Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i think everyone needs to smoke a joint and then reflect on if they give a fuck or not
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    Cheers for all us being shitty people! Brian you bring the fucking keg!
    I'm underage

PS: Stop complaining
    So? You can still bring the keg <_>
    A keg of MOUNTAIN DEW PITCH BLACK
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited July 2011
    actually, this troll put my face on some bitch washing the kitchen floor beside Mike Vick and a puppy
    so that's personal. gtfo. <_>
    That was not me, just clarifying. I haven't posted anything since last night.

It was probably George's way of venting after you got all mad at him and told him to suck your dick and stuff.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    hey maybe a should make a brians dads ghost troll, thatll prolly get a hella funny reaction, should be a blast!
    There's a difference here. No one's related to Casey and it was directed at no one here. There's people who feel personally attached to the case because of a child but that isn't dead family members of people here. You want to make shit personal and blow shit up then whatever, good for you! <_>
    it should be personal to everyone, why do i have to know a child personally to feel horrible about her dying by her won mother and not subsequently make fun of her death?

and yes making light of casey getting off is pretty much a slap in the face to that poor kid...the jury was even in full tears when they handed down not gulity but this site was just havin a blast, pretty embarassing
    According to this I don't give a shit. It isn't personal to me because I didn't know the damn child, I feel horrible she died because of a piece of shit slut mother but that's it. That's as far as "personal" goes for me. Last I watched of this incident was the cops taking Casey into custody the first time and the news announcing what's going on. This doesn't effect my life. And no, making light of this isn't a slap in the face to the kid IMO
    yah you dont take it personally so you dont have to feel bad for another person = being selfish

"well its not negatively effecting my life in anyway so who gives a shit if someone elses world is now a nightmare,back to caring only for myself"
    I'm not a selfish person but ok there bro...you obviously know everything
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i think everyone needs to smoke a joint and then reflect on if they give a fuck or not
    you wanna know why your a shitty dood cuz your selfish just like most the other people, wahhh wahhh when you have a problem and you want everyone to help you with your personal shit and the difficulties of your life but if its someone elses life that is wayyyyyy shittier now then your life will ever be then it "0 fucks" nice attitude dood
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    its just a little sad to me that people are so selfish that they couldnt restrain from making fun of things that have literally devastated other peoples lives...they can just sit cozily behind there computers and make there jokes because theyre not the ones going thru hell right now..just like i would never make fun of 9/11 or the holocaust..there has to be a line of decency or this world will go to shit
    Me and my friends make jokes about horrible shit all the time. As I've explained on the forum before, humor is my coping method for all the terrible things in the world. If I didn't laugh at everything I would be back to how I was, which was a miserable little ball of hate.

However, it doesn't mean I actually find the terrible things funny. I think things like 9/11 jokes, disaster jokes, the Holocaust, etc. jokes are funny because I'm laughing at how poor taste the joke itself is. Anyone who actually claims to find these tragic things funny is either a liar or a terrible person.

Remember though, I don't dare make these jokes in public, and wouldn't think about doing it to someone who had to go through terrible shit. That's wrong. But some people like me use it as a coping method. I don't think anyone on here thinks the event itself is funny, you know?
    you people use the "its only the internet" excuse to be a shitty person
    I don't think that's the case. People put up a huge front on the internet a lot of the time, and you never really know someone until you hang out face to face. Which takes a lot more than one time to know someone. But even then, everyone has things they hide from even the people closest to them.
    Cheers for all us being shitty people! Brian you bring the fucking keg!
    I'm underage

PS: Stop complaining
    So? You can still bring the keg <_>
    A keg of MOUNTAIN DEW PITCH BLACK
    Please? Texas obviously didn't get the fucking pitch black memo so I've got none
    imageimage
    its just a little sad to me that people are so selfish that they couldnt restrain from making fun of things that have literally devastated other peoples lives...they can just sit cozily behind there computers and make there jokes because theyre not the ones going thru hell right now..just like i would never make fun of 9/11 or the holocaust..there has to be a line of decency or this world will go to shit
    Me and my friends make jokes about horrible shit all the time. As I've explained on the forum before, humor is my coping method for all the terrible things in the world. If I didn't laugh at everything I would be back to how I was, which was a miserable little ball of hate.

However, it doesn't mean I actually find the terrible things funny. I think things like 9/11 jokes, disaster jokes, the Holocaust, etc. jokes are funny because I'm laughing at how poor taste the joke itself is. Anyone who actually claims to find these tragic things funny is either a liar or a terrible person.

Remember though, I don't dare make these jokes in public, and wouldn't think about doing it to someone who had to go through terrible shit. That's wrong. But some people like me use it as a coping method. I don't think anyone on here thinks the event itself is funny, you know?
    you people use the "its only the internet" excuse to be a shitty person
    I don't think that's the case. People put up a huge front on the internet a lot of the time, and you never really know someone until you hang out face to face. Which takes a lot more than one time to know someone. But even then, everyone has things they hide from even the people closest to them.
    well fist off i think your second paragraph about having to meet someone irl is spot on but i still have trouble with your first section of wording...explain this coping mechanism...so your saying you cant just have sympathy for this poor kid and realize how lucky you are in your life that this hasnt happened to you. you realy have to make off color jokes about someone elses tragedy to make u feel better? thats seems off to me
    Sometimes I really hate you people <_>

Everyone needs to legit chill.
    Everyone is different...
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    actually, this troll put my face on some bitch washing the kitchen floor beside Mike Vick and a puppy
    so that's personal. gtfo. <_>
    That was not me, just clarifying. I haven't posted anything since last night.

It was probably George's way of venting after you got all mad at him and told him to suck your dick and stuff.
    LOL!
    Not going to lie. When he told us that you said for him to fuck off and suck your dick, it had me and Leah rolling lol.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    you wanna know why your a shitty dood cuz your selfish just like most the other people, wahhh wahhh when you have a problem and you want everyone to help you with your personal shit and the difficulties of your life but if its someone elses life that is wayyyyyy shittier now then your life will ever be then it "0 fucks" nice attitude dood

thats not true at all man, im not selfish at all....any time any one on hear i have actually cared about has needed help or support iv been there...sure iv fucked with my fair share of people on here but its not like you haven't...saying youd fuck brads sister and shit....but if you think im selfish and don't care about other peoples issues your just ignorant

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I better not get blamed for this shit.

the Casey troll doesn't bother so much as the fact that George started this and talks about people respecting each other and shit and it's all completely hypocritical. i can't trust people that can't make up their mind about things like that.

if you're gonna be about something, BE ABOUT IT.

fuck
    fake
    friends
    George simply made the troll and did stupid "omg im innocent" posts. I was the only one starting shit with people. Don't blame him for stuff he didn't do.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

well fist off i think your second paragraph about having to meet someone irl is spot on but i still have trouble with your first section of wording...explain this coping mechanism...so your saying you cant just have sympathy for this poor kid and realize how lucky you are in your life that this hasnt happened to you. you realy have to make off color jokes about someone elses tragedy to make u feel better? thats seems off to me
    I can see how you're confused. Now, talking about me, personally, I have all the sympathy in the world for people involved with awful shit. Hell, I'm the one who feels sorry for not only victims of crimes, but people who do the crimes themselves. Though, I don't condone their behavior, lol.

That being said, this sympathy is what fuels the awful jokes I make. If I actually found a woman who killed her child to be HILARIOUS, I would need mental help. That's not what makes the joke funny. It's how terrible the joke is. It's in how poor taste it is. If I actually found something like the holocaust to be funny, then yeah, that's pretty sick. But making jokes about everything helps some people deal with the real world. Being sad all the time about things beyond your control isn't fun. You can still have all the sympathy you can muster for someone and make awful jokes about it, too. Well, not in front of them, but you get the idea.

I hope this is a better explanation?
    There's 8 people behind the troll apparently
    imageimage

thats not true at all man, im not selfish at all....any time any one on hear i have actually cared about has needed help or support iv been there...sure iv fucked with my fair share of people on here but its not like you haven't...saying youd fuck brads sister and shit....but if you think im selfish and don't care about other peoples issues your just ignorant

1. i never said i was gonna fuck brads sister, i was only hinting at it
    2. deep down i dont think your a shitty dood, i think your prolly a decent dood... i know the internet shouldnt be taken to seriously but i really believe that it is not to hard for people to show a little respect to everyone of the world, especially when it comes to people being murdered. i personally can understand the vick stuff more now cuz it really upsets some people who are doing nothing but trying to show compassion in there life which is not a bad thing. one th internet its like if you stick up for something that upsets you the you are taking stuff to seriously, i think thats a bad way of lookin at things. just watch out sometimes dod and try and think of the shitty world this family is going to have for the rest of there lives before you respond with comments

I can see how you're confused. Now, talking about me, personally, I have all the sympathy in the world for people involved with awful shit. Hell, I'm the one who feels sorry for not only victims of crimes, but people who do the crimes themselves. Though, I don't condone their behavior, lol.

That being said, this sympathy is what fuels the awful jokes I make. If I actually found a woman who killed her child to be HILARIOUS, I would need mental help. That's not what makes the joke funny. It's how terrible the joke is. It's in how poor taste it is. If I actually found something like the holocaust to be funny, then yeah, that's pretty sick. But making jokes about everything helps some people deal with the real world. Being sad all the time about things beyond your control isn't fun. You can still have all the sympathy you can muster for someone and make awful jokes about it, too. Well, not in front of them, but you get the idea.

I hope this is a better explanation?
    Agreed.
    the Casey troll doesn't bother so much as the fact that George started this and talks about people respecting each other and shit and it's all completely hypocritical. i can't trust people that can't make up their mind about things like that.

if you're gonna be about something, BE ABOUT IT.

fuck
    fake
    friends
    George simply made the troll and did stupid "omg im innocent" posts. I was the only one starting shit with people. Don't blame him for stuff he didn't do.
    he made the troll, that's reason enough for me to lose all respect for him. what did he expect to get outta that anyway?
    umad cause i'm not mad at u?
    Well I doooooo love your attention.....

But George is a cool dude who is well liked here and I'd hate to be a part of that changing. Idk what he expected out of the troll, it was just to make people mad (as all trolls are).