Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't disagree it is disrespectful. It's just not a battle I feel so inclined to fight because there is no one here that is directly affected by their lack of compassion.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was simply a parody of her that further showed that she was a remorseless bitch who at the very least knows the truth about what happened. I didn't edit Caylee's face onto gore or anything stupid like that, the troll simply continued the emotionless "wow I am so innocent can't you see it on my blank lying face" that everyone's getting all riled up over. Lighten the fuck up.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm with Nola on this.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was simply a parody of her that further showed that she was a remorseless bitch who at the very least knows the truth about what happened. I didn't edit Caylee's face onto gore or anything stupid like that, the troll simply continued the emotionless "wow I am so innocent can't you see it on my blank lying face" that everyone's getting all riled up over. Lighten the fuck up.
    not everyone. :-D
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited July 2011
    its just a little sad to me that people are so selfish that they couldnt restrain from making fun of things that have literally devastated other peoples lives...they can just sit cozily behind there computers and make there jokes because theyre not the ones going thru hell right now..just like i would never make fun of 9/11 or the holocaust..there has to be a line of decency or this world will go to shit
    not everyone. :-D
    Fair enough, generalizations are cool as fuck
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hey Brian! There's a bit of the explosion I was telling you about
    imageimage
    inb4dawnsaysderp
    It started off kind of funny. Then started to attack ME? wtf was that bullshit.
    Hey Brian! There's a bit of the explosion I was telling you about
    It's like 9/11 up in this bitch
    i would never make fun of 9/11
    Oh fuck, Nolastradamus

The key to trolling is getting a reaction. You were giving one.

If you are mad about that, I take full responsibility for it. George just made an innocent troll and asked if I could help him make it better so I obliged.
    The key to trolling is getting a reaction. You were giving one.

If you are mad about that, I take full responsibility for it. George just made an innocent troll and asked if I could help him make it better so I obliged.
    Some of the shit you said was out of line.
    And troll's are dumb as fuck. I think it's time to grow up here.
    This isn't derp, it's just retarded. The internet troll was obviously successful. And not only that, guys are going to think she's hot anyway. Casey meme's will be in a lot of places on the web for a while. She should get wacked imo but this is internet lol
    imageimage
    hey maybe a should make a brians dads ghost troll, thatll prolly get a hella funny reaction, should be a blast!
    I don't think she's hot, she has a bony man face and monkey ears.

Plus she kills people, which is one of my turn offs.
    hey maybe a should make a brians dads ghost troll, thatll prolly get a hella funny reaction, should be a blast!
    There's a difference here. No one's related to Casey and it was directed at no one here. There's people who feel personally attached to the case because of a child but that isn't dead family members of people here. You want to make shit personal and blow shit up then whatever, good for you! <_>
    imageimage
    I agree, it would be totally hilarious. Dying of disease is the same territory as being involved in the death of your baby and lying about it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    its just a little sad to me that people are so selfish that they couldnt restrain from making fun of things that have literally devastated other peoples lives...
    dude i have been a die hard lions fan my whole life...and people make fun of them every day...a joke is a joke

its just a little sad to me that people are so selfish that they couldnt restrain from making fun of things that have literally devastated other peoples lives...
    dude i have been a die hard lions fan my whole life...and people make fun of them every day...a joke is a joke

Fuck you Rex, the Lions are the worst basketball team in the state of Arizona.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy