Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alright, I'm back. Hold up. I got quite a few things to say.
    just shuddup erikz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =D>

PLease dont buggout bro...
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Many of them being f-bombs.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All.
    I love winning with women
    tim, wikipedia is not consiered a credible source so your entire argument is invalid
    use a database next time or go back to college and get a fresh lesson
    ^ False:
    lets see, what a college teaches its students or what a mere site creator says...
    One of my teachers told us that prayer is a credible way to heal someone, even if they don't know they are being prayed for.

College has its flaws as well.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Erik! :)
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    tim, wikipedia is not consiered a credible source so your entire argument is invalid
    ^ False:
    lets see, what a college teaches its students or what a mere site creator says...
    because wiki does tend to have false information, but there are certain pages that are un-editable.
    teachers tell us not to use it because there is that chance that students will come across that false information which will therefore only hurt the student's grade.
    which is why i take anything said there with a grain of salt
    imageimage
    Hey Erik, how's your hand doing?
    ^ False:
    One of my teachers told us that prayer is a credible way to heal someone, even if they don't know they are being prayed for.

College has its flaws as well.
    it depends on how that person is being hurt an what their faith is, in my opinion
    you can certainly spiritually heal someone through prayer if you believe in a certain religion
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    *as the eye of the hurricane passes over this thread*
    I love winning with women
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Many of them being f-bombs.
    edited April 2011
    it depends on how that person is being hurt an what their faith is, in my opinion
    you can certainly spiritually heal someone through prayer if you believe in a certain religion
    She spefically talked about people being unknowingly healed through prayer (I forget what their conditions were), she's a Christian. I find it incredibly annoying that she taught this to us like it was a fact and I also take many things my professors say with a grain of salt as well as what I find online. Not trying to justify Wikipedia as some kind of equally credible source as a database, but I did feel the need to play devil's advocate here.

If you're talking about self prayer (or something along those lines) then it's a different issue.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    First of all, Arlo, Nola, and Rob, suck on my dick. Rob, in the words of Bianca, YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE, who the fuck are you to talk shit on me? Shut the fuck up. You forgot the part that I actually HAVE respect and maturity for people, as I have showed for months now and have come on good terms with many people, but regardless, the mods can fuck off for this, mainly Tim, because the only reason he gives a shit about "improving" this forum, is for his own personal profit. More friendly forum > More popular forum > More money lining his pockets. Anyways, yes I have a lot of respect, however, this situation, and Tim especially, pissed me the fuck off and I raged last night, fucking deal with it. I'm sure when you're mad you don't just go and say "Oh I'm just ever so mad what will I do now?" no, I flipped, so fucking deal with it, me swearing a lot in that post doesn't show any lack of respect, it shows anger. My hand is fucked up from repeatedly punching one of my cymbals as hard as I could after talking to Tim because he had my fucking blood boiling. My hand was gushing blood and now looks like it went through a meat grinder. Nola, I'm not even gonna address you, because you went full retard. I have no respect for anything except snakes and some goofy Rapper? Yea, sure. You're just plain stupid. I have no respect for tools like you is all. Another thing, I like nearly everyone on here, except for obvious people like Ellie of course. You can NOT say that I just shit on people on here unprovoked, so don't even fucking go there.

As far as this rule, it's absolute fucking bullshit and I completely agree with many people in this thread, Rex, Shane, Live Free, Etc. However, I refused to just leave and let you assholes win over this shit, but at the same time, I refuse to walk on eggshells and censor myself, so I'll probably end up banned in a few days tops anyways, but as for now, I've done nothing to be banned.

And none of those insults were "personal" so none of you better EVEN fucking go there.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    She spefically talked about people being unknowingly healed through prayer (I forget what their conditions were), she's a Christian. I find it disgusting that she taught this to us like it was a fact and I also take many things my professors say with a grain of salt as well as what I find online. Not trying to justify Wikipedia as some kind of equally credible source as a database, but I did feel the need to play devil's advocate here.

If you're talking about self prayer (or something along those lines then it's a different issue.
    Same. You have to. In my ethics class last semester my professor was somewhat skewed when we were discussing some Christian idealists because he was an athiest.

as teachers, they arent supposed to be biased like that
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And thanks for banning me again after Ed unbanned me Tim, your bias is showing. I thought you were just an advisor around here, hm?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011

Firstly, just as an aside really, you should realize that this forum (any private forum actually) is not subject to the First Amendment. By definition, it is a non-public forum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_(legal)
    As such, the proprietors can regulate discussion, for the most part, as they see fit.
    There it is folks straight from the deceivers mouth. THIS is going to be the end of our family, just give it time.
    I counted 10.

Ad you might wanna see a doctor about your hand sir.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    First of all, Arlo, Nola, and Rob, suck on my dick. Rob, in the words of Bianca, YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE, who the fuck are you talk shit on me? Shut the fuck up. You forgot the part that I actually HAVE respect and maturity for people, as I have showed for months now and have come on good terms with many people, but regardless, the mods can fuck off for this, mainly Tim, because the only reason he gives a shit about "improving" this forum, is for his own personal profit. More friendly forum > More popular forum > More money lining his pockets. Anyways, yes I have a lot of respect, however, this situation, and Tim especially, pissed me the fuck off and I raged last night, fucking deal with it. I'm sure when you're mad you don't just go and say "Oh I'm just ever so mad what will I do now?" no, I flipped, so fucking deal with it, me swearing a lot in that post doesn't show any lack of respect, it shows anger. My hand is fucked up from repeatedly punching one of my cymbals as hard as I could after talking to Tim because he had my fucking blood boiling. My hand was gushing blood and now looks like it went through a meat grinder. Nola, I'm not even gonna address you, because you went full retard. I have no respect for anything except snakes and some goofy Rapper? Yea, sure. You're just plain stupid. I have no respect for tools like you is all. Another thing, I like nearly everyone on here, except for obvious people like Ellie of course. You can NOT say that I just shit on people on here unprovoked, so don't even fucking go there.

As far as this rule, it's absolute fucking bullshit and I completely agree with many people in this thread, Rex, Shane, Live Free, Etc. However, I refused to just leave and let you assholes win over this shit, but at the same time, I refuse to walk on eggshells and censor myself, so I'll probably end up banned in a few days tops anyways, but as for now, I've done nothing to be banned.

And none of those insults were "personal" so none of you better EVEN fucking go there.
    Take a vaca from the forum. You're like Shane. You take the forum way too personally. The forum is a forum. Internet needs to stay on teh internet. If he got you that upset that you're bloody, you need to take time away.

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Am I the only one that believes that if you get personally worked up from a forum this bad that you should take time away from it?