deal w/ getting booty?

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    so anyway, i been getting booty erryday :bz
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    don't ever troll again, and maybe in a year or so we will forget you were ever like that.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so I walk away for an hour... I thought this whole discussion was over, and then I come back to 3 pages of this bullshit? #-O
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm glad that at a certain point I started skimming. The butthurt runs deep with many of you and you're just as bad as the troll in question. This makes me glad I've branched out to other forums.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    so I walk away for an hour... I thought this whole discussion was over, and then I come back to 3 pages of this bullshit? #-O
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So is anyone getting booty today? :>
    It started off kind of funny. Then started to attack ME? wtf was that bullshit.
    you can dish it but can't take it? i find that amusing :-))
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I might.

About to leave for my second date with this really awesome dude. :-bd

But I don't know if he would be dtf so early, haha!
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Probably about half the forum.
    Probably about half the forum.
    :-))
    I might.

About to leave for my second date with this really awesome dude. :-bd

But I don't know if he would be dtf so early, haha!
    good luck! I need some ass bad tonight... its been over a week.

*cheers8 to hopefully everyone fucking someone tonight!
    edited July 2011
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    ITT: A bunch of pussies.

Seriously, let me start by saying, I started the troll, made the account, everything. Then I went out, so I gave George the information to the account. Second of all, how the fuck does that make George a hypocrite? It was a fucking TROLL, to rile people up, over boredom, it's fucking harmless. It doesn't mean he has a lack of respect at all, especially when he did nothing personal with the troll, all he kept saying with the troll was how much money Casey is gonna get and shit like that. I also find it funny that you little bitches are going WAH WAH IT WAS A SORE SUBJECT AND MY ASS NEEDS OINTMENT BECAUSE I'M OFFENDED, when a troll that actually WAS personal to me, was created, and when I got very pissed, you faggots ALL said LOL CALM DOWN IT'S JUST A TROLL PUSSY.

Which brings me to my next point, that actually WAS personal, it brought my family into it, and that's the only time you'll ever see me get pissed about a troll. However, anyone who took that troll personally, or claims that this whole case is their life...NEEDS a fucking life. Seriously, (inb4asshurt) I don't give a fuck that this little 2 year old girl got killed. Not at all, sure it's fucked up, but do you realize, in Africa, kids her age, maybe a bit older, 4 or 5, die, EVERY FUCKING DAY?!? In a way worse than being killed, they starve to death. This happens on a daily fucking basis, but no one gives a shit. Also, what about those kids over in the Middle East that get shot and killed every fucking day? Or the ones that are strapped with a gun at 9-11 years old? This is all fucked up shit that is very much a reality, but do any of you dumbasses take THAT shit personally? No you fucking don't. If I made some dead Taliban kid troll right now, the only reaction I'd get is that it's a dumb troll.

You all need to let shit go. You know why I don't give a fuck about Caylee? Because her death doesn't affect MY life, and if you live in the world I do, you'd realize life isn't sunshine and rainbows and that fucked up shit like what happened to Caylee, and much worse stuff, happens on a fucking daily basis. Now, the fact that you jackasses are this mad over a Goddamn INTERNET TROLL, based on something that doesn't affect your life in the slightest, is just fucking pathetic.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    in Africa, kids her age, maybe a bit older, 4 or 5, die, EVERY FUCKING DAY?!? In a way worse than being killed, they starve to death. This happens on a daily fucking basis, but no one gives a shit. Also, what about those kids over in the Middle East that get shot and killed every fucking day? Or the ones that are strapped with a gun at 9-11 years old?
    really? name one

imageimage