Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hey maybe a should make a brians dads ghost troll, thatll prolly get a hella funny reaction, should be a blast!
    There's a difference here. No one's related to Casey and it was directed at no one here. There's people who feel personally attached to the case because of a child but that isn't dead family members of people here. You want to make shit personal and blow shit up then whatever, good for you! <_>
    it should be personal to everyone, why do i have to know a child personally to feel horrible about her dying by her won mother and not subsequently make fun of her death?

and yes making light of casey getting off is pretty much a slap in the face to that poor kid...the jury was even in full tears when they handed down not gulity but this site was just havin a blast, pretty embarassing
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    White Knights up in this bitch
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    its just a little sad to me that people are so selfish that they couldnt restrain from making fun of things that have literally devastated other peoples lives...
    dude i have been a die hard lions fan my whole life...and people make fun of them every day...a joke is a joke

well rex dont give me anymore bullshit about your girl crap and how your such a nice guy and blah blah blah because based on a bunch of your comments you dont seem to be the best dood at all
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, are some of you really impacted by the words typed on this forum? Does your life actually revolve around this place? Do you walk away from your computers still contemplating what a troll or user said to you or said in general? You won't ever personally encounter 98% of the people here, get the fuck over the bullshit that happens here because it shouldn't impact your lives the way some of you make it out to be.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you people use the "its only the internet" excuse to be a shitty person
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    how do my comments make me look like a bad d00dz?
    Lol, are some of you really impacted by the words typed on this forum? Does your life actually revolve around this place? Do you walk away from your computers still contemplating what a troll or user said to you or said in general? You won't ever personally encounter 98% of the people here, get the fuck over the bullshit that happens here because it shouldn't impact your lives the way some of you make it out to be.
    LOL UMAD?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    on the internet
    i really enjoyed your "its only the internet" paragrapgh you just wrote, no ones ever wrote that before thanks for the insight.... i have always struggled with the the thought that the music i listen to and the horrible things i witness on the internet and tv and shit deosnt affect my humanity and compassion but judging by alot of kids these days i think that it really might have a big affect seeing as they cant even respect this terrible situation...but nice try on grasping the problem brah, maybe next time

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    on the internet

lol....but the fact is its only the internet....i personally don't act like or say things on hear i wouldn't say in real life...ill say pretty much any thing around my friends as long as it will get a laugh...but its just a forum...no one should let it effect how they feel

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    hey maybe a should make a brians dads ghost troll, thatll prolly get a hella funny reaction, should be a blast!
    There's a difference here. No one's related to Casey and it was directed at no one here. There's people who feel personally attached to the case because of a child but that isn't dead family members of people here. You want to make shit personal and blow shit up then whatever, good for you! <_>
    it should be personal to everyone, why do i have to know a child personally to feel horrible about her dying by her won mother and not subsequently make fun of her death?

and yes making light of casey getting off is pretty much a slap in the face to that poor kid...the jury was even in full tears when they handed down not gulity but this site was just havin a blast, pretty embarassing
    According to this I don't give a shit. It isn't personal to me because I didn't know the damn child, I feel horrible she died because of a piece of shit slut mother but that's it. That's as far as "personal" goes for me. Last I watched of this incident was the cops taking Casey into custody the first time and the news announcing what's going on. This doesn't effect my life. And no, making light of this isn't a slap in the face to the kid IMO
    imageimage
    why are we talking about this in the booty thread any ways?
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i really enjoyed your "its only the internet" paragrapgh you just wrote, no ones ever wrote that before thanks for the insight.... i have always struggled with the the thought that the music i listen to and the horrible things i witness on the internet and tv and shit deosnt affect my humanity and compassion but judging by alot of kids these days i think that it really might have a big affect seeing as they cant even respect this terrible situation...but nice try on grasping the problem brah, maybe next time

This was hardly "it's only the internet". Be serious with me, will the bullshit really alter your life? I get your point of view, Nola, but this is being blown up more than it needs to be.
    Cheers for all us being shitty people! Brian you bring the fucking keg!
    imageimage
    This is the Vick bullshit all over again. It's funny to have you guys telling us to grow up when you're the ones freaking out over what was said on an internet forum.
    I'm underage

PS: Stop complaining

According to this I don't give a shit. It isn't personal to me because I didn't know the damn child, I feel horrible she died because of a piece of shit slut mother but that's it. That's as far as "personal" goes for me. Last I watched of this incident was the cops taking Casey into custody the first time and the news announcing what's going on. This doesn't effect my life. And no, making light of this isn't a slap in the face to the kid IMO
    yah you dont take it personally so you dont have to feel bad for another person = being selfish

"well its not negatively effecting my life in anyway so who gives a shit if someone elses world is now a nightmare,back to caring only for myself"
    I'm underage

PS: Stop complaining
    So? You can still bring the keg <_>
    imageimage