Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dayna, we all know what you said
    please stop now
    its almost spam at this point
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    First of all, Arlo, Nola, and Rob, suck on my dick.
    that's all that needed to be said to prove my point. Grow up just a little bit dude. I don't care if you don't like me because of what I said. That's fine. It's the internet. But you proved my point in your first damn sentence.

Bianca's pissed off with this rule too (which can obviously be seen), but she actually proved her point with a thought-out argument. Not a whole bunch of curses.

I curse all the time too. Who doesn't? But when you're trying to have an argument with someone, you just look like an idiot when you can't prove your point without saying "Suck my dick, go die, fuck you" and then that's the end of your post.

Am I the only one that believes that if you get personally worked up from a forum this bad that you should take time away from it?
    No, you're not. Punching your hand repeatedly on your cymbal because your pissed over an internet forum board is a bit ridiculous.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Then why was I told that Shane cursing out the mods is ban worthy and his banning is being discussed? Don't give me that shit.

This shit is on lock down now and we're being absolutely censored.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lmao whatever. you guys are retarded.
    /thread.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    shane isnt doing anything to be banned
    imageimage
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Then why was I told that Shane cursing out the mods is ban worthy and his banning is being discussed? Don't give me that shit.

Discussed not acted upon.......

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    To be fair Erik if that were true you wouldn't be allowed to say any of this.
    that's all that needed to be said to prove my point. Grow up just a little bit dude. I don't care if you don't like me because of what I said. That's fine. It's the internet. But you proved my point in your first damn sentence.

Bianca's pissed off with this rule too (which can obviously be seen), but she actually proved her point with a thought-out argument. Not a whole bunch of curses.

I curse all the time too. Who doesn't? But when you're trying to have an argument with someone, you just look like an idiot when you can't prove your point without saying "Suck my dick, go die, fuck you" and then that's the end of your post.

Wasn't all my post contained. Fucking read and you'd know that.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

Firstly, just as an aside really, you should realize that this forum (any private forum actually) is not subject to the First Amendment. By definition, it is a non-public forum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_(legal)
    As such, the proprietors can regulate discussion, for the most part, as they see fit.
    There it is folks straight from the deceivers mouth. THIS is going to be the end of our family, just give it time.
    he used that terminology to squelch the "I HAVE FREE SPEECH AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY" crying
    you are seriously blind, maybe you should wipe jays shit from your eyes and open them. This is only the beginning hun, slowly but surely that line of acceptable and personal attack shit is going to get more and more strict til you're getting banned for trash talking someones favorite band
    edited April 2011
    Am I the only one that believes that if you get personally worked up from a forum this bad that you should take time away from it?
    No, you're not. Punching your hand repeatedly on your cymbal because your pissed over an internet forum board is a bit ridiculous.
    I was pissed at Tim, I don't like greedy people, just like I don't like...wait....SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS WOMEN...sorry, had to edit my wording there to please Tim the messiah. :)
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Firstly, just as an aside really, you should realize that this forum (any private forum actually) is not subject to the First Amendment. By definition, it is a non-public forum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_(legal)
    As such, the proprietors can regulate discussion, for the most part, as they see fit.
    There it is folks straight from the deceivers mouth. THIS is going to be the end of our family, just give it time.
    he used that terminology to squelch the "I HAVE FREE SPEECH AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY" crying
    you are seriously blind, maybe you should wipe jays shit from your eyes and open them. This is only the beginning hun, slowly but surely that line of acceptable and personal attack shit is going to get more and more strict til you're getting banned for trash talking someones favorite band
    I agree, why take things as they come. We should act as if the worst case scenario has already happened, no matter how unlikely it is.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Wasn't all my post contained. Fucking read and you'd know that.

I actually did read all of it. I only quoted the first sentence because that sentence is what proved my point and was all I needed. I didn't need to quote the rest of it when you were talking about Nola just to prove my point.

My point was you argue by saying "fuck you, suck my dick" and then in your first sentence you say "Rob, Arlo, etc, suck my dick"
    Yea, because that's exactly what you can do, I don't like wasting my time on haters. :)
    I was pissed at Tim, I don't like greedy people, just like I don't like...wait....SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS WOMEN...sorry, had to edit my wording there to please Tim the messiah. :)
    If the forum is that big of a deal to you, take some time, smoke some weed and call a friend up and hang out. What are you gonna do when your first real boss decides to disagree w/ you? Punch him repeatedly?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

I agree, why take things as they come. We should act as if the worst case scenario has already happened, no matter how unlikely it is.
    its really not all that unlikely. its at least a 50/50
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I have never consumed more popcorn in my life than I have in this thread.
    I love winning with women
    Is it the pop up bowl?
    I laughed pretty hard at this.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yea, because that's exactly what you can do, I don't like wasting my time on haters. :)
    I'm not "hating" here but if that's the case then why get so mad at these "haters" that you would damn near mutilate your own hand?