Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Hey Bianca,

I payed $500 for a roundtrip ticket to see you and so that we can fuck.

You're a whore.
    I love winning with women
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    that is not bringing up her family, wishing she would die, etc so i dont see how it a personal attack
    me calling her a whore because IMO she was acting like it is like me calling someone retarded when they said a retarded statement
    get what im saying?
    I see what you're saying, but I still think that calling someone a whore (in a non-joking manner) is still a personal attack.

Agree to disagree though.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    promiscuous, see
    which she is
    thanks for helping me out dayna
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    no, thats a prostitute
    Whore is a synonym of prostitute.
    that is not bringing up her family, wishing she would die, etc so i dont see how it a personal attack
    me calling her a whore because IMO she was acting like it is like me calling someone retarded when they said a retarded statement
    get what im saying?
    I see what you're saying, but I still think that calling someone a whore (in a non-joking manner) is still a personal attack.

Agree to disagree though.
    i dont see how its personal when it had nothing to do with a personal situation
    i mean, she made everything public
    post at your own risk
    imageimage
    wait, alex just called me a whore which was an unprovoked and personal attack [according to rob]
    ban him, please?
    remember, you mods HAVE to enfore the rules, right?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    get what im saying?
    Once again calling something a "retarded statement" is still an opinion, it's in essence still the same thing. It's just as wrong as calling someone out because they don't live up to your personal moral standards.
    I NEED TO FUCK THE SYS'

I NEED TO FUCK THE SYS'

I NEED TO FUCK THE SYSTEM!
    get what im saying?
    Once again calling something a "retarded statement" is still an opinion, it's in essence still the same thing. It's just as wrong as calling someone out because they don't live up to your personal moral standards.
    so basically i can no longer express my opinion of someone or their practices
    thats fine, my freedom of speech is now gone
    imageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin

A whore is somebody who takes money for sex.
    <_>
    no, thats a prostitute
    Well there are 2 definitions for the word Whore.

1: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman

2: a venal or unscrupulous person

If you meant number 1, it's possibly debatable whether it counts, strictly, as a personal attack, though you would still be pointlessly slandering someone based on their profession. But you seem to consider prostitute and whore to be different. So you meant number 2 I guess.

un·scru·pu·lous/ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
    Adjective: Having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair

That's a personal attack:
    Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to invalidate their argument, but can also involve pointing out factual but ostensible character flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument.
    /thread?
    there are some who call me... tim?
    yea tim so like i said
    opinions of what people say are now not allowed
    WELCOME TO THE NUMAYHEMFORUMS ENJOY YOUR STAY WHILE WE TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM OF OPINION AND SPEECH
    imageimage
    Damn you
    i think the mods need to make an EXTREMELY DETAILED list of what constitutes a 'personal attack'
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    get what im saying?
    so basically i can no longer express my opinion of someone or their practices
    thats fine, my freedom of speech is now gone
    It's not gone, it's gone in the forum.

Difference.
    edited April 2011
    when someone acts a certain way that most view as not acceptable they are going to be called out on it no matter how mean or harsh it is.
    I don't dislike Ellie but I do believe she acted like a slut and it was wrong.
    but I'm not going to harass her over it either. it's not my business.
    This is what I'm trying to get, thank you Dayna. Also Bianca, I find it a bit hypocritical when you make personal attacks while you tell others who make jokes about you and Alex that it's "not their business" even though yall make it quite publicly known.

Edit: Yes I made a comment about yalls relationship yesterday, it was to show you that it goes both ways, I don't actually have a legit problem with it and I do NOT support anyone that gives yall legit shit about it.

Oh and Tim wins, couldn't have said it better myself.
    but yet i deal with it when its thrown at me so your point is invalid and i dont cry to the mods about it because WAHHH MY FEELINGS ARE HURT
    imageimage
    so if i cant actually call her a whore, which means prostitute, i will call her a slut
    imageimage
    but yet i deal with it when its thrown at me so your point is invalid and i dont cry to the mods about it because WAHHH MY FEELINGS ARE HURT
    Yes and neither me nor my sister did it either.

That doesn't make the attack justified.
    Which thread was it where Alex said something about how if people didn't stop talking about your relationship he would leave the forums?

I forgot which one...