Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Official I'm bout to get some booty thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    who is it?
    it was me earlier, and 2 other people, and about 4 others were also involved, and nope i wont say who they are. I figured now that monica knows who it was and hates me, i might as well just tell casue everyone will know by tomorrow.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's pretty lame. The trolls in general. I still stand by the trolls name and email should be banned as soon as it pops up regardless of if it is offensive or not just based on the stupidity of it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited July 2011
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    An FYI:

I was the Casey troll since like 1 (central), so anything posted after that was me. If I'm not mistaken, George didn't really post anything hurtful. He was having trouble trolling so I stepped in and clearly pissed people off. Successful troll is successful, now stop bitching at George.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    An FYI:

I was the Casey troll since like 1 (central), so anything posted after that was me. If I'm not mistaken, George didn't really post anything hurtful. He was having trouble trolling so I stepped in and clearly pissed people off. Successful troll is successful, now stop bitching at George.
    Fuck it, I started the first Casey thread and made her first posts. It was a 3 person troll, hop the fuck off George.

Oh, and:

SNITCHES IZ BITCHES.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    more like an 8 person troll.
    I'M SPARTICUS
    Holy fuck I was thinking the same thing.

I AM SPARTICUS.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Just to clarify in case some of you didn't catch on I just said trolls name and email should be banned not the people doing it. I never got my feelings hurt and just think trolling that way is lame.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Just to clarify in case some of you didn't catch on I just said trolls name and email should be banned not the people doing it. I never got my feelings hurt and just think trolling that way is lame.
    You're just saying that because of our sexual history

But yeah I know what you mean
    Brian who is the origin band and why have I never listened to them before. I just heard this song called antithesis and it made me go "motherofgod.jpg"
    Brian who is the origin band and why have I never listened to them before. I just heard this song called antithesis and it made me go "motherofgod.jpg"
    They're very good. Sucks I had to miss almost all of their set, but life goes on.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    There was this chick on ozzfest.com called Caseymilf....man did she get abused
    PUSSY:
    You spend the first nine months of your life trying to get out of one....
    And the rest of your life trying to get back into one.....
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I remember her
    imageimage
    Heee hee...didn't her boyfriend post on there too?
    And she posted all those provocative pics
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Maybe. Was she the one who was in her 40's wearing clothes for teens pretty much including tripp pants?
    imageimage
    Nah she was like an 18 year old
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers