Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Firstly, just as an aside really, you should realize that this forum (any private forum actually) is not subject to the First Amendment. By definition, it is a non-public forum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_(legal)
    As such, the proprietors can regulate discussion, for the most part, as they see fit.
    There it is folks straight from the deceivers mouth. THIS is going to be the end of our family, just give it time.
    he used that terminology to squelch the "I HAVE FREE SPEECH AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY" crying
    you are seriously blind, maybe you should wipe jays shit from your eyes and open them. This is only the beginning hun, slowly but surely that line of acceptable and personal attack shit is going to get more and more strict til you're getting banned for trash talking someones favorite band
    I agree, why take things as they come. We should act as if the worst case scenario has already happened, no matter how unlikely it is.
    its really not all that unlikely. its at least a 50/50
    Exactly. Once you try to cut down on e-fights, you can either blow up a hospital or censor everyone. Not to mention starting another holocaust.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I have never consumed more popcorn in my life than I have in this thread.
    Is it the pop up bowl?
    With extra butter.

I love winning with women
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip

Firstly, just as an aside really, you should realize that this forum (any private forum actually) is not subject to the First Amendment. By definition, it is a non-public forum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_(legal)
    As such, the proprietors can regulate discussion, for the most part, as they see fit.
    There it is folks straight from the deceivers mouth. THIS is going to be the end of our family, just give it time.
    he used that terminology to squelch the "I HAVE FREE SPEECH AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY" crying
    you are seriously blind, maybe you should wipe jays shit from your eyes and open them. This is only the beginning hun, slowly but surely that line of acceptable and personal attack shit is going to get more and more strict til you're getting banned for trash talking someones favorite band
    maybe you should pop a fucking chill pill and stop being paranoid.
    this is the internet. this is a forum. not the government. not hitler. not stalin.
    nothing is going to change except there will be a little more "moderation" going on.

funny... I swear there were people on this forum complaining that the mods do nothing and now that they're actually doing something there's a shitstorm :-))
    I'll be the first to say it. YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE FUCKING HAPPY! No matter what, someones gonna be crawled up in the fetal position crying tonight.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Because Tim is a greedy bastard and he fucking pissed me off, it wasn't even a forum matter at that point.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

maybe you should pop a fucking chill pill and stop being paranoid.
    this is the internet. this is a forum. not the government. not hitler. not stalin.
    nothing is going to change except there will be a little more "moderation" going on.

funny... I swear there were people on this forum complaining that the mods do nothing and now that they're actually doing something there's a shitstorm :-))
    i'd rather them do nothing than this shit, the mods are there for when shit like prince happens not e-fight asshurt damage control. like you said its the internet, if someone calls you a bad name, suck it up and throw it back at em. don't go crying like a bitch. On the old forum i was bashed relentlessly almost as bad as erik. you see me crying like a bitch? why should now be any different. e-fights are almost the only entertaining thing that goes on around here anymore.
    Because Tim is a greedy bastard and he fucking pissed me off, it wasn't even a forum matter at that point.
    You realize you are letting someone you don't even know control you by angering you?
    I may be hated for this but really, how many people on here could do counless better things w/ their lives than sit on a forum all night bitching about something. Hmm, if I was really that angry over something that was on the internet, I'd find something better to do w/ my life, like go scoop cat litter or something.
    I may be hated for this but really, how many people on here could do counless better things w/ their lives than sit on a forum all night bitching about something. Hmm, if I was really that angry over something that was on the internet, I'd find something better to do w/ my life, like go scoop cat litter or something.
    It's the truth.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I'll say why it pisses me off, I really don't give a shit how pathetic this makes me look.

This place has always been there for me in a way, a way to vent, kill boredom, have fun conversations, talk to friends, etc. and when depressed and feeling like I had no one, it was the closest I had to friends to keep me fucking sane. And it's always been free for all and a group of friends. It's no longer Mayhem, it's Tim. He's running the show now and doesn't give a fuck what it ruins as long as this forum blows up and he makes his paper. I felt oppressed in a way and like I was having it ripped from me, which I won't fucking stand for, in any situation, which I why I lost it last night, turning into physical rage.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    shane?
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Judy is the voice of reason. Please listen to her!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I guess some people are lost in the Matrix. Can't seem to get what is reality and what is cyber space anymore <_>
    shane?
    He really has nothing better to do w/ his life. Well, he does but he chooses not to.
    I'll say why it pisses me off, I really don't give a shit how pathetic this makes me look.

This place has always been there for me in a way, a way to vent, kill boredom, have fun conversations, talk to friends, etc. and when depressed and feeling like I had no one, it was the closest I had to friends to keep me fucking sane. And it's always been free for all and a group of friends. It's no longer Mayhem, it's Tim. He's running the show now and doesn't give a fuck what it ruins as long as this forum blows up and he makes his paper. I felt oppressed in a way and like I was having it ripped from me, which I won't fucking stand for, in any situation, which I why I lost it last night, turning into physical rage.
    Dude....chill.

If you think this site is only about insulting people based on personal issues, you should reconsider some things.

They didn't say we can't swear. They didn't say we can't be racist/sexist (in joke form). You just can't seriously go out and try to start shit where we get these idiotic 20 page fights with plenty of bitching.
    Really Brian? Really Dayna? Then tell me why the fuck I was banned simply for cursing out the mods? It didn't get personal, wasn't unprovoked, and it didn't cause a 20 page fight. It's censorship and it's abusing power so that Tim can do whatever the fuck he wants on here.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

i'd rather them do nothing than this shit, the mods are there for when shit like prince happens not e-fight asshurt damage control. like you said its the internet, if someone calls you a bad name, suck it up and throw it back at em. don't go crying like a bitch. On the old forum i was bashed relentlessly almost as bad as erik. you see me crying like a bitch? why should now be any different. e-fights are almost the only entertaining thing that goes on around here anymore.
    the fact that e-fights are the only entertaining thing going on is sad.
    people can still insult each other though. people can still express opinions. it's when it gets too extreme is only when the mods are going to step in.
    it's really not that big of a deal at all.
    thats saying how stale the forum has become and they want to strip away the only entertaining thing left and ban everyone who gets into an argument.

i'm telling you, tim is trying to turn this into a metal archive / metal setlists type site where almost anything besides on topic discussion gets you banned, all the signs are there people
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

So can we rename the forum...

I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

So can we rename the forum...

LOL, that banner is too damn funny.
    If the forum is working you up..... get the fuck off of it for a few days. Life is short, live it while you can. Some of us are living the best years of our lives...... on a forum.