Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    As for Erik getting unbanned, you have posted billions of requests for it, and there is an ongoing discussion about that happening between the mods. There are 6 mods though, and since you guys get HELLA paranoid and angry if it even SEEMS like one mod is doing things that the others dont know about, EVERY mod has to voice their opinion before anything changes.

Fucking be patient until the rest of them give their opinion.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    tim, wikipedia is not consiered a credible source so your entire argument is invalid
    use a database next time or go back to college and get a fresh lesson
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    arlo, i would leave it alone because to me, that word is irrelevant because i know that im not one and i dont act as such

rob, shane is right, it will come to that but lets says someone disagrees with someone else on the subject of a band and ythey say 'are you fucking retarded? blahblahblah'
    thats what i mean. you cant even say that which is harmless words that we can no longer use on this forum
    All right I see what you're saying a bit more.

See this is how you have a discussion/argument. Instead of how Erik goes about discussions. Instead of actually discussing your sides and backing them up he just goes off the deep end and says "Fuck this fuck that fuck you you fucking faggots suck my dick I hope all of you die" over and over again, instead of acting like a big boy.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited April 2011
    On the Alex and Bianca situation, I have no problem with your dating stuff. I don't really see it as a relationship until you've met but that's me, not you, so don't let me tell you what is what. One problem I'm having is when something about the relationship gets thrown at Bianca, she can't take it but she'll throw attacks at other people and they just have to deal with it. Seems very hypocritical to me.
    i delt with it so other people have to deal with me calling them out on their shit like they do with mine
    I don't see that part like you do. If specific people are commenting on your relationship then sure they should deal with it, DEPENDING on what is being said both ways. I don't, however, think random people should have to deal with you giving them shit because they have a different opinion than you. I've seen multiple times, and have experienced, in some cases, how someone will disagree with you and then you'll flip out on them even when something being discussed isn't the topic you and the other person disagreed on. But then when you give someone crap about something, they should just deal with it. I don't agree with that at all.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can I ask which mods are so butthurt they don't want to unban Erik? Cause I talked to 2 of them that said they didn't care, just needed to ask the others...
    I would rather have an Erik-less forum. He contributes to far more arguments and e-fights than he does actual discussions.
    :-|
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    @Tim (because I didn't want to re-quote all that text)

I came to re-realize after I got upset in that one thread that it's just the internet. My point stands as such - I'm not happy with what people say about us - but it will happen time and time again. Haters gonna hate.

I can deal with the "mean" comments towards us, and as such, I believe people should be able to do the same towards themselves.
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    As for Erik getting unbanned, you have posted billions of requests for it, and there is an ongoing discussion about that happening between the mods. There are 6 mods though, and since you guys get HELLA paranoid and angry if it even SEEMS like one mod is doing things that the others dont know about, EVERY mod has to voice their opinion before anything changes.

Fucking be patient until the rest of them give their opinion.
    Tell them to stop being butthurt ;-)
    tim, wikipedia is not consiered a credible source so your entire argument is invalid
    ^ False:
    Ron Hankin, Navigating the Legal Minefield of Private Investigations: A Career-Saving Guide for Private Investigators, Detectives, And Security Police, Looseleaf Law Publications, 2008, p. 59. "There are five essential elements to defamation: (1) The accusation is false; and (2) it impeaches the subject's character; and (3) it is published to a third person; and (4) it damages the reputation of the subject; and (5) that the accusation is done intentionally or with fault such as wanton disregard of facts."
    Roger LeRoy Miller, Gaylord A. Jentz, Business Law Today: The Essentials, Cengage Learning, 2007, p. 115. "In other words, making a negative statement about another person is not defamation unless the statement is false and represents something as a fact (for example, 'Vladik cheats on his taxes') rather than a personal opinion (for example, 'Vladik is a jerk')."
    Michael G. Parkinson, L. Marie Parkinson, Law for advertising, broadcasting, journalism, and public relations, Routledge, 2006, p. 273. "Simplifying a very complicated decision, the court said that because the plaintiff must prove a statement is false in order to win an action in defamation, it is impossible to win an action in defamation if the statement, by its very nature, cannot be proven false."
    Edward Lee Lamoureux, Steven L. Baron, Claire Stewart, Intellectual property law and interactive media: free for a fee, Peter Lang, 2009, p. 190. "A statement can only be defamatory if it is false; therefore true statements of fact about others, regardless of the damage rendered, are not defamatory (although such comments might represent other sorts of privacy or hate speech violations). Defamation may occur when one party (the eventual defendant if a case goes forward) writes or says something that is false about a second party (plaintiff) such that some third party "receives" the communication, and the communication of false information damages the plaintiff".
    oh and another thing, tim
    its a natural human reaction to judge people so you cant tell us how to precieve things and make judgements
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    oh and another thing, tim
    its a natural human reaction to judge people so you cant tell us how to precieve things and make judgements
    whata y00z care wut timothyz thinkz =;

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    If all the mods are on board and in agreement then why is Ed saying he was against Erik getting banned?
    Tell them to stop being butthurt ;-)
    k bro
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Can I ask which mods are so butthurt they don't want to unban Erik? Cause I talked to 2 of them that said they didn't care, just needed to ask the others...
    I would rather have an Erik-less forum. He contributes to far more arguments and e-fights than he does actual discussions.
    :-|
    :-W
    ^ False:
    lets see, what a college teaches its students or what a mere site creator says...
    imageimage
    On the Alex and Bianca situation, I have no problem with your dating stuff. I don't really see it as a relationship until you've met but that's me, not you, so don't let me tell you what is what. One problem I'm having is when something about the relationship gets thrown at Bianca, she can't take it but she'll throw attacks at other people and they just have to deal with it. Seems very hypocritical to me.
    i delt with it so other people have to deal with me calling them out on their shit like they do with mine
    I don't see that part like you do. If specific people are commenting on your relationship then sure they should deal with it, DEPENDING on what is being said both ways. I don't, however, think random people should have to deal with you giving them shit because they have a different opinion than you. I've seen multiple times, and have experienced, in some cases, how someone will disagree with you and then you'll flip out on them even when something being discussed isn't the topic you and the other person disagreed on. But then when you give someone crap about something, they should just deal with it. I don't agree with that at all.
    people should
    a) toughen up
    b) not post things they dont want comments on, either positive or negative
    c) defend themselves
    imageimage
    edited April 2011
    damnit edit
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alright, I'm back. Hold up. I got quite a few things to say.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Alright, I'm back. Hold up. I got quite a few things to say.
    No, you can't. *dives in front of the ban hammer*
    This will be good.

I was just quoting from the sources, the list was titled 'FALSE' for some reason

http://i.imgur.com/RbIZp.jpg