Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    if someone doesnt like the way people take things here...why would they wanna make it worse?
    LULZ.

A twisted form of "lol"
    but then they get mad at something that they themselves caused
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if someone doesnt like the way people take things here...why would they wanna make it worse?
    LULZ.

A twisted form of "lol"
    but then they get mad at something that they themselves caused
    Idk. Therefore aliens.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i still feel like 90 percent of people arent like bottle tree though and do the jokes only for there own selfish reasons which is to get a laugh from it.. its hard to draw a line when someone is using a joke as a coping mechanism or just being a shitty person
    I used to be the kind of person to make jokes like that just to piss people off. I highly doubt anyone here seriously find tragedies funny, even if they claim to.

Hell, even the fact that they like pissing others off is their own little way of coping.

People are strange creatures.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i personally just post pics to make other people laugh....sometimes they may not be in the best taste and make me look shitty...but making other people laugh is something i get a lot of enjoyment out in life so if something i do can make one person laugh ill do it regardless of if it makes me look like a shitty person or not
    i personally just post pics to make other people laugh....sometimes they may not be in the best taste and make me look shitty...but making other people laugh is something i get a lot of enjoyment out in life so if something i do can make one person laugh ill do it regardless of if it makes me look like a shitty person or not
    Yeah. The only time I think someone is really crossing the line is if you make fun of something personal, or post someone from here's nudes, or post really graphic gore. That's about it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Exactly
    i still feel like 90 percent of people arent like bottle tree though and do the jokes only for there own selfish reasons which is to get a laugh from it.. its hard to draw a line when someone is using a joke as a coping mechanism or just being a shitty person
    So pretty much you think almost 95% of people here are shitty people? Then why the hell are you here exactly? I just don't get it. Rex and I know we aren't selfish people, we're far from it...at least I am. Just because I though some of the casey troll shit was funny doesn't mean I'm doing that for personal gain, that I don't give a shit that an innocent little girl died because of a piece of shit mom, ect. I'm also not coping. I've only got emotional at two funerals and I've been to many. Doea that make me a shitty person? No..but by your standards probably
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I used to be the kind of person to make jokes like that just to piss people off. I highly doubt anyone here seriously find tragedies funny, even if they claim to.

Hell, even the fact that they like pissing others off is their own little way of coping.

People are strange creatures.

at some point tho a person is not coping and is just a bad person imo...

like you i also do feel bad for the person doing the crimes as well... i think peoples heads can get fukked up sometimes...thats why i feel the way i do.... if people make light of really bad things it scares me that at first it might be just to cope but if repeated threw many many years that i could just turn into people having no compassion because they slowly dissipated it over the years
    edited July 2011
    dawn i reall dont mind u but i totally disagree with you....i like to show sympathy to all people..even the ones that are not personal to me...look at some of the greatest people of the world in the last 100 years...ghandi, MLK jr....what if they only looked out for themselves and theyre immediate family?? the world would be a totally different place..you need to show compassion to ALL people..sometimes people stray from it and its easy to on the internet, i do as well..all i ask is that people see sometimes what they are doing is prob not the best thing and learn from it instead of just ignoring becuase its to hard to change (selfishness) ...alright im done being serious nola for now..

like you i also do feel bad for the person doing the crimes as well... i think peoples heads can get fukked up sometimes...thats why i feel the way i do.... if people make light of really bad things it scares me that at first it might be just to cope but if repeated threw many many years that i could just turn into people having no compassion because they slowly dissipated it over the years
    Imo, people aren't good or bad. They're animals. Intelligent, but still animals.

This is why I want to get into psychology so bad. I mean we know that everything you think and feel and how you know how to do things is physically implanted into our brains by proteins, chemicals, and electrical impulses. I'm curious to see how much this affects someone's actions, and how you can change certain behaviors.
    Guess I'm selfish. Oh well
    imageimage
    dawn i think is prob the most obnoxious person on the internet to talk to
    Then don't talk to me? Move along
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    why must we attack each other?
    Because people have issues I guess. I have no fucking idea...this place never used to be like this.
    imageimage

Imo, people aren't good or bad. They're animals. Intelligent, but still animals.

This is why I want to get into psychology so bad. I mean we know that everything you think and feel and how you know how to do things is physically implanted into our brains by proteins, chemicals, and electrical impulses. I'm curious to see how much this affects someone's actions, and how you can change certain behaviors.
    it is very interesting stuff, i personally think that people have alot of room to change and there own personal fears and laziness takes away from that strenght to change. i feel the stronger mentally someone is the more they can change for the better, its all about personal growth and strenght and not taking the easy way out in life. sometimes people have to do the right thing even if its harder so you can grow stronger as a person
    FUCK YOU
    If you guys want obnoxious, follow fashion communities and their drama. It's fucking hilarious. ;))

I always look forward to "Secret Sundays" every week where these women rip each other apart and attack each other through text and an image, haha.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    the fact that brian actually had to step in and HELP someone troll because they were bad at it mkes me lol
    shows they shouldnt be able to troll at all, just like certasin people shouldnt be able to make threads :p
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Trolls. Trolls everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otm4RusESNU
    I love winning with women
    I'm just going to address this since it's irritating me. I'm not a selfish person, I never have been. I can feel sympathy for people and have helped people through a bunch of shit over time. Some of which advice also came from personal experience. I care most about my family, friends, people I know more then some person in a different state that I've never talked to once in my life. Does that mean I don't have sympathy for them? Not at all. But I also am not going to let it effect my life too much either. I don't ignore shit but if I let it effect me then I would eventually go insane. I feel bad for starving people in this country and around the world, I feel bad for murder victims families on both ends, I feel for a lot of people. But it is not something that effects me personally to the point where I think people are selfish for making light of situations. It's a great way of dealing with things, laughing at some joke and so forth. But sometimes people end up damned for it. If people want to think some are selfish for the way people deal with this world then so be it. If some people want to think people are heartless for making a joke in certain situations then so be it. Either way...someone not letting horrible shit that's happening in the world get to them too much at all is fine. Because if you care too much you'd eventually go insane imo. I think that caring and worrying about issues in the world that directly effect you and even your family and friends is something you should care more about.

There's my two cents.
    imageimage