Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Really Brian? Really Dayna? Then tell me why the fuck I was banned simply for cursing out the mods? It didn't get personal, wasn't unprovoked, and it didn't cause a 20 page fight. It's censorship and it's abusing power so that Tim can do whatever the fuck he wants on here.
    Because you were cursing out the mods, talking shit, and saying you were leaving anyways.

No offense, but it baffles me why someone who claims to not give a fuck anymore and is leaving forever would be so upset about being banned.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll say why it pisses me off, I really don't give a shit how pathetic this makes me look.

This place has always been there for me in a way, a way to vent, kill boredom, have fun conversations, talk to friends, etc. and when depressed and feeling like I had no one, it was the closest I had to friends to keep me fucking sane. And it's always been free for all and a group of friends. It's no longer Mayhem, it's Tim. He's running the show now and doesn't give a fuck what it ruins as long as this forum blows up and he makes his paper. I felt oppressed in a way and like I was having it ripped from me, which I won't fucking stand for, in any situation, which I why I lost it last night, turning into physical rage.
    So can we rename the forum...

LOL Pretty much. Moar like Tim's Uprising, amirite?

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If all the other mods straight up agree with everything, why don't yooz step up so Tim stops taking all the heat?
    Really Brian? Really Dayna? Then tell me why the fuck I was banned simply for cursing out the mods? It didn't get personal, wasn't unprovoked, and it didn't cause a 20 page fight. It's censorship and it's abusing power so that Tim can do whatever the fuck he wants on here.
    Because you were cursing out the mods, talking shit, and saying you were leaving anyways.

No offense, but it baffles me why someone who claims to not give a fuck anymore and is leaving forever would be so upset about being banned.
    Because I left on my own accord, and decided to come back and not let assholes win with a stupid rule, only to find out I was banned, pretty much from a fucking personal grudge, it just showed, Jay said it was OK to ban me, so did Ed, Ed got the OK to unban me, did so, and then Tim re-banned me, so Ed had to unban me once again.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I'll say why it pisses me off, I really don't give a shit how pathetic this makes me look.

This place has always been there for me in a way, a way to vent, kill boredom, have fun conversations, talk to friends, etc. and when depressed and feeling like I had no one, it was the closest I had to friends to keep me fucking sane. And it's always been free for all and a group of friends. It's no longer Mayhem, it's Tim. He's running the show now and doesn't give a fuck what it ruins as long as this forum blows up and he makes his paper. I felt oppressed in a way and like I was having it ripped from me, which I won't fucking stand for, in any situation, which I why I lost it last night, turning into physical rage.
    See this is a well thought-out post that I (and I think a few/many others) can agree with.

i view the forums in the same way. It's a great place to go to when bored, and to have fun conversations.

I wish you would post like this all the time. I actually like you and what you have to say when you post in a coherent manner and don't just have a gigantic temper tantrum.

if you still don't like me, I honestly won't care. I just wanted to clear that up a bit. When you contribute to the conversation you are a pleasure to talk with on here. But when you get angry and make the comments that I've already explained, you just get incredibly annoying.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    If all the other mods straight up agree with everything, why don't yooz step up so Tim stops taking all the heat?
    why shouldn't the puppet master take the heat?
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    You're on thin ice I believe.....

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Dayna, Jay, Mike, ect explained that they indeed make the decisions. Sorry you missed that.
    Dayna, Jay, Mike, ect explained that they indeed make the decisions. Sorry you missed that.
    yeah I read that arlo <_> i'm just sayin Tim's the only one in here tryna explain shit and supposedly all the mods agreed on everything. Why dont they come in a take the pressure off of Tim if that's the truth. I'm just sick of all this drama, lets settle down people.
    No it IS what's going on, nothing will tell me otherwise, believe that.
    edited April 2011
    yeah I read that arlo <_> i'm just sayin Tim's the only one in here tryna explain shit and supposedly all the mods agreed on everything. Why dont they come in a take the pressure off of Tim if that's the truth. I'm just sick of all this drama, lets settle down people.
    that mods agreeing on everything was bullshit lies cuz 1. tim rebanned erik after ed unbanned him 2. ed was never on board with the banning to begin with.

god damn. i never though i would be defending ed
    "that mods agreeing on everything was bullshit lies cuz 1. tim rebanned erik after ed unbanned him 2. ed was never on board with the banning to begin with. "

if thats the truth then, I have nothing to say.

:-|
    Another thing, Ed informed me he was NOT for having me banned. More proof that it's Tim and Mike in control and they don't truly decide shit as a group.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    wtf is going on here?

<_________>
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I feel sorry for J right now. Dude has finals all this week and the last thing he needs is babies bitching about the rule and shit. If anything bitch at the other 3 and LEAVE JAY ALONE :'(
    Another thing, Ed informed me he was NOT for having me banned. More proof that it's Tim and Mike in control and they don't truly decide shit as a group.
    and if you all think primal and john have any say whatsoever you're foolish.
    Hey Dayna, how warm is it up in Tim's ass?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hey everyone the world is gonna end in 2012 anyway so why can't we all just get along now?
    I like Arloz new avatar :>