Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This discussion is exactly why I love this book.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I need to remember to read this. Can you remember to bring this up from time to time? It's something I'd really like to read, but have too many books on my list to remember.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I need to remember to read this. Can you remember to bring this up from time to time? It's something I'd really like to read, but have too many books on my list to remember.
    you can't write it down in notepad and save it as books i need to read?
    edited May 2011

I could, but then I'll lose the notepad. If someone asked me to do this about "The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress", I'd be like "sure. no problem." because that is a book I will never forget. I suspect this is a book Jay wont forget about. If he mentions this book in two months I will read it.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Well I won't forget about it because I own it and will probably read it again....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

I could, but then I'll lose the notepad. If someone asked me to do this about "The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress", I'd be like "sure. no problem." because that is a book I will never forget. I suspect this is a book Jay wont forget about. If he mentions this book in two months I will read it.
    notepad.... as in the program on your freaking computer
    edited May 2011

then it will just be 1 file of 10,000 on my desktop that I will never open again and will be deleted in a mass spring cleaning plunge. "ehhh..... nothing of importance can be in these 10,000 files. delete!"

See... Jay wont forget. now he just needs to mention it again in two months and I am totally reading it. looks interesting.

then it will just be 1 file of 10,000 on my desktop that I will never open again and will be deleted in a mass spring cleaning plunge. "ehhh..... nothing of importance can be in these 10,000 files. delete!"

See... Jay wont forget. now he just needs to mention it again in two months and I am totally reading it. looks interesting.

lol save it to your desktop
    why are you people so down on me not being lazy. fuck youz!!!! I'm American. Jay has my back, right jay?
    why are you people so down on me not being lazy. fuck youz!!!! I'm American. Jay has my back, right jay?
    you're right, getting someone to do your work for you is a corner stone of the American dream
    you're right, getting someone to do your work for you is a corner stone of the American dream
    damn straight B-)
    edited May 2011
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110505/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_bin_laden

pakistan issues a severe warning to the US military and something VERY interesting in the article

He said the first that Pakistan knew of the raid was when the helicopters buzzed over Abbottabad after evading Pakistani radar. He said troops were sent to the scene "once it became clear they were not our helicopters" but that the Americans had already left by the time they arrived.

looks like that stealth chopper might be the real deal
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya tell pakistan to go fuck themselves and stfu before we bomb them off the planet
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110505/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_bin_laden

pakistan issues a severe warning to the US military and something VERY interesting in the article

He said the first that Pakistan knew of the raid was when the helicopters buzzed over Abbottabad after evading Pakistani radar. He said troops were sent to the scene "once it became clear they were not our helicopters" but that the Americans had already left by the time they arrived.

looks like that stealth chopper might be the real deal
    only read about half of that but its shit like this, among other things like douche bag terrorists, that makes me want to join the army. if we pulled all of our troops out of the countries in the middle east our allies would be crying for our help after about 2 months.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    so i just finished reading 8 pages worth of e-fights and government and Lincoln <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    edited May 2011
    finished reading it.........unbelievable. i thought there were no civilian casualities, so why are they so mad? cause we didnt tell them it was going down? Pakistan's slogan should be "Pakistan - We Harbor Terrorists...And Protect Them!"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    or the reason they're so mad is because we embarrassed them by getting in there and getting out before they even noticed lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    who cares fuck em