Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was part of my point too. It doesn't happen in our country, so it's out of sight, out of mind, but it doesn't make it any less fucked up.
    Also, nice job kissing dat Monica ass, Nola. Hope the pussy is worth it if you ever get it. ;)
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Erik I find this interesting one line in particular where you said you were upset about family being brought into things. Well what about when either you or Brian said something about monicas baby, isn't that bringing family into things?

I'm not trying to start shit I'm not on either side of this but I thought it was worth noting.

*sits back to watch fight again*
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    pst, page 11
    find it if you dont believe ape
    imageimage
    Erik I find this interesting one line in particular where you said you were upset about family being brought into things. Well what about when either you or Brian said something about monicas baby, isn't that bringing family into things?

I'm not trying to start shit I'm not on either side of this but I thought it was worth noting.

Well Brian already admitted that he was the one attacking people with the troll, that wasn't me.

And oh, what did he say? Make a reference to killing her daughter? 8-| It's a fucking troll threatening murder, getting asshurt over that is almost worse than Shane getting asshurt over someone thousands of miles away who he'll never meet threatening to skin his dog.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I surprisingly didn't Will this thread at all. It's been a good read.
    I love winning with women
    theres a person behind every troll
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Diego was real, and fuck you if you don't believe it.
    I love winning with women
    shut up, alex -_-
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    And? Just because they say they're going to kill someone, skin a dog, ect..doesn't mean they're serious business and actually are going to do that <_>
    imageimage
    im just saying, it probably took it too far in monicas eyes
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Well Brian already admitted that he was the one attacking people with the troll, that wasn't me.

And oh, what did he say? Make a reference to killing her daughter?
    Lol I totally did
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You fail to see the connection between your butthurt and monicas. They both involved family but for some reason it's okay for you to be upset and not her. I get that you all were just messing around and I don't really care it didn't bother me but you need to see the same thing that upset you also upset her.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

TROLOLOLOLOLUMADTROLOLOLOL
    You fail to see the connection between your butthurt and monicas. They both involved family but for some reason it's okay for you to be upset and not her. I get that you all were just messing around and I don't really care it didn't bother me but you need to see the same thing that upset you also upset her.
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Im with Ape. Erik is allowed to be upset but Monica isnt? GTFO
    edited July 2011
    Im with Ape. Erik is allowed to be upset but Monica isnt? GTFO
    and no one said anything about killing his cousin, they just made fun of him
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    im just saying, it probably took it too far in monicas eyes
    and monica should be old enough and been around on the internet enough to realize when trolls say something 99.9999999999999999999% it is not the truth <___________>
    "Oh its the internet so I get to be a fuckin douche to whoever I want" I dont buy that.
    I guess it's different. In my situation, whoever did it stalked his Facebook to get information about him to make the troll, which was as childish and pathetic as it gets. But if it was any other troll that was like "I'll kill your Mom." or some stupid shit like that, I wouldn't get mad at all. Fuck, go ahead and say you'll skin or behead my snakes, think I'm gonna pull a Shane and flip a lid over it?