Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you think that Tom Selleck's mustache smells like pussy, or do you think pussy smells like Tom Selleck's mustache? :-?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Nah she was like an 18 year old
    Ah. Didn't she love Gwen Stefani and have her as her pic?
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well george and brian go down a peg in my book, trollin is fine with me but sorry i have a little respect for difficult things
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well george and brian go down a peg in my book, trollin is fine with me but sorry i have a little respect for difficult things
    Why you acting like such a bitch all of a sudden? You trying to get with Monica?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    that has nothing to do with it, im not a person who finds the suffering of others funny sorry
    You're typing like a woman.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    theres a difference between having harmless fun and just being completely disrespectful to other people who are going thru hell
    well everyone has said since i started liking metal that i should stay away from it because its violent and shit and it would desensitize me, i shrugged it off as bullshit but maybe it is true since you people seem to show no respect to almost anything
    I made fun of a big issue on the internet. Pretty sure that's harmless.
    saying that she is hot and postin pctures like that cigar one is disgraceful and shows complete lack of respect and sympathy imo...and coincides with lack of maturity...i mean most of you are kids so i expect bullshit from you but older peeps like george and wine should know better
    edited July 2011
    well everyone has said since i started liking metal that i should stay away from it because its violent and shit and it would desensitize me, i shrugged it off as bullshit but maybe it is true since you people seem to show no respect to almost anything
    i take issue with this. I feel that I am very respectful to everyone and death metal is my favorite genre. Additionally I would say some of the greatest death metal gods ever, are some of the most decent people ever. basically, a few bad apples doesnt ruin a whole barrel.
    saying that she is hot and postin pctures like that cigar one is disgraceful and shows complete lack of respect and sympathy imo...and coincides with lack of maturity...i mean most of you are kids so i expect bullshit from you but older peeps like george and wine should know better
    I didn't do either of those first two. I just made fun of Casey and in turn made fun of the people getting all riled up over it.
    how is joking about a tragic sentence of a child murder show respect??
    basically what you people are saying is that if something tragic happeneds to you personally its off limits but if the same thing happened to someone you dont personally know then its perfectly fine
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well, in terms of booty.. shaking Devin's hand last night, albeit he put on racing gloves, was just as good as the post concert booty I would get from my lady.
    I'm not saying the child being killed was funny. No one is.
    Well, in terms of booty.. shaking Devin's hand last night, albeit he put on racing gloves, was just as good as the post concert booty I would get from my lady.
    lawl
    I'm not saying the child being killed was funny. No one is.
    so say some dude murdered your mom and he got off free and we had a celebration thread about that on here, you would go nuts....once again since its not personal its okay
    basically what you people are saying is that if something tragic happeneds to you personally its off limits but if the same thing happened to someone you dont personally know then its perfectly fine
    I think it is in poor taste, but in this case it is more of a popular current events. I'd think getting upset over someone making fun of that is making a mountain over an ant hill.
    edited July 2011
    I think it is in poor taste, but in this case it is more of a popular current events. I'd think getting upset over someone making fun of that is making a mountain over an ant hill.
    ya because your not directly influenced, it wasnt your kid, your sisters kid, your granddaughter etc.....
    all im saying is people can show some common decency to all people..not everything in life has to be a joke have some self respect and restraint in your life if you cant at least feel compassion